It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo landing genuine audio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have been talking with a gentleman tonight who has got genuine audio complete with genuine delays in transmission of the first landing on the moon.

i have heard the recordings (30 or secs so far) we are currently getting the tape duplicated...this tape hasn't been played since the 60's...and is unedited by nasa...

there is a heck of alot of interference however it is of excellent quality...

i promise i will post the entire recording it is roughly if this gentleman is correct over 2 hours long!

I asked him if it has got the bits about the discs following he is unsure ...

i thought this would be rather exciting for you all... however feel free to post and and as soon as i have it you will.....

this gentleman was at jodrell bank when the realised sputnik was in orbit... yes it was seen by the british first... This really upset the americans...however this gentleman who has asked to remain anonymous as he worked for the british space agency said at least the americans publicised and let the media attend...

he did go on and say that some footage isn't real...and that because of the dangers involved with a moon landing like they had no idea if they would make it back or if they'd even get there that they had back up footage filmed!

He also talked to me about how many saturn rockets were built and that the US navy and Airforce payed for 5 of the rockets

in total 20 rockets were constructed as the british intended to be involved...

apollo 20 he refused to discuss

he also refused to discuss beagle...(the British lander)

His parting statement was don't be suprised and don't be alarmed...the return to the moon is a front.

I am meeting this gentleman again because he has information regarding the WOW signal...

I work in the Pub industry and we have a hotel attached a rather big chain called Premier Inn

It's amazing who you meet in this world

I know that this may seem odd however as soon as i recieve more info and the Tape i Will post the gentleman is back in 3-4 days...i work in bucks and he is currently presenting to the gov regarding budgets regarding British and esa space exploration

Peace and love

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok i would really like to call this man a liar...i should have asked for some ID...

However after thinking about what he said and the fact he will disclose this original recording has got me thinking...why on earth would he do this?

I am not easily led but i think i will give him the benefit of the doubt....

I asked him about planets in our solar system and he said there are what he described as two hot spots he said the public are massively aware of Europa and he said that at the moment nobody can say conclusivly that there is life there....he did say that it is more than possible...

he did however say that saturn will become very important...and i couldn't think why...i mean no moon has been described as being able to support life not like europa has any way.... he said that more and more probes will be sent and that it is highly important.

i asked about venus and he said that in his opinion it having an extended begining...he said that in many many years that it could possibly sustain it's own life as all the nessersary elements are there they are just not coming together as scientists believ they should and that by the time anything starts to happen there it could be too late...

I said earlier he wouldn't discuss martian lander beagle and he wouldn't however he did say that the holes on mars have been of great intrest to the ESA and to that of NASA and all deriatives of NASA.

This guy cost me a fortune he was drinking wine for fun....

Red wine pinotage from south africa.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
" Apollo landing genuine audio "

nasa lost the tapes. yet this man only has audio ?

hmm not interesting and i doubt the audio is genuine

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100in total 20 rockets were constructed as the british intended to be involved...

hi , untill the tape is proccessed / digitised / uploadedwould it be posible for the gentleman to clarify the claim i quoted ?

specifically does he mean saturn V rockets when he says 20 built ?

because if so - NASA claim that only 15 were built

and :

the public launches

the testionoy and reccolections of key personel

the remaining surplus stages and rockets that form the museum displays

all availiable documentation

all support the NASA claim that only 15 were built

NASA and the builders claim that Saturn V stages were only built at cetrain sites

and could only be assembled in one place - the VAB @ kennedy space centre

due to its location and ease of public scrutiny - it is preposterous to suggest that " extra " saturns could be assembled and launched at KSC

So it beggs the question - where did the extra 5 come from / go to ???

specific questions include -

where / when / how were they built - boeing , douglas and NA all claim to have only built 15 of each stage

how were stages I & II transported - the 15 accounted for stages were transported on custom built barges

how / where were they assembled

how where launched from

and obviously - how was such a mamoth project [ building and launching 5 secret saturns ] undertaken in absolute secrecy and all evidence erased ?

thankyou

i await the revealing of the recording with baited breath

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Anok-fera

Nasa may not have been the only ones recording....

come on the russians will have intercepted the live feed as will germany and the UK

any way i will be getting the audio quite soon judge the thread then...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100

he did however say that saturn will become very important...and i couldn't think why...i mean no moon has been described as being able to support life not like europa has any way.... he said that more and more probes will be sent and that it is highly important.

i asked about venus and he said that in his opinion it having an extended begining...he said that in many many years that it could possibly sustain it's own life as all the nessersary elements are there they are just not coming together as scientists believ they should and that by the time anything starts to happen there it could be too late...

I said earlier he wouldn't discuss martian lander beagle and he wouldn't however he did say that the holes on mars have been of great intrest to the ESA and to that of NASA and all deriatives of NASA.

very interesting indeed. just what is on the audio recording?

although the content has me wondering so does the following:

what is the condition of the tape or tapes? especially if they are 30+ years old.
how was is stored?
where was it stored?
the conditions of the storage area?

these may seem like petty questions, but how a tape is stored has a major effect on how it stands up to time.

if the tape was not properly stored, it can have adverse effects on the tape and the playback will be affected.

i look forward to listening to the recording.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hmmm, gets me a thinkin' a bit.

I have always been very suspicious about Beagle. I often wonder if it really survived the landing and caught pictures of plant-life

If you had the power to go to space, I am sure you'd take full advantage of it to do MANY secret projects.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ok this gentleman is in my Pub/restraunte at this moment and he has got the recording with him...iam going toget it digitised....

We are now on first name terms but he will not reveal his last name.

First name is peter.

I have been asked to find out if anybody here is able to recieve satalite signals... he said he can get the bandwidth for probes and such like... He said that many of Nasa and ESA probes and landers operate on what we class as redundant bandwidth...

He said to expect an important announcement about our red twin this year...
It maybe just me but he empathised the words our and twin?

Im not going to get anyones hopes up this man is only willing to give me this audio... and that is fine by me however I find this intriging...

Im going to go back down now an ply him with more wine hopefully he will tell me more..

Last thing he said was the moon has another name... he said that we should be able to find it....he kinda set a task for us to find it i think...

He said the moon is a challenge he said think about the endless possibillities regarding the moon...a platform with so many diffrent types of resources...

Also he said that the American economy has slowed down space exploration and that expect big changes and that a lunar manned mission will happen sooner than expected as the chinese will look to get there first... they want/need a lunar base...they want MARS...

Any way if i get anymore information i will post.

Regards...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hi Ian,

not too sure what to make of this thread atm, but i thought i'd quickly make this point. What do you think Peter meant by the above quote ? You might presume he means Mars as he says our "red" twin, but you mentioned that he emphasised "our" and "twin", and Venus is more our twin than Mars. Just wondering what you thought about this ? Or maybe you could ask him ?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have just set the alarm and come up stairs...

Basically the conversation i had for the remainder of the evening was about general space news.

He didn't really mention anything other than he is excited to be giving me the recording and that he can't wait to see what i think about the whole recording.

Just a question what was Alternative 1?

He told me that the usss has cancelled the funding for this...

He seems genuine and the recording is on a reel preserved in a canister..

I don't know what he meant about our twin...

When i get the recording I want a moderator to tell me how to post it here...

Also i want guarantees this thread will not be moved to RATS

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting, can't wait to hear the tape.

How are you digitizing it? How much have you listened to? From what you've said it sounds like a done deal as far as getting ahold of the recording. Am I correct to assume this? I've seen too many threads start like this and then end up with nothing. But it seems like you are already processing the information so hopefully all is well.

Thanks for taking the time to digitize and share the recordings with us. Even if nothing crazy or conspiracy related is on there it's still a great piece of history. Best of luck finishing it up.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am wondering why this guy decided to reveal this audio to the public NOW? Why did this guy decide to give it to a complete stranger that he just met? How did this man get his hands on somthing like this anyways? If this man even exsists im doubting that what he handed you was legit.

If im wrong I will gladly stick my foot in my mouth, and I do hope I am wrong!

[edit on 15-3-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I got the impression that the old man knew what he had, but didn't care to do much with it. Then he found someone excited about it and willing to distribute it so he's cool with it. The OP mentioned the man was interested to hear what everyone at ATS thought about it, not the world. He probably likes having someone to talk to about it as well. He may not associate himself with scientific types like he did in the past. Just a guess...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nasa have just announced that they are to cut the mars budget to invest in outer solar system investigation....

As above nasa have just announced they are to cut mars exploration budget...

Nasa have also gone on record to say that a moon of saturn may have had liquid oceans

The plot thickens

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I have been talking with a gentleman tonight who has got genuine audio complete with genuine delays in transmission of the first landing on the moon.

i have heard the recordings (30 or secs so far) we are currently getting the tape duplicated...this tape hasn't been played since the 60's...and is unedited by nasa...

there is a heck of alot of interference however it is of excellent quality...

i promise i will post the entire recording it is roughly if this gentleman is correct over 2 hours long!

When are you posting the audio file ?

Untill than it can be anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Its been nearly one month since ian990003100 first posted this thread. Im wondering ian, can you give us an estimate as to when you will have this audio on ATS for us to hear? Im getting excited and would like to know. Im sure the other ATS'ers would like to know as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Uh, this seems obvious, but FWIW:

Wiki

Titan...is the largest moon of Saturn, the only moon known to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object other than Earth for which clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid has been found.
Frequently described as a satellite with planet-like characteristics, Titan has a diameter roughly 50% larger than Earth's moon and is 80% more massive

I've always considered Titan as a possibility for some kind of single or multi-celled life. As we know a reasonably strong grav. field is essential for reproduction and other processes for animals (at least on Earth) and they degrade in LEO.

Cool post. Good luck on the story's development.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Its been nearly one month since ian990003100 first posted this thread. Im wondering ian, can you give us an estimate as to when you will have this audio on ATS for us to hear? Im getting excited and would like to know. Im sure the other ATS'ers would like to know as well.

Thats a bit of an exaggeration I would say. According to the dates at the top of your post and his initial post 5 days have passed. His OP on March 12 2008 and yours on March 17 2008. Perhaps I am missing something?

Anyway, this sounds like an interesting bit of audio if it is real. I am however a bit skeptical about the whole thing. As for now i will reserve getting my hopes up a tiny bit for when there is an actual link to some audio and then I shall see what happens from there. Until then I say a big woppty dooo.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Thats a bit of an exaggeration I would say. According to the dates at the top of your post and his initial post 5 days have passed. His OP on March 12 2008 and yours on March 17 2008. Perhaps I am missing something?

Anyway, this sounds like an interesting bit of audio if it is real. I am however a bit skeptical about the whole thing. As for now i will reserve getting my hopes up a tiny bit for when there is an actual link to some audio and then I shall see what happens from there. Until then I say a big woppty dooo.

No. You are absolutley right. I miss read the date of the OP, thanks for pointing that out. My mistake.

I too would like to here the audio, but I am skeptical of its authenticity and think it is wise of you to not get your hopes up untill you do infact hear the audio.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Dang.
Looks like they've kidnapped him....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join