It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UK Chemtrail Pictures. Video presentation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Okay people say Contrails are not Chemtrails and it's all a misunderstanding, but why have they all of a sudden appeared to be covering the sky in blankets of cloud like textures as they linger on and on. They should disappear at some point, what is going on up there? I mean they block even the sun with the amoung they let off lately.

Sorry but this is not normal activity and I have been watching the sky for years as a photographer and not only me but lost of people all over the world can say the same.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hope it's in the right place anyway, may have added it to the wrong listing or post, so if it gets moved then sorry for the trouble.

Why are people not replying am i in the right place? I can not see this post anywhere.

If a moderator would like to move this to general conspiracy discussion then it might be better and also might get more attention.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay I guess either people have not seen them or people forget to comment on this post, then again wrog timing is also a factor. Would not mind some replies on this but if people are sick of it then okay better not answer.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

It's just normal con-trails. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

But I guess pointing out the perfectly rational explanation makes me a dis-info agent?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is plenty of debate about Chemtrails and believe that there must be a modern reason for them. They never used to stay in the sky for that long, they never used to turn into clouds, they never used to flood they sky like they do now. For the last 2 to 3 years they have become apparent more than ever it's not like we find old pictures full of them in a sky photo.

People think there is something going on, it could be to block the Sun's radiation or maybe kill space germs or something.

Did not a space craft in space start growing some organic material on it's metal or something. I wonder if maybe the governements think there could be a space germ biological threat. Just a theory, we don't know what those UFOs in those Nasa videos from space bring with them.

Anyway a few theories to ponder, it might excite some interest.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There are SO MANY threads on the CONtrail vs CHEMtrail debate.

You might want to check them out - as they are all just repeats of the same arguments over and over...like will be done on this thread here.

Start here for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and im one of thse people who believe they are CONtrails. I saw them as a kid in the 80s and I see them now. I see them persist for VERY VERY long periods of time. I never get sick when standing underneath them. I dont see ANY resude falling to the ground from them.

There is not one person who can provide ANY legitimate proof as to why they are CHEMtrails and how they are getting the alledged chemicals on to whatever jet they claim is spreading all these chemicals....and who is doing it.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
There is plenty of debate about Chemtrails and believe that there must be a modern reason for them. They never used to stay in the sky for that long, they never used to turn into clouds, they never used to flood they sky like they do now. For the last 2 to 3 years they have become apparent more than ever it's not like we find old pictures full of them in a sky photo.

There never used to be so many aircraft crowding the skies

However such contrails have been described and studied since the 1960s at least (unless you're going to claim that this research paper from 1970 is a fake? (Note in particular paragraph 3)

And there are many photographs of them dating back to WWII. Some people would rather you didn't know that of course ..... I wonder why?

See, for example here: contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This post is not just about me making a point about Chemtrails, the youtube videos were created by me as a witness above my town, it can not be just ignored. I guess people from the UK would relate to this better since that is where they are from as they will see an increase of this mystery.

I know there are many stories and conspiracies for and against, but it does seem odd when you start seeing large areas of sky being blanked out. It's not just about Chemtrail and what they leave behind, its about no one giving a good explanasion with reports of odd plane types that fly faster and are plane white or silver coloured. There flight patterns are like going round in circles and making sharp U turns in the sky. It's not just the effect its the other odd things that come with it. I don't think that it has been solved yet.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's several things

1. Mind control (by spraying they are able to change the ionosphere and project ELF waves across the world to control your mind.)

2. Weather Modification. Look up H.A.A.R.P.

3. Population Control. Look up the Georgia guide stones. and see what the 1st commandment says. barium, arsenic, human blood cells have all been found in them.

some interesting links below:

Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails
www.youtube.com...

NBC news: Chemtrails over California
www.youtube.com...

turning trail on off:
Chemical and Biological Warfare Is Upon Us
www.youtube.com...

Chemtrails on NBC 4 News LA
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They are probably turning the sky to into a new a plasma TV screen where some future leader will show signs in the sky to decieve the people of the world.

Or are they not telling us for the fact that the sun is heating us up and its not global warming from pollution but the solar system is heating up instead. So we have to go green and mean with extra taxes to pay so that the Governments get even more money out of us for no reason. Maybe they are covering up God's comming judgements.

Could the earth be in some terraforming stage so that other species of Alien life can stay on earth too. Suggestions have been made that chemtrails cover up Ufo activity, many people have seen strange things within chemtrails like Rods and Orbs.

Just some whacky ideas there to broaden the scope of interest.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihatechemtrails
It's several things

No, it's one thing. It's a increase in the artificial creation of high level cirrus clouds which as well as making skies more hazy also contribute to global warming and which is entirely due to our obsession with flying more and more and more. With a huge further increase in air traffic predicting in the coming decades, it will only get worse.

And science is working on ways to reduce it.

You can believe what fantasies you like, but burying your head in the sand won't make it go away. And you might ask yourself what the agenda is of these various people who try and make you think contrails are something else?

btw I do my bit to prevent 'chemtrails' - I don't fly. It's the only way (until we have the technology to prevent contrails forming)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What me and others find is that there seems to be Orb and Rod activity round them.

My question is that what if they are space parasites that the government won't tell us about and are trying to get rid of them. Maybe they are high altitude living organisms that have been effected by Ozone thinning and pose a threat to the ground? Are they spraying them out?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have noticed that there has hardly been any Chemtrials in the sky since I read about the check ups on air crafts on a post that someone made here. Apparently they have been investigated and now I don't see them any more in the UK. Is that co-incidence?

top topics

join