It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 11th of March is a new day for the Fox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
From today on wards in going to drop enough stone to make me look like Chritian Bale....well okie ill be praticle now, so im planning from going from flab to fab. Im not 100% sure how to go about it though. My plan is...

1,000 sit ups a day, not all at once, two sets of 300 and one set of 400, Which i know i can do.
Exercise bike, 6 miles a day, 2 in the morning and 4 at about 8pm-ish.
Possible tread mile, but not sure hwo to get access yet.
Weights, to build up some arm strenght.

Now the problems...what the heck do i eat ? I know what not to eat, i did a research project on what not to eat, right here on ATS. But i dont know what i should eat, can some one give em some advice please....

Thanks ina dvance i know BTS will help

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox

1,000 sit ups a day, not all at once, two sets of 300 and one set of 400, Which i know i can do.

Let us know how you feel in the morning? You might need some assistance getting out of bed, that's if you can get out of bed in the morning.

There's no sense in over doing things on your first day

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
yea man im with jen

start off slow

1000? and you haven't been working out? ouch...

all the biking? jeese man you're really gonna be sore

start off slow, 100 sit ups when u wake up maybe 100 before bed

maybe just biking at night or something, 3 or 4 miles

i don't know just a suggestion

i've discovered from personal experience if i push myself to hard the first day or first few days i will quickly lose interest but if i slowly work myself to where i want to be or what i want to be doing i find it a lot easier to continue in the long run

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well...im dead, aftrer the 1k yesterday, nto wise at all 100 in the morning and 100 before bed is the way. 3/4 miles on bike is wise, my cheast and legs are killing me. Any adive on what i should eat...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
sorry i don't have any advice about nutrition and i hate to say i told you so but

anyways, back off a little bit on the work outs

and the way you stop getting sore is to continue working out and try and stick to the same routine

i'm sure you knew that though

PS

i'm sure you can find information on google about what you should be eating.

Peace!

top topics

join