It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Talking" inside your head?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

what you all are experiencing, in my opinion, is the lag between thiniking and action that occurs when we do not vibrate at a high enough frequency; I noticed that if I stay healthy, I can speed up the internal dialogue, which results in letting go of the slow mode of thinking in words; thought-processes are at the speed of light, which implies that when we have this internal dialogue we are actually not thinking right...
When you practice meditation, you learn to go beyond the inner dialogue.
As we are all connected to the human shared consciousness, the morphogenic field (a term coined by Rupert Sheldrake), we do not need to doubt and there is no need for a discussion in the self; the neural network does not appreciate having to slow down communication between the brain and the body...
When we as a race would all stop talking inside ourselves, we would maybe get to a point where we can express ourselves to eachother with a much higher accuracy and more understanding..The lag in thought-to-expression is the cause for human vulnerability to mind-control and subliminal indoctrination.
And as for the kid who hears voices shouting his name; it is entirely possible that a spirit or 'ghost' is trying to communicate with him, he might be more sensitive. I do not believe there really are mental diseases, except maybe where there is braindamage; I think we have the total capacity to create and re-create every cell in the body. Consciousness is the key here; to make the unconscious and sub-conscious a consciously known fact. It just takes obeservation (and practice, obviously). Psychiatry has succeeded in giving the world the impression that we need OUTSIDE intervention to become whole mentally...In reality its ONLY the person him-or herself who can reinvent sanity again. But of course the whole medical profeesion has worked itself in between the mind and the body of the people. By denying the body's capacity to heal itself. By feigning absolute knowledge of something that is different from person to person.
Four words; self-awareness, self-sufficience, self-respect and self-healing, the four terms that will successfully extract us from the hands of the power-hungry greedy grey-controlled elite. We have been bred to totally be dependent on the elite; the so-called higher class...
Shamanism has taught me that the only way to heal ourselves is to study the self and to know the self. To experience all levels of human understanding ourselves. Not to let potential enemies (who thrive on our money and our ignorance) dictate to us what we are supposed to be and feel.
Sorry for not using less space, but I believe that one cant speak clearly without saying enough...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I believe when people talk to themselfs and say " we should get going now, it's getting late", it's just there mind giving their body direction

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dervishmadwhirler
when we do not vibrate at a high enough frequency

Can you elaborate on this please?

I do not believe there really are mental diseases, except maybe where there is braindamage

I have also had this thought this. I wonder if people suffering from schizophrenia are actually hearing spirits. My uncle has this terrible disease, I asked him questions about his condition....

What do you hear? He told me he hears anything from the President, to other worldly beings. Also he told me he tried to silence the voices by jumping into water and submerging himself. He said the voices were still there echoing through his head. It thought that was fascinating!

But of course the whole medical profeesion has worked itself in between the mind and the body of the people. By denying the body's capacity to heal itself. By feigning absolute knowledge of something that is different from enemies (who thrive on our money and our ignorance) dictate to us what we are supposed to be and feel.

Your right!
Most if not all drugs prescribed to the public are trying to sever the mind/body connection so they would be easier to control and manipulate.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can definitely relate to the original poster's experience. This happens to me as well, usually early in the morning when I'm trying to get back to sleep, but my body just won't let me fall sleep (I'm an insomniac and have trouble getting much sleep). Every once in a while, I'll finally drift off and then I hear this voice say something like, "Caught ya sleeping!" And I snap up.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey man you might want to do a little research into the "pine cone organ". It's in the brain and I've heard people say it could literally be a 3rd eye... It's composed of the same types of receptors as our eyes which I found interesting... But this could be our spiritual eye and you could actually be having conversations in a meditative state with people on different astral plains... Do some search on what I mention and if you can't seem to find anything let me know... I can update later for you with links and stuff if you'd like..

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I did a search and came up empty handed.

I have never heard of anything that has the same receptors as your eyes, located inside your head. That is fascinating.

Can you provide links?

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Subvocalization, or silent speech, is defined as the internal speech made when reading a word, thus allowing the reader to imagine the sound of the word as it is read.[1] This is a natural process when reading and helps to reduce cognitive load, and it helps the mind to access meanings to enable it to comprehend and remember what is read. Although some people associate subvocalization with moving one's lips, the actual term refers primarily to the movement of muscles associated with speaking, not the literal moving of lips. Most subvocalization is undetectable (without the aid of machines) even by the person doing the subvocalizing. My Emphasis

Wiki Link

We all do it because we were conditioned to think in words. It's a natural side effect of speech recognition and use. An interesting excercise you may want to try would be to imagine, or visualize what you intend to communicate.

I get irritated at the subvocal routine....I do it it constantly and have to remind myself "to not use my inside voice"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join