It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAO: anyone from the UK - UFO in daily paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Now I cannot find anything on this, but I was told that either the Daily Star or The Sun newspapers carried a UFO picture on either Thursday of Friday of this week. Was lead to believe that thr R.A.F is in look into it. So I'm guessing the signing/photo was in the UK. Anyone have anything on this please?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't read either of those newspapers and don't remember hearing about any UFO , but while your waiting for someone who did, here's a link to some sightings in the UK. It's a map and you can click on your area to find out what has been spotted there

www.ufosightingsuk.co.uk...

I don't know if the ufo in question is the same one thats on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
cheers mucka. Top link.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes got a copy of the western daily paper with the artical in with some photos. Its says that they have been checked and that the experts have found the pics to be real

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I don't read either of those newspapers and don't remember hearing about any UFO , but while your waiting for someone who did, here's a link to some sightings in the UK. It's a map and you can click on your area to find out what has been spotted there

www.ufosightingsuk.co.uk...

I don't know if the ufo in question is the same one thats on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by pantha]

Cheers Our kid.

I was thinking about trying to find such a site just yesterday!

Cheers, Star-Man!

BritMAn. I never noticed owt in the papers at all and I am sure someone would have mentioned it to me (most people knowing me "sad" fascination). That said, My old man works for the Sun, So we have to get most editions (doesnt mean it isnt the scum of the news-world though!), So i'll see if i can find owt in this last weeks issues.

Cheers for the notice!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think you'll find it in the Daily Express (friday's edition)

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999
Yes got a copy of the western daily paper with the artical in with some photos. Its says that they have been checked and that the experts have found the pics to be real

There you go then!

Is this by any chance the recent Plymouth siting? Which has been mentioned in this forum in teh last few days?

edit.. Sorry, stretched teh page, plus Quick-witted Pantha got in with a quick edit with the link I was wanting to put in while i was searching it anyway!

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yep its was the Plymouth report, Have asked the paper if they would pass on my e-mail address, and ask if the potograher would either contact me and allow me to post the pics (to send me origenals first)or if he would do it himself, still had no response yet

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join