It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf War Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Recent study that is unreleased means that you can contract herpes, headaches, sezuires with the gulf war syndrome when induced by sexual contact and when in contact with depleted uranium rounds you can also be radioactively contaminated leading to burning urine and welts on the face and kneck.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Denial of Gulf War Syndrome is Uncle Sam's way of saying "Thanks" for valiantly serving our country. 1 in 8 of our returning soldiers from the present war in Iraq suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and in the years to come they'll suffer even further from their prolonged exposure to depleted uranium.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I truly believe that Gulf War Syndrome is going to be a huge epidemic. Look at agent orange and how many lives that effected. DU is twice as bad with a half life of nearly 4.5 billion years, dodging bullets is no longer the only way of surviving a war. The dust that DU produces can easily be breathed in or carried on clothing and skin. Birth defects, cancer and leaukemia are all common ailments carried by those who have been in direct contact with DU. It's scary to think that soldiers returning home from war can bring this with them. A war like this no longer only affects one generation... it's consequence will survive for many, many decades.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
lets hope they are not overthere freebaseing government toxins.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Help....do you have some sources I could read up on? I have a son coming back in April who has been deployed all over the place including the Middle East for nearly four years. I'm not to hip on going to his "base" back here for answers as it's one of those three letter word places that likes their folks to "hang tough" and rub some dirt on it....

Any information on helping him come "back home" would be wonderful. This du information is very, very disturbing. I appreciate any help you can give.

top topics

join