It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cindymars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi all, I am new here but not to the topic's or subject matters. I found myself here via another website, "Earthfiles I think or coasttocoastam.com, I have wanted to comment on several threads but had a problem logging in. I could not even get here on Safari had to switch to Firefox. Yawn...I know but I just wanted to introduce myself. There appears to be
a high level of intellect and maturity here, which I enjoy.

Are long post a must?

Cindy

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Welcome, cindymars!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No, long posts are not a must, just quality ones.... Also remember the "One Liner Rule." (A No No)

Welcome to the ATS family!!!!

Look around, make a Thread, post a response, but most of all have fun..

Help is just a U2U away...

Semper

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hello cindymars.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for your welcomes and advice. I am having problems with the complexity of ATS but when I have time, I will check it out. Thanks again!

Cindy

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Cindy.

Need any help just ask.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Are long post a must? Cindy

Hi Cindy welcome to ATS, BTS & PTS, here's a few links you should have a look at. Longer posts are preferred, but short posts are fine if they are on topic and add to the discussion. If you have any questions please feel free to U2U me.

Warnings for one-line or short responses

General ATS discussion etiquette

ATS Freshman's Forum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Edit to add: I see you have a problem with this

here is the link you want to put into you Avatar space in your Members Center

i171.photobucket.com...

[edit on 13/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hi and wecome cindy. Hey, if I can get around this site, then anyone can. So have fun, add me as a friend if you like and u2u if you need help.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by cindymars
Are long post a must? Cindy

Hi Cindy welcome to ATS, BTS & PTS, here's a few links you should have a look at. Longer posts are preferred, but short posts are fine if they are on topic and add to the discussion. If you have any questions please feel free to U2U me.

Warnings for one-line or short responses

General ATS discussion etiquette

ATS Freshman's Forum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Edit to add: I see you have a problem with this

here is the link you want to put into you Avatar space in your Members Center

i171.photobucket.com...

[edit on 13/3/2008 by Sauron]

Hey Sauron,

Thank you so much for your advice and kind offer of help. Sorry I did not say so sooner.
I mostly go on at work and have spent all my time reading a thread that started over 2 years ago, "Stargates are real" I am so obsessed with finishing it, that I have not done anything else. Still on page 35, finally got to 2007. So again thanks, I will eventually ask for your help.

Cindy

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Hi and welcome cindy. Hey, if I can get around this site, then anyone can. So have fun, add me as a friend if you like and u2u if you need help.

Thanks hsur2112

I will get it sooner or later. Thanks for offering assistance.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hey, can I talk to myself in my own thread? As I am really upset that I cannot U2U anyone until I have 20 post. Im not too crazy about posting here, its a little hard core.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
By the way, how will I know when I have posted 20 times?

I have had some very unusal experiences lately.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey there Cindy,

you have 18 posts now

Just click on the profile buttun at the top of the page, and you will see how many posts you have

Also just to note, you can u2u staff members like myself without the amount of posts,
ill send you a test one,

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey cindymars!

You'll find your average mix of people here.b Some you agree with, some you disagree with, some you love, some you absolutely can't stand, truthers, liars, people with agendas, people with messages to humanity, opimists, pessimists, religious zealots, spiritual new agers, men, women, young people, old people...

Be courteous of everyone, yet be discerning, as well.

Welcome.

Peas!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and enjoy

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you asala!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Thank you, I appreciate your welcome!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

"Old people" that could be, me? Actually I fit several of those categories. I liked what you had to say in a couple of threads I was reading today. Thanks for your comments.
I will be courteous and always discerning.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

My U2U button is missing. It is normally there but not today? Any idea or suggestions?

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The U2U button only lights up when you have an unread message.

To access U2U's anytime, click on the MemCenter tab and then on the left side of the page, it'll say Private Messages (U2U's) - click there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join