It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those of you with gfs or bfs (welcome to my reality game show)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have had huge issues with ex girlfriends. I am sorry if any of you have an issue with it...but I would take the ten million. Too many liars, too many 'good intentions' and too many who are interested in the head games (some professional) to think that there is any 'perfect soul mate'....

It sucks because I still like the ideal....but C'est La Vie....maybe when I am 40 years.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmmm....

I think I value my testicles to much to even consider taking the 10 million.....although with 10 million, maybe I could buy myself new testicles

Thats a toughie

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Text heck yaaaaaaaaaa ill take the money!!!!! 10 million?? ohhh yessssssssss ill dump my bf for that much cash!!!! _javascript:icon('')
I will find a better man!!! Im just waiting for the right time to dump him anyway....
im loosing my feeelings on him..

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would take the money, then jump out the window and then (disguised as a football player and carrying a large weapon, preferably a sword), I would bulldoze my way into the room where my boyfriend was before the sexual escapades began, then escape through the ventilation system.... Ok, ok, realistically I would just bribe the game show host (5 million dollars) to let me take the money and run, without my boyfriend having sex with two women because I would never be able to look him in the face again, even with ten million dollars to distract me.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have yet to propose to the girlfriend, but I would take her over the money hands down. She is way to damn hot and special to trade for any amount of cash. That, and she is a real good shot with her Glock!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

LMAO I suppose you get get a nice swinging set of neuticals!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

that is so sweet

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I"m going to be honest here. Anyone who chooses 10 million dollars over their loved ones makes me sick. Very spineless, and cowardly, in my opinion - the two traits I detest the most. Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone.
I think you know what I'd choose.

Thanks.

I have yet to propose to the girlfriend, but I would take her over the money hands down. She is way to damn hot and special to trade for any amount of cash.

Besides, I'll just earn the 10 million dollars anyway.

[edit on 15/12/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Okay my first reaction was like WTF kinda sick minded individual are you? LMAO...

10 million??? Is that it?

Seriously Keep the loot. Having FINALLY found a man that likes me as I am for all my faults, talents, weirdness and disguised genius
is priceless. Having always been living hand to mouth anyway the lure of ten million at the cost of harm to anyone isn't really a sweet deal. Besides it took me nearly 25 years (since my first date long ago) to find this guy...like even having ten million would it easier to find another like him before I die an old wrinkly woman?????

Besides he's a chef and I haven't had to cook a meal in over a year!!!!!!

Go me!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I couldn't take the money if someone was going to become ill over it. If it didn't adversely affect someone else's welfare, I couldn't say for sure that I'd turn down the money.

However, if the 'someone' in question was my dog you could keep your money.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Dump that lady. Use money to aquire better lady. Enjoy shiny new lady.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join