learn more

VIDEO: Ex-DEA Head Admits CIA Imported Cocaine

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

VIDEO: Ex-DEA Head Admits CIA Imported Cocaine

A clip from "American Drug War: The Last White Hope"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, they are finally admitting to a small fraction of the criminal activities they have committed.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Please add the link and a bigger snippet so that I may know the full story.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me at all. They have been doing that sort of thing for a very, very long time. Its a great way to help fund black projects as well as help a lot of the population get hooked on the drugs making them easier to control. Not to mention I'm sure they hope that the major drug users that they see as undesirables/miscreants and possibly even certain races will OD and kill themselves on the crap. To me I see it as a first step in trying (although im sure very small) way to help destabilize and depopulate (an even smaller way) the country. Also what a great way to help the spread of diseases like AIDS through intravenous drug use among the poor, weak and other "undesirables" in your country. Hell it happens up here in Canada too.

In Vancouver they are trying to put in "safe" injection sites....
With the money they are spending on that they could set up a dozen or more treatment facilities to actually get the people the proper help and support networks to get them OFF drugs but noooo....they don't want that. Lets just keep them hooked and maybe one day they will just OD and kill themselves. Lets not fix the real problem, lets just give them a safer place to OD....then it looks like we actually care about them when really we don't.

It reminds me of how the government here in B.C. closed down pretty much the one and only hospital for people with mental issues and turned them out on the street with the thinking that they could live on their own and take care of themselves when really all they did was create a HUGE homeless and drug abuse problem.

The government doesn't really care about these people, they don't really even care about the middle class. The only ones they look out for are themselves and the rich. So yeah, they are going to help bring drugs into the country and sell them to their own people.....it makes their "long term plans" a lot easier to come to fruition.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sorry for rambling there and going slightly off topic. These kind of things just get my blood boiling

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry.

Here's the link:blacklistednews.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wooo!

Stick'em to the wall!

I wish. Nothing will come of this really. There are plenty of whistle-blowers for every government agency ... people generally don't believe them or quickly forget the atrocities they admit to having witnessed. Even worse, the justice system refuses to investigate such allegations... predictably.

Heroin, Cocaine, Marijuana, all of it. The public might have access to large quantities but it's the black-ops government that deals with these issues by tonnage. There are trillions of dollars of drug-money that dissappears into black-budget projects the public isn't even aware of.

What happens to a drug cartel when the DEA busts it? The DEA absorbs the millions of dollars and off-shoots the drug operation somewhere else. It's genius if you think about it... they get all the credit for stopping drugs and all the money involved in the drug trade.

top topics

join