It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look into my eyes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well i can tell you when i stare at myself in the mirror, then close my eyes i do not get a red image sorry to tell you. I get a white image of myself.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Thats freakin awesome!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Exactly. You see I know what I'm talking about I've done this before. Whether or not you guys choose to make the truth self-evident or not that is all on you. You know nothing, you know everything. How many things in this world can you understand. The universe is stranger than your science wants to believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
ok got bored and did it, when i look at my right eye i see yellow eyes, when i use my left to see my left, my eyes still yellow yet my face kinda moves like its going foward/moving and its black/brownish. cool ^_^

Basically just cover your eye you dont want to see with.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I had a cousin who had a lazy eye or something. Everytime he would look at me I thought he was looking just above my head. He was looking right at me but I kept getting the feeling that I should stand on my tip toes so I could look him in the eyes! LOL! It was quite odd and yes, irritating to say the least. Has anybody had something like that happen to them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join