It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The orgins of Jewish peoples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

NOVA: And you returned later to get DNA samples for a Y-chromosome genetic study?

Parfitt: Yes, Neil Bradman and I went to the Hadramaut and collected DNA samples over a number of days. I'd already collected large DNA samples of Lemba, and these went back to the lab in London. Once the analysis had been done, it seemed to show that there was something of an overlap, not specifically with Sena but with the general area of the Hadramaut. It looked entirely plausible that the Lemba Y chromosome and the Y chromosome that we collected in the Hadramaut area had similar features.

In addition to that, there was the extraordinary finding of the Cohen modal haplotype. This is the element in the Y chromosome that appears to be a signature element, if you like, for the Cohanim or Jewish priesthood. The fact that we found this marker in such high concentrations in one of the Lemba subclans, the Buba -- much higher, incidentally, than the general Jewish population -- seemed finally to provide a real, useable link between the Lemba and Jews.

www.pbs.org...

What do you all think?? Are the modern day Jews the same Jews in the bible???

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not nessasary. Being a Jew means to be rightious in the Law. But to think that Abraham was white, is a great laugh. He was black as black can be. In the book called Book of Jubilees, the Land of Canaan is geographically defined as the Horn of Africa. The areas surrounding Senegal and West Sahara to be more precise. This was the Nation God gave to Abraham. Palestine would be the land of Assur or Nimrod it seems. It's also interresting to note that the word for Flood in Hebrew is Mayim which is a double plural of the word which would read Mayah. We know that there are statues of what looks like Africans in South America in the Land of the Maya. Was the story of Noah infact just a story about a giant tidal wave, which sent rightious Noah and his family and all his people accross the Atlantic Ocean to West Africa? Was Eden somewhere in the Americas?

Blessiings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here's the freaky part:

"In addition to that, there was the extraordinary finding of the Cohen modal haplotype. This is the element in the Y chromosome that appears to be a signature element, if you like, for the Cohanim or Jewish priesthood. The fact that we found this marker in such high concentrations in one of the Lemba subclans, the Buba -- much higher, incidentally, than the general Jewish population -- seemed finally to provide a real, useable link between the Lemba and Jews."

These black brothers are more Jewish than the 'Jews'. Maybe the Rastafarian interpretation of the Old Testament is the true story.
queue Steel Pulse's song "Not (the) King James Version". Someone tell Pat Robertson that Jesus was a wooly-haired Rasta man.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm reading Sena as Sinai, and it seems to make a hell of a lot more sense....

and wandering Jews, then mixing with the locals, also seems to make a lot more sense historically, as well...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes and how Mosche used 40 years to lead his people from Egypt (East Africa) to Canaan (West Africa), obviously through Sahara (Sarah), suddenly also makes sense. To walk through the desert between Palestine and Egypt is done in a couple of days, and no God is needed to survive out there. However, Sahara, is something completely different, it is the greatest desert in the world, and to walk through that one with about a million people in 40 years, that's a miracle in itself.... However: to the Arab the number 40 means simply many, for instance, Muhammed's wife is said to have been in her fourties when she married the prophet, however, we know she was in her late twenties. It says in her fourties, because she was older than Muhammed, and quite old for a woman to marry, they used to marry alot earlier. So when Mosche was on the mountain fourty days, it may simply mean that he was on the mount more than a month or simply a long time. The same can probably be said about Jesjuah when he fasted 40 days, and about Israel using 40 years to cross the Sahara....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Another thing which makes perfect sense is how it was so important for the Brittish and the French and the Dutch etc. to colonise Africa, wipe out the original borders, change the names of places, mountains, peoples, rivers, well anything really. And it also makes sense that it was in Africa the USA found their slaves, who they kept in slavery for about 400 years, the same time Egypt kept Israel in slavery. How the white man has claimed also Egypt, just look at the dollar bill, the monuments of Washington and so on. They are soaked in Ra (translated evil in our bibles) mysticism and tradition. USA is the land of Gehenna I believe, the land of the Lake of Fire. The Lake itself will come after Yellowstone explodes I believe. It's also interresting to see that they have a guy called Bush in charge of that nation. There is a certain bush mentioned in the bible too. When that bush caught fire, God said he would lead his people back to the Land. This Land seems to be located in Senegal or thereabout. Fine drummers they have there by the way, in the land of the Talking Drum and the Djemb�. To be allowed to play the Djemb� in Senegal, you must be of a certain family. Very Jewish if you ask me.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I got this link for the Jesus is black link. Yea it's crazy!!! Why would the western world lie about the origins of the Christian and Jewish religions???

It would of been a lot harder to keep blacks as slaves if they knew this information. What makes it crazy is that it's Americans for the most part that don't know that this is truth. We are so disillusioned by what they tell us it pathetic.

Make you think twice about why they have Black History Month.

Originally posted by Hamilton
Another thing which makes perfect sense is how it was so important for the Brittish and the French and the Dutch etc. to colonise Africa, wipe out the original borders, change the names of places, mountains, peoples, rivers, well anything really. And it also makes sense that it was in Africa the USA found their slaves, who they kept in slavery for about 400 years, the same time Egypt kept Israel in slavery. How the white man has claimed also Egypt, just look at the dollar bill, the monuments of Washington and so on. They are soaked in Ra (translated evil in our bibles) mysticism and tradition. USA is the land of Gehenna I believe, the land of the Lake of Fire. The Lake itself will come after Yellowstone explodes I believe. It's also interresting to see that they have a guy called Bush in charge of that nation. There is a certain bush mentioned in the bible too. When that bush caught fire, God said he would lead his people back to the Land. This Land seems to be located in Senegal or thereabout. Fine drummers they have there by the way, in the land of the Talking Drum and the Djemb�. To be allowed to play the Djemb� in Senegal, you must be of a certain family. Very Jewish if you ask me.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

You are so on the money it is scary.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
I got this link for the Jesus is black link. Yea it's crazy!!! Why would the western world lie about the origins of the Christian and Jewish religions???

Isn't that as obvious as the Sun bringing the Light to the Day? (Man, I have to stop this eternal and obviously pointless esoteric lesson)

It would of been a lot harder to keep blacks as slaves if they knew this information. What makes it crazy is that it's Americans for the most part that don't know that this is truth. We are so disillusioned by what they tell us it pathetic.

Take the Spirit of France for instance: Con Jack. Con Jacob. Con Israel. The Merovingeans (the Beast) together with the False Prophet (the Pope) have made a plot in order to be able to convince the living that they are someone they obviously are not. How much money and worldly power do you think they have gained through this simple and poorly hidden conspiracy?

Make you think twice about why they have Black History Month.

Well that's your personal folly. If you were a wise lad you would repent and humble yourself instead of fueling your ego and your pride. Intelligence and wisdom is highly relative. The Synagogue of Satan rules "Israel" these days. Israel is still in Babylon. I have made only one reggea song and it's called "I am a refugee from Babylon" It is about the lost perl who is finally found and returned to her owner........

You are so on the money it is scary.

Which money? I am the poorest man in the universe and I like it that way. For I hate money. The poeple who don't have it hate the ones who have it. I don't care about money. I have Manna and precious, invisible gold. My paycheck is in Heaven. It is you who are "on the money"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The First WILL be the Last. He is my best Friend. How could I just stand beside and look?

Blessiings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Come on guys, get it together and read the text for what it is, not for what you WANT it to say.

From the article....

But we do know that there was a Semitic population on the east coast of Africa, and we do know that Jews had lived in south Arabia. So the balance of probability is that the Y chromosome came, let's say, a thousand years ago from south Arabia rather than, I don't know, from some wandering Jewish peddler of whom we've never heard

This is a subgroup of the jewish population, the genetic findings in no way negate the existance of the Jews of today, but just add this subgroup into the mass. As the article says some wandering jewish group intermarried with an african group and created this tribe. Their genetic purity may show that they were more isolated from intemarriage than other groups in the Jewish diaspora.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm not really doing this ot fuel my ego. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things. You don't even know me or what I've been through. I know that i may sound harsh at times but it seems like thats the only way to get threw to people.

P.S I think they useblack history month as another tools of decpetion. That's all

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
The First WILL be the Last. He is my best Friend. How could I just stand beside and look?

Blessiings,
Mikromarius

What are you talking about???

top topics

join