It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i think bob lazar is a conspiracy theorist him self and he might have found out some pretty interesting stuff about area 51 but i doubt he ever worked there. also i have another theory that maybe bob lazar was a mercenary from another country probably cuba. the us and cuba have always had risky relations since it came under political dictatorship. i think fidel castro has insiders in the us to relay information. one day close to after the JFK assassination they probably told him that there was people thinking that Oswald was a close Follower and loyalist to Che and Fedel. Im not saying he wasn't but i don't think they were aware of his actions. Fidel and Che might have felt offended If Che even has insiders in the US and sent Bob Lazar to say a bunch of random things derived from truth. Then the military dictators/superpowers sent for the inside agents to bring Bob lazar back to Cuba. I have a felling in World war 3 Cuba might try to do something like this again maybe to different countries thought. MAybe it could be a reason for a World War 4?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fizzixist
From the FAQs at the United Nuclear Website
FAQ / Policies
When will I receive my order?
Please keep in mind that ordering from United Nuclear Scientific Supplies is not like shopping at K-Mart.
Although we do offer retail sales, we are a primary Government & Military contractor.
ALL Military & Government orders take unconditional priority over civilian orders.
This means that if we have a large influx of Military orders, your order may be delayed until they are complete.

Why would the US Government buy material from this guy? Especially if he was "Uneducated" and a Whistle Blower.

Let the fun begin... Your thoughts???

My thoughts are:

he has a very poor inventory and no reliable way to replenish it. Seven items sitting on a dusty shelf, with four more coming next month and the other 36 may or may not be resupplied, he needs to check in two weeks. Thus, the non-existent Military and Government (note capitalization of words) take precedence (as if) over your order, which will never be filled, or maybe 4 months down the road, when Bob will source that stuff guess from where.... from Government and Military surplus center!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

of course there is no real way to prove this theory , could you freedom of information his company to see who has made any purchases or would that information be private and confidential as they are clients ?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell25

John Lear does not make sense. Lazar could be somewhat real IMHO.

sites.google.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I studied with him briefly whilst I was at Caltech. He is not in the year book because he was off sick on picture day.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

Are you being real or making a joke? If real, then maybe he is true, if joking, no problem.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Just wanted to contribute an interesting link:

One of the better radio interviews from 1990. Bob Lazar was on Billy Goodmans Show "Happening" and Bob was answering questions from callers.

I know his story sounds weird and I agree that his personal life style contradicts his credibility but I couldn't help to believe some of his claims. He doesn't have this usual madman aura like some other guys like for e.g. lear or even the late dr. brandenburg whose mad scientist laughter is killing me...

ok here's the link:
Bob Lazar on Billy Goodman's Happening posted by Don Ecker

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Bob Lazar is a very ingenious person. I don't know if his story regarding the reverse engineering of alien flying discs is genuine or not, but his lifework is definitely better than 95% of the work of other scientists or wannabes.

He always worked hard and gave us something more than big words. Those interested in science should Google/YouTube his work before the 'ET stuff'. And if I recall correctly he actually did worked in Area 51 few years prior to the alien story.

His theories regarding the 'anti-gravitational' ET crafts are solid in some areas and weak in others. All I want from people is to ask themselves more often the 'what if' question.

What if Bob Lazar DID reversed engineered ET crafts for the US Gov.?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
Bob Lazar is a very ingenious person. I don't know if his story regarding the reverse engineering of alien flying discs is genuine or not, but his lifework is definitely better than 95% of the work of other scientists or wannabes.

He always worked hard and gave us something more than big words. Those interested in science should Google/YouTube his work before the 'ET stuff'. And if I recall correctly he actually did worked in Area 51 few years prior to the alien story.

His theories regarding the 'anti-gravitational' ET crafts are solid in some areas and weak in others. All I want from people is to ask themselves more often the 'what if' question.

What if Bob Lazar DID reversed engineered ET crafts for the US Gov.?

Oh come on.
Lazar (and his cohorts) picked the perfect time to spin the perfect yarn.
Nothing more.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Bob Lazar or the Lear guy they always seem to disappear when they blog or talk about something.

The last thing we heard from Lear is when he posted on his site America gave Russia a SR-71 in exchange for them allowing us to do Gulf War 1.

Ask yourself, just a few years ago someone gave this site owner lots of money to get partial control. How would they make money having partial control of this site? They don't.

They just get to edit information here. Make people go bye bye.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cockadoodledo
I heard recently he went to work at the pentagon. Don't know how valid the info is. His web site site is pretty cool.

It's nothing huge in my opinion if he was at the pentagon. Could be nothing more than "The Bob" trying to get a gov't contract for his current "business?". Any mention of this will de facto add credence to his claims of being a ufo mechanic. Bob's out of the ufo gig...ya right

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Bob Lazar or the Lear guy they always seem to disappear when they blog or talk about something.

The last thing we heard from Lear is when he posted on his site America gave Russia a SR-71 in exchange for them allowing us to do Gulf War 1.

Ask yourself, just a few years ago someone gave this site owner lots of money to get partial control. How would they make money having partial control of this site? They don't.

They just get to edit information here. Make people go bye bye.

I agree if it comes to john lear... I mean lear himself says he is a madman...

Lazar I am not so sure about... watch the latest interview with lazar, lear, huff and host knapp... first it's funny cos even lazar says that lear is crazy... but more interesting is the attitude of contemporary lazar... although he is not change a single bit of his story he is regretting that he opened that box in the first place cos it changed his life dramatically and not for the better... I mean listen to the guy... he really sound frustrated...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps
watch the latest interview with lazar, lear, huff and host knapp...

Not sure what the "latest interview" was.
You mention host George Knapp. So I assume it was a KLAS piece?
Or was it a Coast to Coast AM Knapp was hosting?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I saw a recent interview with John Lear who call Bob a friend. He said that after some years outside Bob had come back to work at the Alamo labs and that he wanted to stay thus he was keeping a very low profile away from the media. Regardless f what you believe it is a fact hat Bob Lazar and John Lear are friends and I don't see a reason of why John Lear would lie about this.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
My thoughts are:

he has a very poor inventory and no reliable way to replenish it. Seven items sitting on a dusty shelf, with four more coming next month and the other 36 may or may not be resupplied, he needs to check in two weeks.

We've bought stuff from him occasionally, never an issue.

I will say this - I'm sort of surprised he's still in business given some of the reagents he carries, and I'm not entirely convinced his site isn't partially a honeypot like some of the sites that will sell you nuclear weapons parts.

Yes, there are a few otherwise legit chemical/metal suppliers that have "hidden" line items that are honeypots, like Li6D, krytron switches, neutron tubes and slappers. Occasionally we get word that someone's tried to buy them and got the visit from DOE.

In a similar way, a few of the "supplies" on United Nuclear's website are for one thing only, and it's really obvious what if you're into that sort of thing. I would expect if I ordered the appropriate combination of reagents from him, I'd be getting a visit from the feds.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 16-6-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by beltemps
watch the latest interview with lazar, lear, huff and host knapp...

Not sure what the "latest interview" was.
You mention host George Knapp. So I assume it was a KLAS piece?
Or was it a Coast to Coast AM Knapp was hosting?

Sorry for the late reply. I had to check. It was coast to coast, november 15, 2009 and the show's name was area 51 revisited...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

You may be in the minority of people that bother to defend him online, but imo, you are like alot of people who listened to what he had to say, and respect him as a human being...

The fact that he is off the "radar" speaks to his authenticity... (imo)...

He was hounded for years, and accommodated most inquiries as best he could...

He is now officially a private citizen, and, like the rest of us, is trying to make his way through life...

He saw some weird stuff, chirped about it... was reprimanded...and since he didn't actually expose the truth, was let go...

To me, that speaks volumes...

Its not like he retired from the ufo "industry" wealthy on some private island...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by purpleneonofdoom
Can someone please post a photo? And does anyone know where he went? .

Bob Lazar lived in Sandia Park in Albuquerque until around May of 2008.
He moved to Michigan. He still operates his business.
You can see him in the latest interview when he appeared on a PBS TV program:

unitednuclear.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Foster VS do you have any damning evidence against Bob's story? I'm not interested in Lazar-bashing, just looking for an alternate take. I know John Lear gets WAY out there, and I guess a lot of people will dismiss Lazar's story purely due to his association with Lear. I've listened to a lot of Lazar interviews over the years and I think that at least HE seems to believe his own tale.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join