It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my ancicent egyptian theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The ancient egyptains built many (nearly) impossible things. However, even though it has been proved that they could build these things, they could not design them! I believe the ancient egyptians were enslaved by an alien race. This alien race (possibly martains which came from Mars as Mars was once inhabitable) forced the egyptians to build the pyramids and the sphinx. Also, the pyramdes have many strange facts about them. One of them is lined almost presisely with the magetic 0 degrees. When the sun sets on the equinox it sets exactly between two of them. If you drew lines from two corners of one pyramid it engulfs the Nile delta. Also, I saw a mivie on youtube where they found something ancient egyptian and poured acid into it, and it made some power, it was an ancient egyptian battery!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It wouldn't supprise me. Some of the sculptures/paintings look other worldly.

There's this famous pic,which I'm sure you've all seen.

And this fine upstanding young man,Akhenaten

This picture was tagged as his skull,no idea if it is or not.

They moved 100 ton blocks without cracking them(this did crack some,as there is one still left in the ground) We struggle to do that now. With out machines. That little detail there gets over looked a little bit too much in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
what about the pyramids on mars

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think you mean the Baghdad Battery which was found in er... Baghdad

But i know what you mean this is quite a popular theory. You have to wonder though whether we arent giving the ancient egyptians enough credit for there achievements. Also is there where aliens enslaving them do you not think there would be more evidence, more pictures more stories, you have to admit the egyptians were heavily into there art and hyroglyphs you would think there would be more stuff left over?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Also "Akhenaten" was the Pharoah who threw out the old religions and tried to start a new religon that worshipped one god.. Sound familiar? In fact people say that the Bible is actually based on Akhenaten new religion.

he also changed the art of the egyptians which before him was uniform throughout the empire. That is why his sculpture looks different.

i think..

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is a strange idea, and probably not thought of much on this site, maybe, the pyramids were built by humans
Stranger things have happened!

As for being perfectly aligned North. Sun rises East, sets West. Do this on the equinox, (Egyptians were very good with calendars) it'd be quite easy to line up when you take that into consideration.

Why was it not perfectly aligned South by the way? Its a daft point to make, but an interesting one. Could the Egyptians been looking at something South of the pyramids?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
EVERYTHING lines up with something. Trying to make it something fantastic just makes people look a little goofy.

Anyone ever considered that maybe hte builders of Stonehenge or the Pyramids or whatever were sitting around having a beer one equinox day, saw the sun sitting at so-and-so alignment, and in a reaction similar to that of archaologists thousands of years later, went "Duuuuuude! Check that out!"

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The OP is fogetting many other theories:

1. Pyramid site is far older than people know. Egyptians merely came along and took possession and in some cases finished work that had been started earlier.

2. Weathering on Sphinx indictaes water erosion. That kind of weather hasnt been seen in North Africa for 10,00 years or more.

3.Pyramid site is acutally map of the sky with the pyrmids being Orions belt, the nile being the milky way, and two other pyramids (Saqqara Djoser?) being Rigel and Betelguese.

4. Angles shafts in the pyramid are at precise angles to have been able to sight certain stars in the past.

5. The mathmatical precision of the pyramids and the use of Pi.

Also to Sandals point, it is the Egyptian Mystery Schools that are thought to be entwined with Judeo Christian beliefs. hrist is thought to have wandered back to Egypt sometime between his youth and when he returned to Jerusalem. Jesus: the Lost Years may have been set right in Giza.

And monotheism was around prior to Akhenhaten. If anything he was bringing ideas into his culture from other mesopotamic cultures. Which of course they themselves had done prior. Almost all religons are first cousins. Except Scientology, they are just wierd. They all share common traits and myths.

Personally, its alot of talk with little evidence. Sometimes things are exactly as they seem. In this case a group of desert people built a great kingdom and over the course of thousands of year they evolved and learned a few new tricks.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yeah... maybe... just maybe... There were people who observed stars, equinoxis, etc. and then decided to build the pyrimids to show special dates. (And to bury their dead.)

Sometimes I think people don't give ancient cultures the credit they deserve and claim that aliens built stonehenge or the pyrimids etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
not only are the piramids in line with the north south poles and all that other spot on engineering but, how just how can thay place thos blocks so percisly you canot! even get a peace of paper to fit though the gaps,??? thats better than we can do now days and thay was using stone age tools? hmm i dont thinks so infact nothing adds up when you really look into the subject,

have you ever heard of subsidance or liqiudfaction? well wot do you suppose would happen if you put a concrete block on top of a sand castle? the same thing as wot happend to the "tower of piza" now known as "the leaning tower" of piza, beacuse it was built on sand and sand shifts and move like liqiud over the years forget wot would happen if there would to be an earthquake it would sink into the ground just like the palm island in dubia one day ultimatly will!!!

So how can thay the egiptions with that primative technology know these things - geology of the rocks and ground below them? where is it evident in other piramids that thay found out about this? subsidance etc how is it possible to find out the geology of the ground there building on without ground penatrating radar, and other things we use to day to find out these things,

I mean the pentro towers in malaysian come very close to getting this wrong with the best of the best people & technology of todays era, thats alot of weight/rock but thay have built it on the right stable ground otherwise it would have sunk into the sand many years ago digging test holes before hand? lol i doubt it, the pyramids will still be standing long after the best buildings of today

plus the piramids of geza are "the only" perfect pyramids in eygipt, why? because thay spent the rest of there days trying to copy the once originaly built! with help from extraterrestials, none of the others come close is it no wonder the piramids & face on mars are in the exact location and direction as to the ones on earth? hmm that face sure looks similar to the spinx very intresting! nature does not natrully produce feature like that fact so is it just Coincidence? chances are very very very slim and i'll chose logik thanks

I could go on all day about how things just do not add up and in my honest opin humans did not build thos structures alone and could never have done it as well as that unless thay had knolage of the earth being "round" + the magnetic north and south poles the geology of the ground, jeez i think you would have to be just as stupid as thay/we was back then, to belive thay built them ALONE,

Its like saying you went to the moon in a car, lol! it was not possible with there technology and understaning end of, so who helped them well we would all have the awnser to that mystery if it wasnt for the governments covering up the ufo question untill thay admit to the "fact" there is other civilizations visiting, and have been for many many years and helping us develope are own civilization

the face on mars
The image “home1.gte.net...” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
the shpinx on earth
picasaweb.google.com...

birds eye view giza earth
www.satimagingcorp.com...
birds eye veiw cydonia mars
www.geo.ucalgary.ca...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Egyptians were accomplished architects and engineers, when all you have to build with is stone, then you have to learn what you can and can’t do with it.
Pyramids were built where they were needed. The ground was cleared, and prepared. There is evidence there of where the workers were still digging out when the pharaoh died.
I think it wrong to call them primitive. They had some amazing surgical procedures, political understanding, what was primitive?

It IS possible to put a sheet of paper between the blocks. Of course it would matter how big or thick your sheet of paper is. Originally I heard it was a razor blade, but that’s also false I suppose you could find a some blocks that are better fitted, but that’s craftsmanship for you!

There are pyramids, older than those on the Giza Plateau built by Egyptians which show errors in the building, where they’ve collapsed, or changed the structure half way through construction.
I don’t think you give their architects enough credit. If you were to build a tower out of rock and it kept on falling down, wouldn’t you find the correct angle?

The Sphinx has little construction to it, so it is entirely possible the wearing that is reported is from the original sections of rock, which would comply with the 10,000 year marks, because they were not touched by the architects.

If, and this is a big if, the pyramids on Mars were the originals, why isn’t there better structures that can be seen on Mars or Earth?
If they had the technology to build the pyramids, and bring the tech with them, why didnt they build something bigger and better out of something other than local rock?

Pyramids were built by humans. I have never seen any evidence contrary to this

Slight addition:
I never take anyones word for facts. Thought I would check exactly how they link up. They dont. In fact theyre not in the same position

[edit on 14-3-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

Hi there,
I like your thinking and I like the fact that you, along with some of the others who have replied here are thinking along those lines. Unfortunately there are many here at ATS who like to blast such suggestions out of the water ... and quote large chunks of 'expert' literature in an effort to substantiate the well worn (and somewhat blinkered) theories concerning the Egyptians and other ancient civilizations around the world. But they are entitled to their opinion as much as we are ours ... it's just a shame that many of them tend to be quite rude (try not to rise to this if/when it happens ... I once got a 'warn' and lost 500points for defending my corner on a thread I made ... I learned my lesson and just smile to myself now when it happens).

Here's a link to that thread if you'd like to read it;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The links for the 2 threads explaining where I got most of my information from and to confirm the info I already had can be found here;

I'm currently writing a book called 'The Atlantean Analysis' about this very subject. I'm in the process of uploading the first chapter onto my website at the moment ... with more exerts to follow. If you'd like to take a look just click the link in my signature which will take you straight to my website, then click onto 'About My Books'.

From my own data I would say you're definately on the right track ... but I don't believe the ancient Egyptians were 'enslaved' ... I think of them more as pupils/students. I agree that Mars was involved but I also believe another race was involved (who's planet also became inhospitable to it's inhabitants), I refer to this amalgamation as 'The Dual Race' ... and I believe that they joined forces so to speak, on a planet that lies beyond the Orion Nebula (this is why the constellation was so importants to the ancient Egyptians ... being where their 'God's Who Walked The Earth As Men' came from).

I'm going to star and flag this thread and hope that some good ideas can be shared without too much interference or aggresion from the near-sighted ones. I shall watch with interest to see how this develops.

Woody

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

Hi there,
I like your thinking and I like the fact that you, along with some of the others who have replied here are thinking along those lines. Unfortunately there are many here at ATS who like to blast such suggestions out of the water ... and quote large chunks of 'expert' literature in an effort to substantiate the well worn (and somewhat blinkered) theories concerning the Egyptians and other ancient civilizations around the world. But they are entitled to their opinion as much as we are ours ... it's just a shame that many of them tend to be quite rude (try not to rise to this if/when it happens ... I once got a 'warn' and lost 500points for defending my corner on a thread I made ... I learned my lesson and just smile to myself now when it happens).

Can I just ask, when you say 'somewhat blinkered', would that be reference to using material from people who make it their job to study Ancient Egypt?
I do apologise if it does sound rude, I certainly don't mean to be, its just that the material we, or at least I use, is well documented with evidence and academic research. Opposing theories, and there are a lot of different ones, seem to have no evidence, evidence unavailable or wild extrapolation.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

Hi there M.R
Of course you can ask and I'm more than happy to answer (and you didn't sound rude at all).

What I meant by 'somewhat blinkered vision' is that, I have come across people replying to threads of this nature (from a purely academic perspective), who take the scientific/historical/archaeological data that we have access to as an 'absolute' where there is no room for maneouvre *spelling*.

But in reality we must accept that in all of these fields of expertise, the goalposts can not only be moved ... but in some cases totally ripped out of the ground by a new and previously unknown discovery/find.

We only have to look at the new things that have been discovered in say, the last 10yrs. Some of which would have previously been unthinkable by the same group of experts who discovered them !

The point I try to make is that however ridiculous something might seem in the 'now' ... tomorrow ... next week ... 10 years time there may well be a discovery that proves it beyond doubt. This is why nothing should be dismissed out of hand. Science and history books are being re-written all the time as and when new things become apparent.

How can any human-being state with 100% certainty that something that seems indisputable now won't be knocked off it's perch tomorrow ?
To me this is just practical thinking ... common-sense if you will ... and yet everyday when I read threads on this site (and others like it), there are people ... intelligent people at that ... who seem to be stuck in this idea that what we 'know' now will never waver (it is absolute) ... and yet almost every single day new discoveries in the laboratory and field prove them wrong

IMHO, it is essential for our development to remain flexible and stretch our minds and imaginations. Afterall, where would we be if Einstein had stopped at his first theory ? And who'd have thought when Jules Verne wrote about his fantastic underwater vessels and rockets to the moon that one day they would actually exist, let alone be commonplace ?

So in conclusion, whilst certain things are proven by the 'experts' (at a particular point in time), we should never allow ourselves to become complacent and assume that's all there is ... I stand by the words in my signature.

Having said that, I don't expect the academics and experts amongst us to throw their hands in the air saying 'OMG she's right we must agree with what she says' ... but it would be so nice if they weren't so quick in their efforts to humiliate those of us who have a different approach ... or dismiss our ideas because they don't fit into their criteria.

At the end of the day we might all be wrong !!! What a setback that would be.

I appreciate you asking the question and I hope this helps you to understand where I'm coming from. I'm always open to input whatever school of thought it comes from ... it's the only way forward.

Woody

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
An excellent response

I happily sit on the academic side though, and regard humanity as 'solo artists' who have by their own hand created some of the most amazing, and sometimes some of the worst things, our entire history has to offer.

I guess we both await the evidence to be found from different perspectives

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

Hi Mark,
I've just signed-in and noticed that you added me to your list of 'respected foes' ... my intitial thought was 'oops, I've upset you'! Then I read your reply to my reponse (above) and I thought wow

I think you must be one of the few people who actually understands what the idea behind that button actually is ... so thank-you ... I'm honoured to be your 'respected foe'.

*note* (for anyone who still doesn't get it, the clue is in the title ... a 'respected foe' is meant to be someone who you have a different opinion/approach to ... but agree to disagree like grown-ups and maybe learn from each others ideas).

Believe it or not I actually studied 'Natural Earth Sciences' at university ... I love science but I'm not a natural academic. I'm constantly curious about the world around us and so, I like to stretch the recognized theories that extra inch (into the realm of 'what if'), just to see what might be lurking in the shadows.

I'm actually going to add you to my 'friends list' because I think it's important for people like me to have people like you around, to keep my feet on the ground.

I look forward to us meeting up on future threads. Woody

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
this topic is dumb and absurd

join