It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences With an Alien Entity--and a Question...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have had an experience with an alien entity in the world. It's true. I realize most would find my story hard to believe. But I am talking about DIRECT OBSERVABLE EVIDENCE that I have actually WITNESSED. This entity is HIGHLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGICALLY. And they are definitely OBSERVING earth. They are definitely interfering in our affairs to a certain degree too. This entity can manipulate matter down to the most minute level--possibly subatomically, in fact. And quite frankly they are so much more advanced than we are that we have NO WAY TO STOP THEM from doing whatever they want to do. Don't worry though, so far I have judged them to be relatively harmless. Frankly though they are not too forthcoming with the information they give me.

At this point you are still probably finding my story hard to believe. But it is my story. I have no further proof to give you, the reader. I only ask you keep an open mind.

So why tell my story now? Well, there is something you could do, if you want. Have you ever considered the possibility an alien culture more advanced than us could exist? And would at least allow the possibility they may be observing us COVERTLY?

How then could you discover them? Look to random things to see if you can find discrepancies. For example, every president after Jefferson (except Pres. Reagan) that was elected in a year ending in zero died in office. And look to seemingly "UNEXPLAINABLE" phenomenon. For example, in 1917 the "Blessed Virgin Mary" is said to have appeared to 3 peasant children in Fatima, Portugal. Finally a miracle is said to have appeared there, witnessed by thousands of people, where sun seemed to spin in the sky and plommet to earth. Many photographs of the event still exist.

But don't just look to extraordinary examples like the ones above, look to the more mundane things too. What numbers come up more frequently when dealing with supposedly random events? And what letters? Sounds strange, but it may yield some interesting results.

The bulk of the strange and unexplainable things I witnessed began January 13, 1988. But this alien entity has shown its presence to me all my life, it seems.

Now, I want to make a couple of other things clear here too. I do not believe in UFO's or aliens visiting earth. This alien entity I have witnessed evidence of is far more advanced than that. It is an alien presence, somehow observing earth and interfering in our affairs, presumably from some distance away, which seems hard to believe, I know...

Now as I've said, I do not believe in UFO's or greys. But this leaves me with one question. My question is simply this: Is there anyone anywhere else who shares my beliefs?

I have have perused books. I have been thru the internet. And to-date, I have never found anyone who shares my beliefs. Am I really alone in the world with this? Please if you know of any website where someone believes as I do, share it! I don't like being so alone in the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What exactly do you believe, though? You're not quite clear here.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Do you mean that you believe more in the "supernatural" rather then aliens, ufos?

Other then what I mentioned....I have no clue what your beliefs would be. I think you need to spell out more clearly

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Do you mean that you believe more in the "supernatural" rather then aliens, ufos?

Other then what I mentioned....I have no clue what your beliefs would be. I think you need to spell out more clearly

No, I generally don't believe too much in the supernatural. I am sorry I didn't make my point clear enough. But my point is simply this: that their is a highly advanced, alien race observing earth and interfering in our affairs. They don't use the supernatural or magic, they use their advanced alien technology to do what they do.

I may post more of my story here from time to time. But telling my story is a little difficult. For one thing, my story is so long and complicated. And for another thing, this alien entity hasn't fully revealed exactly who or what they are to me. I just know they are highly advanced technologically.

My story began when I was a little kid. People would seem to be able to tell me what I was thinking. It was not my imagination. I now realize that it was an illusion put there by this advanced alien entity. Then starting Jan. 13, 1988, I started witnessing weird stuff on tv and the radio, stuff that related to me, but couldn't possibly really be there. At first I was led to believe there was a vast government conspiracy I was in the middle of. But this was just a false cover story for them to reveal more of themselves to me. Then by 1991 or 1992, I knew what I know today: that they are a technologically advanced alien entity, clearly not of this world.

And here I am today
. As I've said, I will post more of my story when and if appropriate.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbo68

Are you saying that this "alien presence" is the same as the God concept?
I am confused as to what you believe so I can not direct you to like minded people.
Rest assured there are very few orginal thoughts/beliefs, your not alone.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No evidence? No information?
And you post this at ATS?
Are you kidding me?!? You're most likely a fake

There is no point for this topic. I'm tired of all these "zomg I've been abducted by aliens" threads

In that case I've too been abducted by aliens. They told me that the world is going to end by 2012. Oh wait.... I forgot there aren't greys and I don't believe in UFO'S
HA! How'd you like that?

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Yessy]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starskipper
reply to post by Jimbo68

Are you saying that this "alien presence" is the same as the God concept?
I am confused as to what you believe so I can not direct you to like minded people.
Rest assured there are very few orginal thoughts/beliefs, your not alone.

No, as I've already said, this alien entity is a technologically advanced alien race. Their power comes from their technology, not God or the supernatural. I still believe in God. But as far as I can tell, they are probably quasi-atheistic in their beliefs.

By the way, I do have more evidence to submit. But as I've said, I have had a lifetime of experiences with this alien entity. I have to carefully choose what part of my experiences to tell, there just is so much.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Please don't hesitate and tell us your experiences. In meticulous detail, if possible.
Belief is useless just concepts and not experience.
The best minds rely on what they experience.
Anyone can believe anything-it's a waste of time and meaningless in
actual time and space. Forget listing your beliefs and give us a sincere
recounting of your concrete experiences with this alien entity.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Can you describe how you "experience" these beings? Since you say they are not here physically, but observing from a distance, how do you see/hear/experience their presence? Regarding the TV and radio incidents, did any one else witness them? And lastly, please don't take this personally or as an offensive, but have you ever considered the possibility that you suffer from some form of schizophrenia?

EDIT to add: Also, welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading more information from you.

[edit on 3/11/2008 by Rotoplooker]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenGalaxy
Please don't hesitate and tell us your experiences. In meticulous detail, if possible.
Belief is useless just concepts and not experience.
The best minds rely on what they experience.
Anyone can believe anything-it's a waste of time and meaningless in
actual time and space. Forget listing your beliefs and give us a sincere
recounting of your concrete experiences with this alien entity.

Tell more of my story? Okay. But where to begin? As I've said, as a child, people seemed to be able to read my mind. This got much worse as I got older.

Then totally unexpectedly, starting Jan. 13, 1988, people on tv and the radio seemed to be saying things that related directly to me. You see, around early Jan. 1988, I came up with a silly plan to help the country that I called "superfederalism" (you have to remember I was still young back then). It was based mostly on words and ideas I got from my high school history book. I forget some of the exact details, but starting Jan. 13, people starting making references to my silly idea. Then around Jan. 1988, late one night, I was listening to a radio news program called "Gordon Kincaid's 90-90 News". Kincaid said a black "special interest group" had submitted three ideas--all mine (apparently)! The first idea was my superfederalism idea, which Kincaid mentioned by name. He said of course that was ridiculous. The second idea, also mine, was to hold a "governors' convention" (I liked the way that phrase sounded
). Kincaid treated this one as having a little validity, but ended on that idea by saying it wasn't what they "really" wanted. Then the third idea, also mine, was to make things like they were 10-20 years ago. Kincaid said we'd all like to relive the past, but of course we can't. Then the host who was with Kincaid made a reference to the weird stuff that was apparently (from my perspective) happening on tv, etc. Kincaid said that was how they were trying to influence people, and the show ended on that note. There were more things I saw on tv and radio back then, but I have forgotten some of it, and Kincaid's show was pretty typical. So now I had some idea of what apparently was going on. I was involved in a rightwing government conspiracy, and someone mocking submitted my plans in it. As time went on, I deduced more and more about how this was accomplished. I also eventually concluded that part of the way they accomplished this was thru bugs in my house. Sounds crazy, I know, but I was just going by the available information.

Oh, then still in early 1988, I concluded somehow that the bugs were still in my house. So I delivered an insulting "monologue" to the bugs. Bad idea. This apparently made the people involved in the conspiracy very mad. And starting July 6, 1988, everyone on tv and radio started making hurtful references to words and numbers that only had meaning to me. This was a hard time for me, but it only lasted about a year.

For a little while I was trying to get my mother to believe me that there was a conspiracy I was involved in. Then around Dec. 1989, I seemed to find out my mother was part of the conspiracy. I eventually found out this wasn't true, of course. But it acted as a vehicle and it did open up the idea that this entity had been with me all my life. And this of course started to explain all the weird stuff that was happening right from the beginning in my childhood.

Also significant was the apparent fact this entity could read my mind. I concluded in the early 1990s that the government accomplished this amazing feat of technology by hoarding technological information starting at the beginning of the industrial revolution. Then, and I forget some of the exact details, by 1991 or 92, I realized they had technology that no one of earth could possibly have. They were clearly not of this world.

(I'm running out of room, so I will continue this story on another post
.)

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
Can you describe how you "experience" these beings? Since you say they are not here physically, but observing from a distance, how do you see/hear/experience their presence? Regarding the TV and radio incidents, did any one else witness them? And lastly, please don't take this personally or as an offensive, but have you ever considered the possibility that you suffer from some form of schizophrenia?

EDIT to add: Also, welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading more information from you.

[edit on 3/11/2008 by Rotoplooker]

Oh, I am open to any possibility, including the possibility I am just crazy. But you have to understand there is so much more to it than just that.

Also interesting story, in early 1992, my hands were dry, as they often were in the winter time. But the dryness was only on the lower part of my hand. I thought to myself if the dryness moved up my hands, up my fingers, I would be in big trouble because my hands would be immovable. And I had anxiety this alien entity would make this happen. And that is exactly what happened around Feb. 8, 1992! My hands would literally be immovably dry unless I moiturized then somehow. This particular ordeal lasted nine months until Nov. 3, 1992. Not too exceptional of a story, I know. But I just thought I'd share it

And just to repeat, I know some of the things sound crazy, like they just could be my imagination or something like that. But what you have to understand was there was so much more to it than just that. I was witnessing exceptional things that couldn't have possibly really have been happening. And as I've said, I now realize these exceptional things were just elaborate illusions put there by this advanced alien entity.

Anymore questions
?

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Jimbo68]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Have you ever considered the possibility an alien culture more advanced than us could exist?

I rarely hear anyone state the contrary. I want to disagree. I feel its quite arrogant for any species to believe themselves to be superior. I believe we've shed quite a bit of our instincts that allowed animals a closer understanding with nature. There are certainly many things animals can do that I can't. I feel the only way an alien civilization could understand that what we are doing is harmful to our planet is if they have walked down that same path. I also feel quite confident that if we changed our priorities, we too would have mastered space travel at this point. Since they appear to take such an interest in us, I think its quite apparent that there is a lot they don't understand about us. Even if extra terrestrials are 10x our senior, I think there is reason not to underestimate us. I find it incredibly hard to believe that they are the "masters of the universe" with a flawless record that seems to be the general consensus around here.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbo68

Sorry dude-these aren't experiences of an alien entity but common neurotic
concepts and projections of a rambling mind. It's unfair to readers to make
crap up and tell them it comes from an alien entity.
To quote Beck "Nausea, Nausea, I'm gone..."

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Jimbo- I mean no disrespect at all...
but I think you suffered paranoid delusions.

I am not mocking you.

The stories you have told so far are classic narcissitic
interpetations of coincidences and/or inexplicable random events,
and your mind is trying to connect the dots via an unseen alien.

Look- I believe in UFOs, Aliens, Dulce, Conspiracies, 9/11 inside job-
the works...

I am no debunker or skeptic... I love the thrill of believing the improbable,
impossible and unlikely.

But in your stories, you make no mention of how you actually observed, with one or more of your physical senses, an alien presence, or intelligence. You simply leap to the conclusion, with no evidence,
or even a testimony or account.

HOW did the alien control these events?

What does dry hands have to do with aliens?

Good and bad ideas- for movies, books, game shows and new governmental structures, are floating through the ether of life,
and it is possible for 2 or more people to have the same idea...
it is called a coincidence.

I sense some Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with the dry hands thing.

Jimbo- we are all a little off, and I am hardly "normal" myself... so please do not take this personally.

I just suggest you make your case for alien existence independent of your own weird personal history... make an objective case, tell us what you saw or heard instead of hypothesizing about what caused TV hosts to say numbers that had meaning only to you.

And by the way- what numbers are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'd like to ask all of those, whose minds are buzzing with derogitory replies, to not post them. It's not needed. May I remind beforehand...Courtesy is Manditory

Now, as to the Original Post...

Jimbo68, how about lately? Within the last 5 years? Any anomolous activity? You've shared instances from 15-20 years ago, but, what about recently?

Carry on with the post. Ignore the rude.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
To POSTER above me...

If you are referring to me as being rude,
you are wrong.

I mentioned a number of times I mean no disrespect
and JIMBO himself admitted "he might just be crazy".

At ATS, there is rude, which is just like rude in real life...
mean and heartless.

Then there is the hard reality of someone else's perception of
your story... or yourself.

I am not going to enable Jimbo by saying- yeah, there are aliens
(which I totally 100% believe in) so therefore, QED, the weird things
that happened to you are the result of aliens.

I am respectfully saying that either Jimbo is the victim of delusions-
which are certainly not his fault if that is the case... or, he is not explaining his connection of the events to an alien encounter of the 3rd kind.

Either way, I am not being rude... I am being honest in my opinion,
and I think I worded it respectfully. I may be WRONG, but I am not mean or rude or disrespectful to anyone here... ever.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Jimbo68, how about lately? Within the last 5 years? Any anomolous activity? You've shared instances from 15-20 years ago, but, what about recently?

There have been some minor things in the not-too-distant past. But what happened Jan. 13, 1988 still remains the "big one" for strangeness.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms
And by the way- what numbers are you talking about?

If you really want to know, the numbers were typically 2 or 6. It is a personal matter, so I don't want to go into it too much further.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

HDF- I was NOT, in any way, refering to you. We posted at almost the same time and I wrote that post over a bit of time, deciding how to nip any rudeness that MAY pop up while still being tactful.
You made a great post, by the way. Just weird timing. It happens.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I find it incredibly hard to believe that they are the "masters of the universe" with a flawless record that seems to be the general consensus around here.

I agree. Sometime in the past, they must have waged wars, destroyed their environment and all the other things we have/do now. That they take people from this planet without our concent tells me quite a bit about them.

For example, every president after Jefferson (except Pres. Reagan) that was elected in a year ending in zero died in office.

There are thousands of those coincidenses out there.

Now, I want to make a couple of other things clear here too. I do not believe in UFO's or aliens visiting earth. This alien entity I have witnessed evidence of is far more advanced than that.

But how can you know that this "thing" is not an alien, only much more advanced? Maybe it is from another dimension or a parallell universe?

They don't use the supernatural or magic, they use their advanced alien technology to do what they do.

Then, they are aliens?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join