It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo seen during endeavour live tv broadcast!!happening right now

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthOne

Two unidentified objects? Ok I must have missed a second. I only saw a glimpse of one. If this is true and you did see a second UFO then this can make the event in question all the more credible if we get the footage.

It may be easier to identify having two UFO's to look deeper into.

Interesting, the plot thickens.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My gut feeling says the OP has vanished. He was probably told by someone that its debris. I believe he was quoted as describing the object as "huge", which it does not appear to be. Another sensationalist quicky I guess. Didn't even call or buy me breakfast the next morning. Kept me entertained though.

Despite the inconclusive evidence, I would like to hope it was an ET craft.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc_squared

Originally posted by rexpop
It could easily be debris of some kind - although why then cut the feed? I think even if this turns out not to be a "UFO" it at least suggests that maybe NASA thought it was something odd too.

Agreed.

That's what I'm gonna take from this whole episode - even if the object was just debris (and right now I see no reason not to believe it was) - the knee-jerk response by the producer controlling the feed implies that NASA takes no chances with ANY anomalies showing up on camera.

Cut feed first, ask questions later.

The feed-cut has happened other times involving UFO's also. Not just this time.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icblue

I'm sorry, I didn't understand that's what you meant, and I agree that it's not necessarily debris from the shuttle. I think at this point it's just as likely to be a satellite, as frozen waste.

tera

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonandStar
Hımmm....

This is all over the mainstream Turkish news now, looks like NASA confirms an UFO during launch......

Disclosure here I come slowly...I say

Do you have a link for this news feed in Turkey?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
My gut feeling says the OP has vanished. He was probably told by someone that its debris. I believe he was quoted as describing the object as "huge", which it does not appear to be. Another sensationalist quicky I guess. Didn't even call or buy me breakfast the next morning. Kept me entertained though.

Despite the inconclusive evidence, I would like to hope it was an ET craft.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

The OP is still here, lets put to rest any talk about nefarious intentions of the OP, most of us that have read the entire thread know that the Op was and is sincere. He doesn't have to prove it was ET.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooljayman

Hımmm....

This is all over the mainstream Turkish news now, looks like NASA confirms an UFO during launch......

Do you have a link for this news feed in Turkey?

Brings to mind times when astronauts sometimes refer to objects in orbit "UFO's". There are actual radio communication recordings proving that it does occasionally happen (and not jokingly). Phrases like
"We have the UFO under observation"..etc..

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Hımmm....

MoonStar: Actually what "mainstream" media are you talking about? I also live in Turkey and I checked all newspapers and channels after seeing your post and saw no mention of the shuttle or any ufo anywhere. Do you have any links ??

All I could find is a link which was posted an hour ago stating the Endeavour's astronouts have started space walk. No mention of ufos again.

www.haberx.com...

And looks like NASA "confirms" an UFO during "launch"?? So NASA actually confirmed that helicopter thing seen during launch was an UFO?? Where did you hear that? Well, I really fed up with that helicopter thing from the start and now we have a confirmation great.
I really request a slap function for the Turkish media as well..

Did they say anything about the debris??

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExpertTexpert
reply to post by elendal

Humans in large groups often don't respond well to outside influences unless they are managed - the consent of the bewildered herd must be created, and no better way has yet been devised than the false flag operation.

Excellent analysis, if I may say.

What you are doing is using past experiences to "predict", or at least - model, future events. You don't happen to have some analyst background, do you? I won't ask what your job was (still is?), mind you.

There's just one tiny bit you didn't clarify very well - "the consent of the bewildered herd must be created".

Who is to say that "consent" hasn't been created for eons, and that it wouldn't have continued to be created for eons more, if aliens hadn't shown up? Maybe aliens are trying to "de-create" what someone else had created on this planet in the first place? There are so many possibilities out there, don't you agree?

Maybe (hey, why not?) aliens are going to use a false flag operation to really, trully liberate people? I'm not kidding here. When faced with an overwhelming enemy force, all options are on the table. Asymetric Warfare, you know - The Worst Nightmare of any organized army. You sound like you could appreciate that kind of thinking...

Your line or reasoning is quite alright, but only as long as you are aware that, psychologically speaking, an alien race could be so distant from humanity that it would take hundreds of years of really close relations to reach their level of experience and knowledge. I used to compare humans trying to understand aliens' motivations to "a frog dissecting a student of medicine".

I'll give you a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Have you heard of Church of the SubGenius? They are hillarious, I tell ya!
But what they are talking about is real. As real as your (or my) life. I'd bet you on it, but you need a little more experience to play with the pros.

Here's what "the church" has to say ("SubGenius Manifesto", down the page):
www.subgenius.com...

Can you even begin to comprehend that kind of psychology (which I like to describe as "A Being Who Had Seen it All")? Until you are able to do that, you'll have no hope of understanding anything. You'll have a nice view on the "play" though, right here in the center of the stage.

Remember this?

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...
"

[edit on 14-3-2008 by elendal]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ExpertTexpert

Oh, and just one more thing I forgot...

It just happens that a couple of days ago I stumbled upon an interview with admiral William "Fox" Fallon. Well, let me say just this - there's a guy who gets it!

A full life in the military, experiences beyond belief, excellent understanding of matters, both military and psychology-wise... I have to say I feel great admiration for this guy.

So, ExpertTexpert, since you're as much no-nonsense guy as admiral Fallon (I get the same "vibes" from both of you), I believe you'll also appreciate reading that interview:

www.esquire.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint -- i went to a launch in June and the light is NASA's UH-1 security helicopter. It flew maneuvers all around and above the launch site for a couple of hours before and after the launch, and hovered nearby during the launch.

There were a couple of armed guys sitting in the side door and they made a lot of low, fast passes over the crowd.

It was cool, but not extraterrestrial.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Are you kidding me? Are people still posting about helicopters.

Is it a joke now? People are just coming on this thread to post about helicopters on purpose.

I mean, I understood it when it was on page 2-3. Seriously, someone needs to remove those videos.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hmmm... well guys, i think its hard to say something like this but i just saw 2 ufos on the live nasa121 thing...

i was reading the thread and got the live nasa tv running... i was on page 8 on the thread not reading all but looking for if the infamous clip was found when the mediaplayer started talking.. apperently the nasa clip had had a break... welli watched a little, mostly a man with a gas mask, and this was when it happened...

it was just after the man with the gas mask who didnt know he was filmed..
in the next scene the earth could be seen out of the window as a giant blue background....
then it happened,
two GIANT things like red blobs a real Giant and a halfsized one, they slided by in the background...
somewhat far between the iss and the earth, the photo lasted for about 7- 12 sec, not shortly before it switched off, the ufo's DISAPPEARED........, and for the last 2 sec only showed like some blurry outlines still gliding in the background, like they switched on some cloaking, or the cloaking didnt work properly at first....

they looked like giant red/black flickering spheres..

the big one was somewhat not spherical, more like oval, ant me who was just thinking of how to record this... but didnt....

well i looked at the clock
the live feed with the clip was received around 19:03 Central european time... 18:03 London time, 03:03 tokyo time, 14:03 New york time..
plus minus a couple of minutes...

after the guy with the gas mask, and the NY new york yankees logo to the left.....

# they were huge....
after this the guy commenting the tv photage seemed to get numb in it... now i have to watch more...

[edit on 14-3-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Yes this is truly unbelievable, I have read this whole thread and I am a newbie to the site, yet have seen nothing like this thread yet to date, I hope this is just an aberration.

Between the helicopter people, and the people questioning NOT what the OP said but what the other guy said about the worm etc and calling HIM the OP etc etc, is there a way the OP or someone else can start a new thread, with the REAL footage that someone found and uploaded to Google, and the very first post that started this thread, because it's becoming annoying to read through so many posts by people who have NOT read the whole thread?? I don't know if you can do that or not, so just asking, if not I guess we just have to wade through the posts of people who continue to not read the thread huh?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
hmm the nasa thing turned into an astronaut recruiting commercial, so i read the thread from behind...

to things that got my trickered...

first,
it appears others have described this sight as "huge".... i mean huge objects...
secondly i read that,
two objecs, not one, were reported by other sources....

i must say this it what i just saw... (read post above)
on the nasa live thing again, out of the window in an sts shot...

there is no doubt about this...

im sorry but im not going to reply on critics on this just hopes somebody is recording this..

i remember that i watched the shuttle for like 10min with no action, just the earth spinning by, then the houston program started, and they had this man in the iss with platic oxygen mask on who didnt know he was filmed until another guy came floating and told him to react to the camera.. he gave thumbs up and shortly after these things came floating by in the background.
i dont remember what was in front in those 12 seconds...
there was a NY yankeys simbol written on a notepad to the left in the picture with the man in the mask...

[edit on 14-3-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Anyone sick of hearing about the helicopter, or interested in reading about my ATS companion site concept/possible ATS ideas, please check out this thread (as it was moved to a forum few read):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks!

[edit on 3/15/08 by AkumaStreak]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
lol

i been watching this thread for a few days and some1 allways mention the "HELICOPTER" YES WE KNOW MOVE ON!!!

Anyways who has the fox new or wot ever station was live at the time showing it with the zoom in and second object id love to see it please! im gathering thats why the OP describes it as a large/huge object, and im guessing from the other views of this object its not debris nore space junk,

another thing many point out is why the picture getting jakked like that even in mission controll this does indicate there is a need to know polacy currently in progress at nasa, people watching for this sort of thing should it acure and boom bye bye the picture its clearly protocal, and watched over by another nasa control room just as we all thort this was the case in the info we all got from the disclosure project

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ExpertTexpert

elendal:

Thanks for the kind words. I do have a habit of running my words past my brain before posting.

And modeling or reasonably predicting future scenerios based on those past is all we have. I do insurance analysis, so I'm very aware that past events and human behavior is, indeed, a reliable well from which to draw. With such a rich history of human behavior from which to glean, with close attention, humans - especially when herded with nationalism and under an icon like a flag - can be remarkably predictable.

For instance, with Bush's stellar performance as the ideal puppet in the perfect position, would you like to wager that Cheney and minions will make at least one more attempt - before finally being relieved at the helm - at drawing the US into open conflict with Iran?

Consent has been manufactured since the first humans began to gather in packs, recognizing the strongest or smartest to offer direction and leadership. Welcome group-think to the human condition. Humans, by and large, want to follow, to be a part of the recognized whole - and governments rely heavily on this crutial reality in order to insure societal cohesion. And I have little doubt, that if ET has, in fact, been present for countless centuries or even a few decades on planet earth, the human glob and it's reality has been fashioned - with varying degrees of success - with ET's agenda and objectives at the forefront.

And in concert with 'legitimate government' leaderships, variations of the false flag that most of us mere mortals can't imagine would be commonplace. The evil genius of the 'attacks' of 911 may very well be a cake walk compared to future defining events on the human journey.

Imagine comparing the human experience of 100,00 years or so on earth, (quite literally a blink of an eye on the cosmological timescale), to other civilizations in our galaxy or more distant, with a jump start of 10,000 years, a million years or half a billion years. A stunning concept to fathom, quite realistic and unsettling in it's ramifications. Yes, humans as the bucket of frogs contemplating brain surgery, algorhythms in statistical analysis or energy and matter as identical - simply in different states.

That church of the subgenius seems a bit on the edge, (I'm being kind). Far be it from me to alledge anything like zaniness at work or many having just too much time on their hands. I'd have to educate myself more about the broader view and their tenets and agendas to make such claims, but frankly, so much of my time is dedicated to staring into my power crystals and attempting to re-summon the High Priestess from Tralfamadore.

What they are pros at, is beyond me. After all, Jeffery Dahmer was a professional sychopath/cannibal - and Hitler was a professional motivational speaker. I've always appreciated those reaching the zenith of their chosen crafts. Approval is an entirely different matter.

Yes, General Fallon is the voice of reason, a moderating force that was, however, overwhemed when it came to US actions in Iraq. The diminished tide was too much - too sudden - to widespread. His grasp of the world and the grand chess game is that of a rare seasoned scholar unwittingly surrounded by belicose, short-sighted 6th graders armed with the 'legitimacy of the electorate' and the really big guns.

Have no doubt though. The carefully manufactured American myth will survive, relatively unscathed.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ok, after reading through all the pages on this thread the other day, only to see people keep posting videos that where not the clip that the original poster was talking about and then to see the original poster keep telling them that it’s not the video etc etc, I got pretty bored and fed up and left.

So, instead of reading all the new posts and possibly wasting my time again, I have one question.

Has the Video or a Clip of what the OP was talking about been found and put up? Did anyone record the live NASA TV that the OP seen the object on?

Thanks,

Mikey

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

So, instead of reading all the new posts and possibly wasting my time again, I have one question.

Has the Video or a Clip of what the OP was talking about been found and put up? Did anyone record the live NASA TV that the OP seen the object on?

Thanks,

Mikey

+1 PLEASE

Where is this close up footage the actull "Televised" footage some1 must have recorded it,

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join