It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY experience with possible ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I thought I would just jot down briefly what I saw once which could possibly be a ufo ill just relay it and let anyone comment I was always looking for proof of aliens

I was nursing in the feb or march of last year of a injured cat who didn’t seem to be used to people who I eventually got to nurse outside and in the last few weeks sat on my lap outside my back door for a few hours a night who I got to then rehome --he didn’t seem to be too injured in the end just hungry and without a home
When one day at 10.40 pm ish on the26th march when he was curled u on my lap outside while I was sitting on the cold concrete I saw in the only position I could have possibly saw it due to where I was sitting a fiery disk --fire trail leaving behind it seemed to be on fire so I could see it out to my left curving around fitting in perfectly that I could see him or them so I would know it is true

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Um, after reading the OP twice, I'm still a bit confused. That is one dang long sentence. ;-) Anyway, seems you saw a bright object in the sky. Perhaps a meteor, plane, planet, blimp, etc, etc, etc.

Hard to say really.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I forgot to tell you it was over a residential area and was only about 100 to 200 feet above the ground

join