It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of an impending disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So, the Holy See has decided that Genetic Engineering is a Mortal Sin now? Wow, it would have been nice to know this a lot earlier. Think of all the scientists that are going to have to change their fields mid stream. I think I’d be a little annoyed to find out 40 years later that my chosen profession is going to get me a one way ticket to 7734.

But, why now? I have a theory.

There are a number of people who believe that at least two of the occupants of the saucer that crashed in Roswell were human that had been genetically altered. There’s a lot of people who believe that Aliens are doing genetic experiments on humans, or using human DNA.

What if the people running the world feel they may have a need to “discredit” the aliens when they reveal themselves? Why would they feel the need to do this? I can see, offhand, at least three reasons why they might:

1…The aliens really are an evil, baby eating, resource stealing race.

2…They are concerned that the aliens may bring around a new social order that could make greed and megalomania obsolete personality traits. They would then be afraid they may stand a chance to loose their power, money and material possessions. Then, those possessions would be redistributed to the rest of the human race so that everyone has food and shelter and clothes and medical care and etc, etc, etc. (Dude, that sounds like Communism…see conjecture #1)

3…They just have no idea what the hell is going on. They would certainly want to make contingency plans for any perceived possibility.

So, if you can convince the public that aliens are heavily involved in practices that the public thinks of as a mortal sin, then it would be pretty easy to convince the public that aliens are evil steam holes.

After they point out that the aliens are committing the mortal sin of fartin’ around with genetics, it would just be a hop, skip and a jump to convince everyone that the aliens also believe in evolution.

I smell another inquisition. I sure hope those aliens have on their fireproof under britches.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well,
I think their take on this proclamation is a "Moral Stand" rather than anything to do with ET and their practices... In fact, I am willing to bet they had no intenetions of addressing an ET take on this at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Vance,

I agree with what you are saying.

I'm just say "what if?"

There are a lot of people that believe that the entire would is run by nefarious behind the scenes kinda people (NWO, trilateral commission, illuminati).

From that point of view, if even the Vatican were controlled from behind the scenes, could we be 100% certain that this was just a new moral decision?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi ya,

This is my first post ...
But i've been reading the forums for a while now and must say there are some really awesome points being raised.

While I cannot offer any conclusive proof of what I am about to say right now (i'm tired and about to bed - but as usual ATS sucks me in
, I would still like to express.

There has been much more media attention on the idea of aliens and ufo's recently - much more than I can ever remember. I was reading a something about Robbie Williams dedicating his life to ufology without the slur of 'he's stepped into crazy land', a major current affairs show with a story on ufo watchers, among other short spots, as well as some youtube US news stories of such.

I believe, the first point of disclosure would be to have a mass public acceptance of the idea of UFOs and alien life. There will be first an announcement of alien microbes. Has this happened already???

In a bout of pure speculation, the next step would be the display of some random phenomena, growing in media attention, maybe finalising with a large event of intelligent life very far away (maybe like the SETI program producing a conclusive result???). Too far away to ever hurt us but nice to know - prepare the collective psyche...

Finally there will be some display of alien - and sadly all I can think of is a threat. This one option ensures the development and continued power the world's governments have come to rely on (think starship troopers). This also ensures that Humans are maintained as the idea of being 'good guys' - and keeps militant funding flowing.

Aliens just landing and saying Hi, would not work - because society will drive contact, and adoption, and be absorbed/dissolved into their society. No great civilisation has ever survived intact when another greater civilisation intervenes - no matter how well intentioned.

The thing is though we will be lied to as long as we allow our selves to be lied to. The best question that can ever be asked is why?.

...or I could be rambling - that's in a nutshell how i'd do it. But however it is done, it needs to be done because one day something really unexpected will happen.

new topics

top topics

join