It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know this is gonna sound stupid, but i think i've found Bob Lazar. The man who was the Area 51 whistle blower. Can someone please post a photo? And does anyone know where he went? I kind think it is who i know. Is it a good thing or bad thing? Also, how do i go about asking him if he is the bob lazar involved in Area 51.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There's lots of pictures on Google Image search, that you can compare to the guy you know; I just checked. I haven't heard what Lazar has been doing recently, but he has stated many times that he's been involved in Area 51 in interviews. You can probably find those on youtube. I've seen a few, but I can't remember when or where, sorry. Probably if you do a search on ATS you will find any of the ones I ever saw.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It's no secret, B. Lazar lives in the Mountians East of Albuquerque, NM.

Where do you think you have found him even though he isn't lost?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't think Bob Lazar is lost. He runs a company called United Nuclear that sells some really, really cool stuff.

United Nuclear

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lazars running some type of science research company.

Probably Black Mesa.

Something scared him, thats for sure

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the information, the guy know is here in massachusetts. I'll run that search now.....

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Holygamer

Not research. Scientific mail order supply. Completely non-classified.

www.unitednuclear.com

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So he's like a telemarker for research equipment?

Hello sir or ma'am, can I interest you in an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I thought he would be in some expensive house, counting the money he made by selling his story again and again and again to fools who still look for him...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes its true, Lazar is in the mail order chemistry business. He can’t seem to stay out of trouble. It turns out to be illegal to ship certain radio active material via mail so the government gave him a little spanking. I was watching a PBS special on the history of chemistry sets and they interviewed old Bob and he gave a little tour of his facility.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holygamer
Lazars running some type of science research company.

Probably Black Mesa.

Something scared him, thats for sure
Haha, thats so funny. When I heard of Bob and his story the first thought that came into my mind was Half-Life and Black Mesa. lol

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jojoKnowsBest

jojo, do you have a link where I could watch the video ?
Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It was on my local PBS station. If you go to this link PBS will let you watch the entire show for free on the there website. Bob Lazar is the first story and he gives PBS a tour of United Nuclear.

Dangerous Science

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I heard recently he went to work at the pentagon. Don't know how valid the info is. His web site site is pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
He's got his own site: www.boblazar.com...

You can see him talk about Area 51 in a more recent video at about 4min 40secs:

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bob and his crazy adventures. Whats next? You may see him in the next election running for President.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jojoKnowsBest
It was on my local PBS station. If you go to this link PBS will let you watch the entire show for free on the there website. Bob Lazar is the first story and he gives PBS a tour of United Nuclear.

Dangerous Science

Thanks for the link. I really appreciate that.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I personally think Lazar is a complete con man....he saw an opportunity to make quick money from saying he worked in area-51. He was in a no lose situation; i mean the government couldn't admit or deny if he worked at a site they never admitted actually exists!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
bob is probably working hard on his hydrogen fuel conversion system

"Simply put, you never have to buy Gasoline again."

www.switch2hydrogen.com...

Research & Development

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purpleneonofdoom

You may not be totally off base. I received word last week that Bob is at M.I.T. doing whatever Bob does. Some of his work requires travel. His picture is below:

[edit on 3/31/2008 by TheAvenger]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join