It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences With an Alien Entity--and a Question...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Remember Dan Burisch? This is a little off topic, but I remember him insisting that all of these "aliens" we're dealing with are just future versions of ourselves that have found a way to travel back through the evolution of existence (time is such a stupid word), mostly to try and remind ourselves NOT to continue doing what we've been doing and then some, just to save ourselves the grief.

Have I seen aliens, or time travelers?

As for the OP... I'm not seeing the alien presence in relation to the info provided yet. I've seen "aliens", UFOs, yada yada. They are real, whatever they are exactly. I know they are very covert. I've gathered that they wanna keep their influence strictly sterile, and they do not make a habit of coming face to face with anyone. If they want to influence you, they can... but it will be in your own voice, and most likely you'll never realize you are being influenced. So, yeah they do influence things, but VERY VERY carefully.

When you notice these things, just keep them in your file for later reference. Don't go telling your loved ones that the media is trying to hurt your feelings and that your hands are so dry they cant move and that's cuz of aliens. Itt may well be, dude... but people just don't get it.

People who've seen a little beyond what we think exists all tell me the same thing.... just keep it to yourself. I mean, feel FREE to share with us. We're all here for the same types of reasons, so it's casual here..... just not OUT THERE, ya understand?

You're gunna bring a lotta Hell into your life talking about things that most people have never even heard of. People like comfort. Unfamiliar ideas cause discomfort.... cause (dare I say) thought. People don't like to think. Also, they ESPECIALLY don't like to think about the unknown, the most uncomfortable subject you could possibly think of.
So when you or I come hopping around and start talking about invisible creatures observing everyone in their own homes constantly, or about spaceships or time travellers.... they are going to make sure we are uncomfortable as long as we keep talking about what makes them squirm.

All I'm saying is, just don't let it take over your life. If #'s happening, then #'s happening. It's all about how you react to it. That makes your reality.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
From one member to another that witnessed a shadow critter at his backdoor with dog chasing it down the steps and vanishing into oblivion, I would be the last one to question 'anyones' unusual experiences. Perhaps some regression therapy might also help.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am always confused by aliens, and I think thats what they like.

Each abduction/contact gives a different message.
Which ones are we to believe?

The Earth is doomed?
The Earth will be saved?
Humans are our experiment?
We're here to guide you?
We're you?
We were here before you?
All of the above?

If I ever get abducted, Im going to ask for my alien to put it in writing

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would like to state here that I completely agree with indierockalien's words. It all comes down to how you personally respond to these things. Your own state of mind determines the final outcome.

Yes, Jimbo 68, there are others who have had the same experiences you are describing.

It's just a mind game some entities out there like to play on "lesser" minds. They like to see themselves as The Masters, and people as their puppets. I've seen what such messing can do to a person. It was such a sorrowful sight to behold. The guy completely lost his mind over it. In the end he started "channeling" their messages. That's where I got that master/puppet information from. I never personally knew the guy, but I had seen his posts on another forum...

Once I played a little game of my own, with an entity a little lower in this hierachy.

You can follow the game from this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... and see it through to the last post of mine in that thread (the one with "the masks have fallen" line).

People are like open books to these "things". And worse - like stuffed dolls that can be pulled one way or another, and made to say, or do, one thing or another. Most of the time people have no idea why they are saying or doing what they do. It's sad to see it, but I keep stumbling upon it time and time again.

I've noticed that there are many skeptics around ATS who like to be given proof for such claims. Well, this time I can give something concrete.

I played another game here on ATS last week, but it actually started more than a month ago. Here is the first step in that particular game:

www.helendagner.com... (observe the concept of "the war of the Others")

As a reply to those posts came this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After that I said some things in a private conversation (which can easily be "network sniffed" since ATS has absolutely no encryption whatsoever).

This is what I said in public:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (observe the concept "before the real owners show up" which in the private conversation was formulated as "the Big Fish is about to arrive").

As a reply to that I first got attempted "astral highjacking"...
(BTW, this may sound strange, but I've heard that the highest of Illuminati levels require choosing between going the "vampire, or the warewolf way". Well, "I've got meself a warewulf" alright, but I'm afraid he's a rather headless warewulf right now...)

...and then I got this:

www.ufodigest.com... (observe the line "And I do mean "arriving." on page 4, and "They are "Other." on page 7)

Do you see this ping-pong of ideas going back and forth. What these people are doing (those responding to what I had previously said, in an incredibly short span of time) is just repeating the concepts. They have absolutely no understanding of all of this. They have no idea they are being used by a force they have no idea even exists...

... except for Illuminati, and similar secret societies which actually serve this force. Blindly, and quite stupidly I might add. Just puppets, that's what they are, and that's what they want to be [strange isn't it?].

Well, it's all true, everything I said, but who cares. It will all soon reach its predictable end.

Jimbo68, this is a great opportunity for you to study this force "above" you. You can learn all sorts of interesting things about Hierachies of Power (or Pyramidal Schemes as I like to call them). Like, for example, how highest of the high can be dumber than the lowest of the low.

Indispensable lesson that one.

[for those near the top of the pyramid] This can teach you that you just can't trust that those above you are smarter that you. They are as dumb as you are (or even dumber). Hight makes no difference here.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Frankly though they are not too forthcoming with the information they give me.

Well, isn't that convenient?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To The Author Of The Thread.

Between Science, Reality, and Faith. You Should look Inside To Find Your Answers.

-ADHD

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Your post is confusing and irrational...you believe in aliens that are intervening in the worlds affairs but you don't believe in aliens visiting and interacting with the earth...?

HUH??

Anyone can post what you've posted- I always keep an open mind but the thing about the internet is its full of frauds and hoaxes- you could be talking out of your butt. Without proof its just a story and a very bad one at that.

Im sure I treated you the best that you'll be treated when more and more people read this. I'm with you- I believe aliens are real. But what on earth is your point here. I don't get that. The old "Why did I choose to come out now?" trick is ridiculous- been used too many times by too many ignorant people that think they can hoax their way through the internet. I sense you had good intentions so I won't "rip you a new one" anymore than I have. But next time I suggest bringing something a little more concrete to the table instead of rambling of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To the OP:
You are so right !
It must have taken a lot of courage to post your experiences here for you have
no proof.
But this is exactly how it works.Because the source of yyour experiences doesnt want to be proven or found out to be fact.

But first I want to tell you that I also have contact to some higher spirits/aliens/god/my higher self...however yo might call it.
Actually I tried to write about my experiences her long time ago,
but I also had no luck finding much interested.
There where so many things that where truly out of this world.
First I was scared but I had only two ways to go on...
either get myself into a mental instutition or try to get on with this sstuff.
The main problem was to get over the fact that someone has the ability to read your mind aand accordingly react in strange ways to show you that you arenot alone anymore.
24/7 theeere is someone by your side,whereever you go.
And the most mindboggling fact (proof enough for me) is,that to interact
with me,all available sources can be used.
That can be simple TV transmission,where you just know they are talking about you,the songs played on the radio have special meaning,
the electricity is been manipulated (like flackering lights,noise making fridges,microwaves...etc)
Oh and by the way ,at one stage I might have found out,that microwaves are actually an important way for THEM to comunicate with us.
The most fantastic times I had with them was watching old movies(or even new ones) on video od dvd,that have been manipulated with the speed of thought.Some scenes of the movies have been enhanced to actually have some personal matters involved,with total different dialogs with the original voices of the real actors.
But not only know THEY about electronics,THEY also have the power to manipulate the weather,as wind,rain etc.
The most scary way of using some source to actually speak to you is ussing real living people whithout them knowing.
There is so much to tell,if you like to readd more,just say so.
I will try and explain as good as I can (and as much,as THEY let me...)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by answers95

I think that last post hit the nail right on the head. Clearly this person has had the same or similiar experiences like I had. Yes, I too do notice movies and tv shows are different when I watch them again. And clearly this is not just my imagination. I mean how could I imagine a whole tv show? I have noticed they can affect electronic devices too. And I am sure they can affect things like the weather too.

I wonder how many other people there are with similiar experiences. So far I only know of two, me and answers95

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Jimbo:

About your 1988 experience with the 3 ideas..... Have you ever thought that perhaps your experiencing some form of deja-vu? Or perhaps your displacing sequences of events in your mind? I mean that your mind may be tricking you into thinking that something occurred in an order they didn't actually occur in?

As for watching movies and finding them different the next time.....Perhaps the first time your watching these movies your mind is wondering on non relative thoughts and the following time you watch the same movie your brain is placing tidbits of your wondering thoughts from your first viewing in place of what you thought was being said....Does that make sense?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
to be honest..

the original poster found God and doesn't realize it, lol.

that little, unexplainable yet oh so subtle presence, that's God.

But further down as you get into your story with replies, you still leave out so much. And you're patching together all kinds of weird random unrelated stuff.

So.. you really think by insulting the "people listening" to the "bugs" in your home was the reason that all the national and international television and radio broadcasts you had listened to and seen had seemingly subliminal insults to you/things you think highly of? Hmm.. how would this be possible ...

Why would these people do something like this as a reaction to your cause, insulting the bugs..

Hmm, sounds like the bugs didn't exist and you thought they did, then you imagined or should i say noticed more and more negative things in TV and radio media regarding topics, people, symbols, and items of interest to you. None of this was orchestrated for the simple reason that there'd utterly be no point to it whatsoever. You can refute me and swear up and down it happened, but it won't change my mind or yours, so why bother with that?

[edit on 3/12/2008 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

You know what, I almost completely forgot about Dan Burisch. I remember watching interviews with him, and being fascinated with the concepts he presented because they seemed possible and fresh to me. The one thing that turned me off is when he started talking about how he physically pushed the one being through the stargate, like some dramatic climax in a sci-fi movie, but hey, anythings possible and truth is stranger than fiction.

And concerning the OP and this thread, I believe you, to an extent. I've experienced similar phenomena, however, like the above poster said, I attribute these synchronicities and strange occurences as signs from God, whatever he/she/it may be.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by comm12]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe Carl Jung has identified this kind of experience.

Most likely it is simply:

Synchronicity

...a temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events.

This happens to me all of the time. I really enjoy it, because I feel it does and can have significant meaning.

A common example of synchronicity would be when you have a particular (maybe random or obsure) song in your head and when you turn on the radio that song is playing! And you go wow, crazy!

I believe you can actively generate such synchronizations between your thoughts and the external world by keeping an open mind and acknowledge it when it happens.

It is like an active Deja Vu.

In regards to alien entities that is a whole other story.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow... we're all over the place on this one!.... In two pages I've read about, Aliens, Vampires, Shadow critters, werewolves, Paranoid Delusions, Encounters of the 3rd kind and signs from God. There is NOWHERE in the world like ATS!!!.... Back to the OP... do you know if it is possible that you could have been listening to the radio show while you were sleeping, which in turn you could possibly pick up subliminally and when you heard it again cause you to think the thoughts were your own?.....Could it be the same with Movies?.... Did you fall asleep watching any of them and then watched them awake and get a "Deja Vu" ? ..... Those were my most logical conclusions. Now I will Put on my tin foil helmet... I mean no dis respect by this , Have you ever been hypnotized?.... do you think it's possible that someone could put thoughts in your head which are not your own?.... Are you under any sort of mind control that you know of?...Do you hear voices?..... Have you ever been under any psychiatric care or are you currently on medication?.... If so , medication can distort the line between reality and your preception. Does anyone in your family have any record of mental illness?.... ANd my final question... Why You?.... Are you an integral part of the key to saving humanity?.... Do you have powers?.... Why would alien beings communicate to you?...What makes YOU special that this would only happen to you?.... I'm not being condesending and If I was speaking to you, you would be able to tell by my tone of voice. I'm simply curious. we all have our "OWN" realities, I was curious as to what goes on in your world.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This thread is about entities also, so technically speaking I am on subject, please don't slap me!

Slap=a possible future addition on ATS.

On the nature of jinn

In Islamic belief, jinn are intelligent creatures. Much like human beings, they have free will to choose between right and wrong. While a jinni may possess a human for pure wickedness, it may also do it for other reasons. Shaikh al-Islam ibn Taymiyyah suggests that a jinni may do it in order to experience the physical world, for reasons of desire or love. In this case, a jinni may not have a malicious intent, or may be unaware of the harm it is causing. A jinni might also use possession for revenge. Jinn are said to be quick to anger, especially when they believe themselves to have been purposely harmed (since jinn are usually invisible to humans, a person can accidentally injure a jinni).

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe this could be a possibility that what we have here is a jinni that wants to explore the world, seeks revenge for their fall thus torment humans and also learned a few tricks along the way. So now its an alien revealing about global conspiracies and things. All three things that according to the wiki jinnies like to do.

Houston.. we have a problem!

[edit on 12-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Jimbo,

What you say reminds me of the claims of Maitreya's prophet Benjamin Creme. They have organization called Share International. Many people fear this guy to be the false prophet, while many others say he is a loon.

Does this seem similar to who/ what you experienced?

www.share-international.org...

They pretty much claim that every little "miracle" is a manifestation of Maitreya.

www.share-international.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

To answer some of your questions, I do not think it was deja vu or a dream. It was solid and concrete, as-clear-as-day, it couldn't have possibly really have been happening, yet I clearly witnessed it.

The movie and tv thing, about it not being the same, on more than one occassion, I was absolutely certain that the movie or tv show was different. One time it was especially significant, because it was a tv show I had witnessed as very weird in Jan. 1988, as per everything that was going on then. Yet the next time I saw the tv show some years after Jan. 1988, it was undeniably different, and just a little weird. Strange.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Does anything ever change...? Just a rethorical question on my part...

Since people are usually too lazy to learn anything new, and are quite eager to be led by the hand (from whatever entity out there wishing to (ab)use them, or teach them, whichever the case may be), I see I'll have to digest some ideas into the form that can easily be understood by the "common people".

I hope moderators won't mind me quoting my post in that other thread I mentioned before.

Originally posted by elendal

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by elendal
Do you understand that we can make ourselves believe anything we want? And most of the time - something we don't want, but someone more powerful than us can make us believe.
Yes, this is true. But as per my experience, elendal, untruths do not manifest with divine synchronity. We tend to refine to contain only those that do, and remove those that don't. Cue AAC's koolaid example. In the end though, the only truth that really counts is Love, so why do you care what he says?

Divine synchronicity?

Well, that depends on how you define "divine" and "synchronicity".

Let me attempt to clarify these terms...

Divine - something above us, beyond our reach, that we cannot possibly understand.

Does that sound about right? Well, maybe except for that "we cannot possibly understand" part, but that's what most people believe, isn't it?

OK, let's now move to synchronicity.

Synchronicity - two or more things, seemingly unrelated, happening at the same time, or more or less the same time, that show close interconnectedness after inspection.

I think that describes it pretty well.

Now, the really, rally important thing about synchronicity is that it is solely based on our perception of time. We (the science) still don't understand that what we perceive as time is just another spatial dimension, or even more than just one, as I've seen some theories dealing with up to 3 dimensions of time. This practically means that everything, sort of, exists NOW. That doesn't mean "eternal now that never changes". It changes, alright, and to some unbelievable degrees, but it is all "now" in "Real Time" (if there is such a thing as Real Time).

Some beings out there understand this, and some are even using it to their advantage.

So, having all this in mind, let me translate your statement for you. You really don't understand what you said, so it's only fair that I explain it:

Any being that shows people the proof of divine synchronicity is to be considered God, and its ultimate and perfect knowledge must be accepted. If such a being says that the only truth that really counts is Love, then we must obey it, and we must never question it.

This does sound completely different from what you said, doesn't it. Yet, the intent behind both your words and mine is exactly the same.

(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Now, whoever wishes to learn about the world they live in, there is load of information out there to be found. Don't expect it to stumble upon you while you're lazily lying in your bed, content with your lives. That is going to change pretty soon, whether you like it or not.

As for those who don't wish to learn... Well, who cares about them? Neither do the secret societies, nor the "divine forces of Good & Light"... (whatever that title is supposed to mean anyway)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm relatively new at this site, but I have an opinion on how to deal with threads like this. I have read WAY more than a few threads of an individual purportedly being contacted by, or in contact with, alien(s), God(s), mythical creatures, or otherwise privy to secret information. Many of these individuals CLAIM to have evidence, but when urged to present the evidence, they INSTEAD present excuses. I think that perhaps when someone posts a topic dealing with some kind of mysterious contact AND claims to be in possession of HARD EVIDENCE (not PROOF mind you) then that person should have a limited amount of replies to present said evidence before the a MOD kills the thread. That's my opinion. Sorry if you think that's presumptuous for someone new around here to suggest that. But it seems the people who tend to make these kinds of posts have very few themselves. Plus I don't think lies and, quite possibly, delusions should be encouraged.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I believe this person has witnessed unexplainable coincidence and phenomena...

I do believe that we live in a multidimensional universe and that it is possible for 'entitities' or entire civilizations of consciousness to be observing us and manipulating us in ways we do not imagine.

I do not know if there is any way to prove this, and I don't think anybody can come to this conclusion on a hunch alone. It would take very eerie and profound experiences to come to this conclusion... there's no way to prove these experiences to one another, especially online.

Thanks for sharing the experience OP.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join