It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beer and UFO's and Stephenville?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am sitting here gearing up for tonights broadcast and I get this email from the host, with one question.

What does beer have to do with the UFO sightings in Stephenville Texas? Do you know? I do.

I hate when he does this kind of thing to me so anyone know? I haven't kept my eye on things lately so, what am I missing here?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well if you by anychance find out please let us know

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It sounds like they are trying to basically state that the reason people are seeing ufo's is because they are very drunk from drinking a lot of beer.

copious amounts of alcohol (beer) = seeing things that aren't really there because you were seeing things.

although I do find this correlation a lot weird since American beer is like drinking pi$$ water compared to the beer we have up here in Canada which also = I am way to hammered to see a ufo because I've fallen on my face passed out on someones front lawn

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
... Perhaps a blimp ads or some kind of aerial advertise for a beer.

[edit on 13/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
... Perhaps a blimp ads or some kind of aerial advertise for a beer.

[edit on 13/3/2008 by internos]

Interesting Internos. I kind of wondered whether the recent 'sky writing & images' at Stephenville was some form of viral marketing. I wonder if the lazer show will soon give us images of Carlesberg & Corona wordmarks.. lol

[edit on 13/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well here is what was proposed last night on the show.. www.moonvertising.com is going to project a rolling rock logo onto the surface of the moon on the next full moon. The 21st. So, the host of the show actually proposed that after watching the full video of the lights that were recorded, seeing how they jump around like a laser light show could it have been this co testing the moonvertising lasers?

We have had Steve Allen on our program and it was a great night, and in no way are we saying that this is what it was, but, could it have been? Maybe?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They're going to project a rolling rock log on the moon?
Well that should be interesting to see.

Thanks for pointing that out I had no idea.

Hopefully they are not insinuating stephensville sightees were drunk... does sound more like they are implying that holographic technology was used.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok, Now i've seen everything! You can go to that website and get your own moon advertising. I say the owners of the site should go for it! A big ol' "ATS ROCKS" or something on the moon!!

Michelle

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'll have to see this to believe it.

Nothing like taking the beautiful full moon and defacing it with commercial ads. Guess this shows greed and the dollar have no bounds.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I'll have to see this to believe it.

Nothing like taking the beautiful full moon and defacing it with commercial ads. Guess this shows greed and the dollar have no bounds.

We have gotten so many emails with that same statement. Some think that Captain Jack may be right about the lights being connected to the UFO lights seen over Texas, others not so much but for the whole everyone is bugged about what they are going to do.
Also others see it as if that was the cause of the lights, the military coming forward with their story of 10 f-16 fighters it just exposes the cover up to UFO sightings even more.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
They're going to project a rolling rock log on the moon?

Awesome! My favorite beer (until Bud bought them out).

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Come on ufo reality, both are terrible beer. way way too many headaches from beer in general.
Maybe captain morgan will advertise, see, no headaches.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is weird, Howard Stern was talking about putting his show's logo on the moon this past week. He said that it would be the best form of advertising...and funny too

He said that a few of his listeners who work for space.com photoshoped an image of what it would look like but I haven't seen it yet.

Who knows, you may look at the moon one nite and see this

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What a good guess huh! *pats himself on the back*

Now it just remains to be seen. I tend to agree with a lot of the posts. Greed knows no bounds. However if it is true, is see some major problems for it going ahead. Obviously there's the question of CHOICE here.

It reminds me of 'A Clockwork Orange' where they taped the guys eyes open and forced him to watch crap on a monitor/screen.

Can't see that sort of thing being legal because this is surely the equivalent. It's not like you can turn the TV off in this case.

Lets hope it's just another stupid story!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If this were even possible wouldn't using the new moon be more appropriate?

Why try to overcome the reflected sun light. Use the dark as a background and get the benefit of more of the reflected laser light. It's advertising but its not going to be on the moon.

top topics

join