It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy gnome terrorizes town...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Article (with video)

A "gnome" (their words, not mine) is allegedly terrorizing the town of General Guemes, in Salta province, Argentina. A group of teenagers managed to catch the little guy on a cell phone video. All of this according to an article on The Sun's website (link above).

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Isn't the Sun like the Enquirer?

It did look a little creepy though and short.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Man, that was really creepy, at first i thought someone was behind the bush holding the thing, then it started flopping away from the bush, gave me goosebumps wether or not it's fake.....creepy

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Those were guys? One of them screams like a woman. I can't believe they didn't just walk up to this thing and find out what it really is. This was ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm thinking it's the travelocity gnome...on a trip to Argentina. Or perhaps a leprechaun...do they celebrate St. Patrick's day there? I would've caught the little bugger and demanded my pot of gold!

Michelle

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
damn, damn, damn!

I just posted a thread about this same article, same name, etc. Didn't think someone else had posted on it yet, so please excuse the double post.

Its obviously not real, but for whatever reason, little people give me the heebie-jeebies.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That is freaky! I just forwarded this out to a ton of friends who are all creeped out. I couldn't listen to it at work. How tall does it look to you, 1 - 2 feet tall?

It reminds me of that creepy troll that steals people's breath when they sleep. Was it the movie Cats Eye...?

[edit on 11-3-2008 by maxseamus]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm not scared of little things, so, to be honest i would have run up and kicked the thing as hard as i could...

looks like a midget with a limp.

Roswell.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
see my signature for advice.

j/k, just looks like a little dude wandering around. not sure why it warrants a girly scream. i guess they don't have mini-me's in argentina.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
THAT IS CREEPY!!! If I never see that video again it will be too soon. see, I have a problem, with creatures such as gnomes, trolls, spiders etc... anything like that.

If that is true, I hope that it doesn't know how to swim or stow away, because if I see it, it won't be around here for very long..... small creepy things tend to get trampled on....

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It was kinda cute and scary looking at the same time!
I liked the way the lil thing skipped sideways!

I WANT ONE!

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have to admit I would probably be scared too but my own shadow scares me.

Besides, gnomes aren't necessarily bad right?

top topics

join