It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Entities on the lower realms. When you astral project, we are in the lower realms, which is why a lot of astral projectors get attacked, cause the Entities in the lower realms are very Malicious.

As for the spinning thing goes, well i have never heard of something like that. I would go see the Doc, i know my mother has low blood pressure, and when she gets up, the whole room spins, the doc said that is cause of low blood pressure, and low blood sugar.

I would not discount astral abuse just yet, but i would see the doc before i make any conclusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, I laid down stretched and yawn, and I saw these tiny white things floating above my head for a few seconds. Almost like they were holes in this reality dimension, but they dissapeared. I have seen them before.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

well, did they look like white sparks?

(sincere question, i know what they might be)

[edit on 24-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

i see light blue and white sparks floating all the time.

They are Dominant Aura Colors of Discarnate saints on the Higher Realms(6th and 7th planes). All of them either have a DAC of white, or sky Blue.

Those on the Mid Realms(4th and 5th planes), have DAC's of Yellow and Violet.

Those in the lower realms(1st, 2nd, and 3rd planes), have DAC's of Orange, Red, and Brown.

I would review this page, very informative.

members.aol.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It was sparks. Kind of wierd flying around. Don't know what they are or what they mean.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What has this to do with hybrids and their souls please? Can we not have one thread thats just about aliens please

Im sure you are some sort of psychic Arcon you just seem to follow me. How am ever to rid myself of this soap opera if you constantly follow me
Now go.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yea the last thread about Aliens got flamed and closed(Life on the other side of the fence). I hope this one doesn't either.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Yea, sorry Green

I U2U jac anyways, get into contact with paul

he can explain.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

You know Im only joking your welcome anytime.

Is it true that people abducted by Greys have had their ability to ascend altered or blocked Darcon? This is relavent to my thread as its alien/spirituality related. If this is the case are abductees at a disadvantage when trying to ascend? This may explain some problems Ive been having with increasing my spiritual frequency.

You see its not all about increasing your spirit and soul the human body must go through changes too I believe.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Who said that?

I do not believe that the grey's have the ability to effect who ascends or not.

I do not think any physically based tech can effect ones soul, which is why i do not believe they could trap a soul. The info could very well be from them, "just more propaganda to scare the sheep with" they would say.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I would also ask Paul Richard. I am sure he will come up with the same conclusion i did.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

There are two glands in the back of your neck that if closed it makes it very difficult to read your 6th chakra correctly thus totally altering the way someone can percieve their spiritual growth. It would make sense seen as they don't want us to grow spiritually wouldn't it. I do believe also that many blockages are put on the human race to enable them not to see their true spiritual sense. It is working out where these blockages are and how to break the cycle.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

I would also ask Paul Richard. I am sure he will come up with the same conclusion i did.

Yes hes like the oracle isn't he. However I do like a variety of opinions before I make my decision.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That might be true, but they can not stop it from happening i tell you this.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't say he is an oracle, though he sure gives out good advice like one

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Het, I'm enough of a pragmatist to believe that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then ...

My criterion would be self-conciousness. If it can claim rights .....

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
Het, I'm enough of a pragmatist to believe that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then ...

My criterion would be self-conciousness. If it can claim rights .....

Hi Granny

Sorry you've lost me? maybe its just too criptic for me?
Do you believe in spiritual awakening I can't really work it out from your posts? You seem very interesting but in what? Thanks.

I get it now sorry I was half asleep when read it.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I didn't know delusion ran so deep. How can you folks believe so deeply in something so completely devoid of supporting evidence? I trust you don't arrange a mortgage on your house simply because the guy at the bank says it's the best rate you can get, yet you sign your lives over to this drivel on the back of some new-age pamphlets that make up words and uses ambiguity to mask its ridiculous nature, preying on people who desperately want to be better folks, yet need some easy path to walk down to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have never read this new age pamphlet. I guess your talking about the bible, I have yet to read it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I'm talking about where ever these nonsensical ideas are coming from.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join