It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ok actually some posters above made a good point: SO all stupid debunking stories say he never had any degree of some college, etc he wasn't a good student, things like that. Then could you explain to me how he learnt to make rocket propulsion cars and gadgets from our daily lives that I for example cannot construct? Mybe he had enough degree in engineering and isn't to be debunked so easily.

He may have worked in Area 51 but exaggerated some of the stories. Either way he shows he's smart enough to work into such field, I dont know why so easily decided those debunkers with the 'not smart enough to work on such projects' - he is smart enough for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
He is selling fireworks just of Route 40.
Blackcats are crazy cheap in bulk!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Ok actually some posters above made a good point: SO all stupid debunking stories say he never had any degree of some college, etc he wasn't a good student, things like that. Then could you explain to me how he learnt to make rocket propulsion cars and gadgets from our daily lives that I for example cannot construct?

He's likely smarter than you, and that's that. Self-taught people are sometimes capable of making cool things. Regardless, it's quite unlikely that he has a degree. It's impossible to graduate in physics unless you have proper publications in professional journals etc.

He may have worked in Area 51 but exaggerated some of the stories.

I may have seen a dinosaur in my own backyard.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Another person confirmed his story, see the 'ufo hunters area 51 revealed' episode also - 'found Bob Lazar's name among that of other scientists in the 1982 Los Alamos phone book, indicating Lazar did work there as a technician.' What makes you think he's not capable?

Again the other witness that talks (not John Lear) says they do erase you as a person, the fact that no information is presnt where he studied etc, doesn't automatically exclude it as possiblity.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, at least some elements of Bob Lazar's story is true. I believe that he is currently making the best of a situation that has gotten out of hand. He is much more intelligent than most of those expressing an opinion about him and that, to a degree, has been part of the reason for his retrenchment (and I can't blame him).

I personally met and spoke with John Lear along with some of The Amigos at a conference a couple of years ago and found him also to be an affable, if somewhat eccentric, human being with a fascinating personal, professional, and family history. Let's just say he was an articulate, imaginative, engaging individual and any time spent with him is never dull and always worthwhile (and his daughter who accompanied him to the conference was as genuine and engaging as he was). Put it this way: Whether you share his beliefs or not - I would not hesitate to fly the right-hand-seat in any aircraft he would take me aloft in.

Bob Lazar's United Nuclear shop actually has some really interesting, educational stuff. I've used some of it in my own presentations and seminars. Leave the guy alone. He can teach you much. Learn from him if you can, but ridicule, cynicism, and abject badgering accomplishes nothing.

p.s. I'm hoping to convert one of my experimental vehicles using his Hydrogen Fuel kit soon. Seems to me a much better use of my time and his (and doing our small part to clean the planet and reduce dependence on (mostly foreign) fossil fuels).

Hang in there Bob, John, et al... Some of us care less about the past as we do the future...

edit on 7/5/2011 by Outrageo because: CoolStuff

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Another person confirmed his story, see the 'ufo hunters area 51 revealed' episode also - 'found Bob Lazar's name among that of other scientists in the 1982 Los Alamos phone book, indicating Lazar did work there as a technician.' What makes you think he's not capable?

About a hundred people answered this point about a thousand times here on ATS. One can be a contractor doing technical stuff for the lab (in this case, probably film processing) and there is nothing wring with that. This people are routinely included in phone directories. However, the difference is crucial -- between a "Los Alamos Physicist" and a film processing guy.

Again the other witness that talks (not John Lear) says they do erase you as a person, the fact that no information is presnt where he studied etc, doesn't automatically exclude it as possiblity.

Nothing excludes the possibility that I saw a dinosaur this morning, right in my backyard. It doesn't help you any if you stick Occam's razor up your proverbial.

And it's impossible to "erase" lots of hardcopies of your papers. Phys. Rev, NIM, all these journals. These go to any number of libraries throughout the nation, and you can't possibly visit every single college in the country and search every library on every campus. I was a graduate student in physics and it's darn impossible to delete evidence on my presence in the field, I can tell you that much.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I have been following this guy for nearly twenty years. Bob Lazar is the real deal. According to John Lear...Bob has recently given up his position after realizing that these guys were erasing his memory. Everyday after coming home from work... he discovered that he was void of all memory as to what had happened during the day while on site. Pretty spooky if you ask me.
edit on 5-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I don't understand why you are so hateful of Bob Lazar? What has he done to you personally? Does it really matter if all the dots aren't connected in a straight line?

Say what you will (and you most certainly have) but Bob Lazar has brought much needed attention to these topics and because of his courage, he has allowed others to step forward with information. His role may be as a conduit to flow information to those seeking the truth.

As Rodney King said "can't we all get along"?

Deny ignorance but show tolerance.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

I don't understand why you are so hateful of Bob Lazar? What has he done to you personally? Does it really matter if all the dots aren't connected in a straight line?

Heck, do you not care about getting truth at all?

Bob Lazar did not do anything to me personally at all. I saw a few of his videos and I'm certain that Bob has a knack for disingenuity. One vid where he claims he makes massive amounts of isotopes with his personal accelerator definitely takes the cake.

I mean if you don't care whether what's fed to you is REAL or FAKE, don't bother reading my posts, because I do.

Deny ignorance but show tolerance.

I don't tolerate falsehood but your mileage may obviously vary. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

I would not call it hate but you have to realize the negative backlash that comes with this sort of thing.
Guy X tells fantastic story.
You take great interest.
Guy X adds to his stories for his audience.
You become enamored with the tale and decided to find out all you can.
You discover there is not one shred of evidence for the story and some against.
Guy X bad.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I saw a few of his videos and I'm certain that Bob has a knack for disingenuity. One vid where he claims he makes massive amounts of isotopes with his personal accelerator definitely takes the cake.

Must have missed that video. Got a link???

Just to prove you wrong...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

You can't even see the difference between a tabletop pop science gadget and a factory required to produce tens of pounds of isotopes by colliding nuclei... Why bother...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by shushu

You can't even see the difference between a tabletop pop science gadget and a factory required to produce tens of pounds of isotopes by colliding nuclei... Why bother...

Link please.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
I don't think Bob Lazar is lost. He runs a company called United Nuclear that sells some really, really cool stuff.

United Nuclear

I just went to the site, what the heck do you need death ray parts for? Pretty neat stuff on there, but I don't what I would use for with half the things that's he put up.

edit on 5-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by shushu

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well... it was either claim to have built your own accellerator... or explain to the entire world where and how you got the material necessary for building a bomb. Thanks for the link BTW.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

reply to post by shushu

Well... it was either claim to have built your own accellerator... or explain to the entire world where and how you got the material necessary for building a bomb. Thanks for the link BTW.

Oh, that cr@p about Li-6 deuteride... Why do you need Li-6 which is costly and so difficult to produce?
Answer -- you don't really, but Bob wants to sound scientific.

Same goes for deuterium.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

reply to post by shushu

Oh, that cr@p about Li-6 deuteride... Why do you need Li-6 which is costly and so difficult to produce?
Answer -- you don't really, but Bob wants to sound scientific

Same goes for deuterium.

This is a guy whose job was to back engineer ufos. He has an IQ of 200 plus. Why would he be anything BUT scientific for crissake???

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

...One vid where he claims he makes massive amounts of isotopes with his personal accelerator definitely takes the cake.

Interesting. I also would like to see this video to which you are specifically referring. Can you link us to it?

Oh That. Bob Lazar Particle Accelerator OhhhKayyy.... Thanks.

edit on 7/5/2011 by Outrageo because: Never Mind...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

We have no evidence that his job was to "back engineer UFOs". We only have his word.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join