It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo seen during endeavour live tv broadcast!!happening right now

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you want a really wierd feeling about ufos go look up nasa's case files on youtube it has david serena explaining everything now this might shock you if ya can find it

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I could post a close up picture of my left testical and say it was a picture of an Alien I met last tuesday at a swap meet and there would be 25 people posting within minutes that they:

1. Believe me
2. Have met one who looked just like mine
Ok. ok...we get it; you got a left testicle. Did it drop?

I think the original posters excitable first post got you all in a panty twist
Why did you use "in a panty twist" instead of "boxers in a bunch?"

A tad confused, aren't you?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonandStar

Could you please post a http link to your source?
thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Can someone please answer my question?
I watched both Google videos and I seen the tiny object moving to the right of my monitor.
Is this the ufo?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Can someone please answer my question?
I watched both Google videos and I seen the tiny object moving to the right of my monitor.
Is this the ufo?

Magica,

If the object you are seeing is moving from left to right behind the shuttle in orbit , then yes, it is the UFO we are talking about. But if the object is to the right of your monitor, it could be something else.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

rofl

sorry for one line but

rofl

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? You guys DO know how many MAN MADE objects are floating around in space, and that looked like a perfect orbit from a satellite. I didn't see anything interesting whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Maybe it's a disguise.

Intergalactic espionage!

Until we get hi-res video or picture proof we won't know what it is except a floating light.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Thanks VisionQuest,

Didn't the OP say that it was huge or did someone else say that?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Awesome video footage. I have to say though, at that quality (which is not anyone's fault, obviously) it is impossible to tell what it is. It could easily be debris of some kind - although why then cut the feed? I think even if this turns out not to be a "UFO" it at least suggests that maybe NASA thought it was something odd too.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

debris videos floated by our visionary members as alien ships?
or just the sheer number of people who post in ATS in favor of any video or theory posted?

The lack of evidential standard here just blows me away.

Nice rant but assuming all UFO reports are alien space craft is pretty naive. The title of this thread specifically says UFO seen in Endeavour footage, and if you can identify that image as space debris 100% then good for you. Get a job with the USAF, I'm sure they could use an on the spot debunker, who can classify 5 pixels at a hundred yards.

The reason this drew more attention than any other of the multitude of space UFO's is the cut away from the visual that NASA did back to the control room; and there they had the visual monitor cut off too.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Firstly, my posting was more philosophical, general and all-encompassing, I assumed to be understood, and much more than an easily explained piece of space debris or strange lights in the night sky.

I refer to the recent and growing evidence of governments and international action in a gradual introduction of the subject of ET to the general public.
And if you're not aware of this historic and dramatic shift in the mindsets of the powers that be, should you really be making an attempt to discredit my overall concept?

Secondly, by stating:
(If it helps to validate your existence or position by posting pithy retorts or mindless insults, remember what I said about the kooks and fanatics.)
I hold in even less esteem those seeking petty self-aggrandizement.
The meaning is clear. Sound rebuttal is welcomed. Compelling evidence to the contrary would be most welcomed. An absence of evidence is far from evidence of absence. Over 300 species of plants and animals have been discovered in the last year alone, here - at home. Science is vastly more familiar with the particulars of our moon, 238,000 miles away, than they are of the ocean depths and it's life forms only 5 to 7 miles beneath the surface.

And, f you're certain that dinosaurs once walked the earth, yet have never actually seen one besides their remains in skeletal form, aren't you simply compiling evidence, making inferrences and engaging in group-think based on compelling evidence?

Disarm anyone that dares challange me? A perception on your part more accurately described as 'a warning that the simplistic "you're nuts because I don't believe nor have I seen" retort just won't be genuinely entertained nor addressed.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Where has the OP gone off to?

This person was soooo damned excited for us to watch this video.

My guess is, it wasn't as extravagant watching it the second time.

I'm not seeing a giant UFO, I see space debris!

OP where are you?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I questioned this before and nobody seemed to see it: Didn't the OP and other witnesses claim that what they saw was "huge"? This thing's just downright puny. It does look like debris to me, the only thing that makes me wonder is the suspicious cut. VERY weird. Very strange that it was on Mission Control's screen as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

No twist whatsoever. That is, indeed, what the scenerio would amount to. Humans in large groups often don't respond well to outside influences unless they are managed - the consent of the bewildered herd must be created, and no better way has yet been devised than the false flag operation. The unifying principle of fear - the common enemy to be killed. Fear and anger were the defining forces and often the triggers in countless wars - the US debacle in Iraq is the result of a unification of emotion by our overlords. And it worked, consequences be damned.

And a rich and tragic history right here on planet earth exists to demonstrate what happens to less advanced civilizations, races and cultures upon encountering more advanced peoples. It is very ugly indeed, without exception. Pondering an encounter between the human population of earth and a race advanced enough for genuine space travel frankly scares the bejebbers out of me.

As to your why and when, I don't pretend to know. Why didn't the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor on December 6th instead of the 7th? Or the 1st? How did Thanksgiving come to fall on the 4th Thursday in November?
Probaly because a variety of related events were culminating. Circumstances dictate the timing of any event, big or small.

With 200 to 400 billion stars in the Milky Way alone, about half of the type favorable to life as we know it, most of those likely with planetary systems, the shear number of possibilities is stunning, indeed. And with well over 100 billion additinal, visible galaxies within the known universe, some with as many as 3 trillion stars, the potential numbers become incomprehensible.

Note: I don't yet find crop circles more than interesting, and mostly for the skill, planning, creativity and effort involved. By earth bound beings.

And if this isn't the underlying foundation of all threads relating to this subject, what is?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

Originally posted by BlasteR

The fact that a worm-like object would be able to fly at all is proof of something odd going on (obviously). Obviously not ice or space junk yet it is extremely similar to the other videos shot by NASA.

-ChriS

[edit on 12-3-2008 by BlasteR]

Oh dude..Your astronomy knowledge is not so bright huh...These "worms" are only space junks, and they prove nothing. In space there are billions of junks flying all around. And you are saying: "obvoiusly not space junk or ice"..Oh really? Have you been there?

In this new video, I cant see why it is so exciting. It is obviously some boring, "worm like" thing again. It is not flashing, only reflecting the sun light. Only suspicious thing is the cuting off the stream by NASA. But I have an explanation for this: CIA uses NASA, and they both try to make people busy with meaningless things, and so the people will be away of real political issues of this world. In other words, the cuting off the stream is staged in order to make you busy

[edit on 13-3-2008 by commodore64]

[edit on 13-3-2008 by commodore64]

You didn't read my post. I have been an amateur astronomer since I was sixteen and I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject. The statement you quoted was referring to the worm-like UFO video shot from the GROUND. Not the NASA ufo footage shot from space. Please read more closely.. The thing isn't hanging by a string tied to a cloud for crying out loud! It is definately flying somehow within our atmosphere.

And no, not all NASA ufo footage involves space junk or ice. The attributes of the UFO's themselves proves that neither space junk or ice are even close to an explanation in many cases. Please tell me how these objects can..

1-change trajectory with no outside influence.
2-instantaneously accelerate to speeds that would instantly liquify any human occupants.
3-be 2-3 miles in diameter, sometimes larger.
4-appear and disappear while being videotaped by our own ultraviolet cameras.
5-be seen by almost every single manned mission we have sent up while many of these astronauts are convinced that something amazing is taking place.
6-be referred to as UFO's by the crew of the space shuttle in radio communications with control.

STS-48 ufo being shot at by some kind of ground based system. Object (ufo) changes trajectory and accelerates instantly.

Calculations were later done by williamson-labs.com to determine the key points in the film as well as the speeds and g-forces involved. Here is the diagram that they came up with..

please explain how space junk can instantaneously alter it's coarse from traveling around mach75, to turning almost a ninety degree angle instantly (under a 14,000G load no less) and then accelerate to mach 285 at the same exact moment to avoid being shot by some type of ground-based weapons system. Any human occupants (with our technology) would be instantly liquified. This is profound proof of something going on right here all by itself.

-ChrIS

[edit on 13-3-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im a newbie been a visitor for awhile. I joined after reading this thread very long and ultimately disappointing footage. That is not at all as interesting as they described it. Looks like debris to me but I do not really know space debris when I see it.

The idea of an army of shuttle robots.Eww scarey!

[edit on 13-3-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am still waiting for the footage of the same sequence in space, only with a different camera, and the operator zooms in and out on the two unidentified moving objects,because that is the one that I saw on T.V. as I do believe cooljayman did. yes I said it. U.M.O. in space.

So this thread is still hot. for now.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by EarthOne]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This forum is supposed to be based on intellectual conversation and at times based on RESEARCH and facts if possible.

What i cant understand is why people who post cant just click on the little arrow that takes you to the very first post in the thread where you can actually READ the initial post made by the OP.

When did he/she say that it was HUGE?

Take the time to read through the Post and replies before making judgments based on information that you have seen someone else post, which in most cases isn't right because they have also been to lazy to actually read through the post itself.

This was an interesting event and still deserves proper attention.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop
It could easily be debris of some kind - although why then cut the feed? I think even if this turns out not to be a "UFO" it at least suggests that maybe NASA thought it was something odd too.

Agreed.

That's what I'm gonna take from this whole episode - even if the object was just debris (and right now I see no reason not to believe it was) - the knee-jerk response by the producer controlling the feed implies that NASA takes no chances with ANY anomalies showing up on camera.

Cut feed first, ask questions later.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join