It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many ex employees of NASA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How many ex employees of NASA now work at Area 51 and how many people who have worked at Area 51 now work at NASA. I think the best way to find answers to extraterrestrials and alien aircraft is to start asking questions and track down people who work at these facilities and really start getting some answers.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
also do you think the space shuttle disasters are part of a government coverup. Maybe an experiment gone bad or something. I would be concerned about militant actions and astronauts being from other countries or immoral political beliefs.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by First Sergeant Kent A. Tr
How many ex employees of NASA now work at Area 51 and how many people who have worked at Area 51 now work at NASA. I think the best way to find answers to extraterrestrials and alien aircraft is to start asking questions and track down people who work at these facilities and really start getting some answers.

My dad's best friends wife works at NASA. They have to sign contracts stating if you "let secrets out bad things will happen to you" she told me that. She said the money is good...but you have to be very careful what you say at NASA.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by First Sergeant Kent A. Tr

My dad's best friends wife works at NASA. They have to sign contracts stating if you "let secrets out bad things will happen to you" she told me that. She said the money is good...but you have to be very careful what you say at NASA.

What happens when something very heavy hits the international space station and creams it into outerspace with everyone onboard. I don't know what the purpose of the space station is but it appears to be one of the biggest space disasters waiting to happen.

join