It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Report on Saddam's Iraq Censored? (N/A)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Pentagon Report on Saddam's Iraq Censored? (N/A)

www.truthout.org

ABC News' Jonathan Karl Reports: The Bush Administration apparently does not want a U.S. military study that found no direct connection between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda to get any attention. This morning, the Pentagon cancelled plans to send out a press release announcing the report's release and will no longer make the report available online.

The report was to be posted on the Joint Forces Command website this afternoon, followed by a background briefing with the authors. No more. The report will be made available only to those who ask for it, and it will be sent via U.S. mail from Joint Forces Command in Norfolk, Virginia.

It won't be emailed to reporters and it won't be posted online.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
blogs.abcnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
'Exhaustive' Pentagon-Sponsored Study Finds No Saddam-Al Qaeda Link!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
To not tell what they don't want you to know, is not only withholding information, it's censorship. In this case, what they don't want you to know is none the less than the official TRUTH about the Iraqi war.

The government asked for it, but they didn't like the answer, so now it is technically censored, or made so hard to obtain that MSN surely won't bother too much about it, and thus 9 out of 10 Americans will never know about.

It was supposed to be online, but to give this public report minimum exposure, they have made a special arrangement, a practise that was used 50 years ago, if you want to see it, you can order it from DoD, who'll send it by US mail ...on a CD.

I haven't, but it must be embarassing to the White House, though probably not that embarassing like Agit8dChop, who in this post cut it down to the unveiled truth about Iraq.

www.truthout.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'll wager some ATSer has that CD on the web before the month is out.

Bush is trying his best to suppress all he can. He may move out of the country after the elections and before he can be charged with anything. Unless there's some amnesty deal made by the incoming president, the way Nixon got pardoned.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It didn't seem like they weren't releasing it, just that you have to contact them and they will send it to you on CD.

The reporters just have to dig deep and duff up some cash for postage and it will be mailed to them. Which I like since it supports the US Postal Service.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Why don't Dubaya come clean and tell it as it is about the most costly war America ever fought:

"I did it for Dad"

It overrules WMDs, Al Qaeda, everything.

And I bet daddy will be moving with him down their Paraguian bunker.

top topics

join