It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Hulk - BUT... what if I say, Edward Norton, Liv Tyler and...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
...William Hurt, Tim Roth and Robert Downey Jr?

Just those facts alone makes me think that this movie is gonna kick the ass of the first Hulk from 2003!!! Hands down...
The director is the guy behind "The Transporter" and "Danny the dog".

The nature of this movie is NOT to make a sequal. Apparently someone thought the first one sucked so bad that they wanted to start over, and "The Incredible Hulk" is a product of that.

So what we got here is a fresh start people... just like Batman Begins.

Link to movie info:
IMDB info on movie

Supposedly the trailer for "The Incredible Hulk" will premiere this Wednesday at 9:56pm eastern standard time on MTV. I'm looking forward to it

Movie site:
The Incredible Hulk at Marvel
Has four images of Norton and Hurt

This site has a very short promo:
Blogspot

The only problem I have is that they are planning to release it on the same day as The Happening

[edit on 12/3/08 by flice]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Gawd the first one looked terrible..

I only saw the making of it/special fx prog.
The biggest problem was the director/producer/whatever he was..

He was a smallish asian guy who INSISTED on doing all the C/G motion capture filming himself.
Now anyone knows that when you're a little smaller,gravity has a lesser effect on you

Translating HIS motions to the C/G 'HULK' just made it look TOTALLY STINKY..Sped up/unrealistic movement etc.

They should have done the Motion capture with one of those steroided up american wrestling dudes to get a better idea of movement in a larger guy.

Here..let me make it

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Your opinion is certainly shared by many, but ya know, I loved the first one and I think Ang Lee is brilliant.

Only thing I didn't like was having Connelly as Betty...

She was a little too introspective for my taste.

In fact, I bought the DVD and I find it quite re-watchable.

That's common with some 'cult' films. The quirks and bad casting to some are movie gold to others.

Hellboy didn't do that well at the box office, but I watch that everytime it's on.

Hulk '08 should be great, though. It has The Abomination,

...and the Hulk will be grittier and scary.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Boyoboy,..

HELLBOY was ultra stinky too

Insert life threatening event here - - -
Insert 'super-cool I'm not worried so I'll talk in this low monotonous tone' remark by Hellboy here - - -

I used to love the Marvel comics as a kid tho.. sometimes you got those one off page filler stories in the back.

Hulk Rocks..

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Yeah, it's weird.

Like, I'll watch Tremors every time it's on, too, but I usually don't care for Kevin Bacon.

For me it's about character-driven plots and favorite actors, I think. I loved Ron Perlman in that role - he really nailed Hellboy, and he nailed Reinhardt in Blade )).

Sometimes it's something intangible. Some movies, with horrible box office and poor ratings on IMdB, I just love. Others, with great BO and ratings, I can't stand, or maybe I can watch it once.

Heh, no accounting for taste, eh?

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

TREMORS IS GREAAAAAT!!

Haha I love the survivalists in the basement with their collection.

I used to like the original 'HULK' series until they started getting silly with the like of 'Thor'
arggghhhh!!!

top topics

join