It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Same night as the Stephenville Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I came across this on YouTube, I'm not sure if anyone's posted it yet but it is a UFO that was reported in Louisiana north east of Stephenville, Texas. If you remember, the sheriff in the Stephenville videos says that the UFO flew off at a "high rate of speed" towards the north east. Check it out and decide for yourselves!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
:bump:

Has no one honestly responded to this? I think it's too much of a coincidence that these two would be filmed the same night.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi, ty for the post! Very interesting that it's on the same evening isn't it? It certainly sounds plausible that it could be the same craft given the map and the direction the sheriff in Texas said the craft he saw was moving. It doesn't look anything like the weird UFO in another thread that was supposedly filmed later in the Stephenville area, the one that made all the squiggly light designs.

I wish the reporter would have asked her better questions like, was it making any noise, etc. And I wish she'd been a better sketch artist for sure! Good post, can't wait until the other ATS members weigh in.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This isn't really new. It's just that everyone was too focused on the "strobing wormlike thing" (for lack of a better way to describe it) to care. That wormlike thing was probably caused by flashing lights on the craft. Because it was night and the craft was moving.... pictures and videos taken from certain angles with certain cameras just wouldn't come out right. So this is more accurate footage.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Really this should have made mroe news than it did. The fact it tracks in a similar fashion to that described by witnesses gives a multi state path like very few sightings.

Presumably MUFON got hold of this too and will include analysis of it in their report.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Presumably MUFON got hold of this too and will include analysis of it in their report.

I hope so, but has MUFON made any mention of knowing about this video yet?

top topics

join