It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cellophane prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is something fun to do for those on ATS with roommates. You take some cellophane, enough to stretch from top to bottom across a doorway. And make sure there are no lights reflecting off of the cellophane. Then set up a video camera to record what happens when you call the roommte out to where you are. The cellophane will stop him in his tracks, he oe she will let out a few expletives as they start to take the cellophane down. It will turn to laughter as they hear how hard you yourself are laughing. And they will laugh even louder later when you show them their reaction to when they had walked into the cellophane.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Life in the dorms... huh...

Thats all...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yeah, life in the dorms. This saturday, we have a theme for the frat party. Fun with Duct tape and shaving cream!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Walley... Check this out...

give this one a try

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

Hahahaha...that was
hillarious! I cant stop laughing!
I'm going to watch it again!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ha! Now that's karma -- both funny and painful.

I cannot understand why watching people get hurt is hilarious.
:shk:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I got a kick out of the video, too. Thanks for posting it to my thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My older brothers once did the cellophane over the toilet trick on me for April Fool's Day when I was a kid
They lifted the seat, wrapped the cellophane really tightly over the bowl then put the seat back down. I wandered in, started to do my business and couldn't figure out why I was getting wet! Needless to say I had a big mess to clean up afterwards

They've also did vaseline on the kitchen floor then called for me to come outside quick. End result...I got the biggest goose egg on my head from the counter and they got grounded

Michelle

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

Thanks for posting on my thread, I'll have to remember both things so I can pull them on both of my brothers as well as the boys in the fraternity.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

Thanks for posting on my thread, I'll have to remember both things so I can pull them on both of my brothers as well as the boys in the fraternity.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Anyone every butter a playground.... Okay, I;m going to hell.:shk:

top topics

join