It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New PC Game Challenge in Our TIMES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
For those Who Would Like To Play a Different Kind of Adventure

"Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy transports players to 16th century Provence, in a country ravaged by religious wars and devastated by the plague. Despite the end of her rule as regent three years ago, Catherine de Médicis still holds the reins of power, making her the target of repeated attacks by the French nobility.

In March 1566, upon falling victim to a terrible curse, she turns to her doctor and astrologer, Michel de Nostre-Dame, better known as Nostradamus. Too old and weak to take on such a mission alone, the famous prophet sends his daughter Madeleine to serve the Queen in her hour of need. However, as there are no female astrologers or doctors in medieval times, Madeleine must disguise herself, assuming the identity of her younger brother, César. Alternating between Madeleine as herself and Madeleine disguised as César, players are plunged into a thriller where political scheming and ancestral prophecies are intertwined."

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Looks interesting I'm at work at the moment so I can't look at the Youtube vids, but sounds interesting nonetheless. So I'm gathering it's an RPG/Adventure type game.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the gameplay looks a lot like a sherlock holmes game i started playing a couple of weeks ago. i recommend it. i'll have to look this one up as well. i'm a sucker for puzzle games and i like the puzzle adventure games too. been playing them since the king's quest/space quest days.

here's some info on the holmes game if you're interested:
www.gamespot.com...

join