It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wallstreet Sky Rockets! 3/11/08

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinhatman

Well as always tin your post is insightful and himwhohath's post is more like an elderly man angry and confused about the economy. March was the worst month for home sales "ever" and I agree the economy doesn't seem to be holding the initial burst it did. I just pray that we elect democrat this election and hope that they can propose a plan to solve some of this nonsense. Although both you and himwhohath stated that I was getting overly excited or happy about these gains; if you read the post I simply stated a retorical question, so next time I'd appreciate the two of you being a little bit less college professor and a little more as a educated friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

himwhohath's post is more like an elderly man angry and confused

I asked you several 'questions' and instead of an answer I got some name calling. So if you want to take the conversation to a different level.....

As to a Democrat being the answer, they're just as much a part of the system as any other politician. Anytime a politician has taken on the Banks that lend us fictional money with interest, it hasn't ended well.
Matter of fact JFK (Democrat) tried it by creating Executive Order 11110 and printing a couple Billion 'United States Notes' backed by silver in fort knox. Which Lyndon Johnson immediately reversed upon taking over.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

I never meant any disrespect in any of my posts. I apologize if I came across that way.

I find this situation very amusing and when I make sarcastic comments they are not aimed at anyone in general, just at the general situation and the joke that is the information thet is disseminated to us as the public.
It's really not funny, I just laugh because it keeps me from grabbing my rifle and "correcting" the market.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join