It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists VS. Christians: The battle continues!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The battle is on!
I ask my Bothers to reunite and help me strike the forces of evil. We have to destroy them or we will be terminated!

So, during our final strike we will need tools, weapons and the word of God to crush the Atheists. I am the General of God, so what I need from you guys is ways to fight these guys and win the ongoing battle. Anyway to take em' out and knock em' out would be helpful. We need a battleplan. We have learned from the past that being critically nice to them wont work and that they will do anything to prove us wrong. So it's going to be a diffucult area in the battlefield. We need an army of Christians now more than ever. Grab your swords, shields and the holy spirit and join me at the battlefront.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Is mom's basement the Command Center for this offensive?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I'll see you on the field.

Monkey

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Are you the real worlds version of Cartman?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Monkey

Knew I could count on you CM. Meet us at the top of the moutain at 0600. Don't forget to sharpen your sword. So what strategy do you think we should use to finally strike the atheits down?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Jedimiller: you gotta love this guy.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You're going to need a fight song. Wait, I have the perfect one right here.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Bring it on!!

*dusts of lion pit*

I'm agnostic though,can I still play?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Do I need a packed lunch?

Or are hotdogs provided on the battlefield?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's gonna be Christian Stew tonight. I wonder what herbs go with Christians....

*sets missile co-ordinates*

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Oh no it isn't. it's gonna be gay agnostics on a stick

What's a good side dressing with that?.Maybe some kind of fondue and a bottle of rose wine?.

Oops I got my banana caught up!!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Oh no it isn't. it's gonna be gay agnostics on a stick

What's a good side dressing with that?.Maybe some kind of fondue and a bottle of rose wine?.

Oops I got my banana caught up!!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by AGENT_T]

Well,I'm allready a bit of an old salt,so no need to add that. I'd say I'd go best with a few grams of high grade ganja,and a sprinkling of salva divinorium. Served on a bed of canary grass.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Are you insane? Or are you just trying to give Christians a bad name? There are Christians who are violent, you'll find many of them among the religious right in this country. But they are not really Christian, they are merely violent offenders. They are those who want to steal people's civil liberties, they are those who want to murder the homosexuals. You will find many Xtians who are not in that category. Stop playing mindless games and get a life. You are a child. How old are you? Eleven? That's what it sounds like. A true Christian does not try to defeat the enemy, a true Christians surrenders to the enemy as did Jesus the night he was arrested. There is no light in you. game-player. This is what you are ...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
easy there,I think this thread is a light hearted take on some of the "Christians Vrs Athiest" malarkey that's been going on. I'm reasonably sure that jedimiller doesn't really want to start a bloody,Holy War.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Ah. Okay. I see. Just in fun. I retreat.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
it's too late for that i'm afraid,my friend. *sticks theleastofthese in a big pot*

*laughs manicly*

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

that's maniacally not manicly, you see, manicly makes one look like a retard, while maniacally scares the crap out of people. Heh heh.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Monkey

Knew I could count on you CM. Meet us at the top of the moutain at 0600. Don't forget to sharpen your sword. So what strategy do you think we should use to finally strike the atheits down?

errrr..... I think you got it wrong jedimiller. I think ChiKeyMonKey is agnostic atheist, not a theist....heheeee

I think he means to fight you on the field, not to join you... anyway I hope he will post and clear up the confusion.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Your heart may be in the right place but Christians should lead by example. There will always be people that don't believe, some will die that way while others will 'see the light' and accept the salvation provided by Jesus.

One thing is for sure, Christians cannot lead nonbelievers to God by clubbing them over the head. We need to show them love and understanding. We need to, through our actions, show them the peace and love Jesus can bring to their life. They are already lost and separated from God, they don’t need any further punishment from us.

There is nothing an atheist can say or do to shake my faith in God…..nothing. They are not a threat to a follower of Christ. They however can be seen as a threat to those on the fence so to speak. We will push more people to the atheist side if Christians are seen attacking those that don’t believe. You can gently draw the fence sitter to God if they see the peace and love within you and how it’s expressed to everyone.....even those that curse us. You will even bring atheists to God with this attitude and way of life.

Always ask yourself....

What would Jesus do?

[edit on 3/11/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have literally taken a vow of non-violence and cannot club anyone on the head. If I were to god would make sure I am punished ten-fold. Any punishment the non-believers can dish out to me would be more acceptable than the punishment God would have in mind, and you best believe he has better ways of hurting people. There is nothing in the universe worse than perfect timing. Death immediately after weddings. Skydiving and the wind blows you into an active whatever. You can't play games with God and win. I think I will get out of this particular thread and let these guys go at it. They need to let off some steam and I'm just in their way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join