It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Man in the Clouds - I saw it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
ok well wow... in the Bible it says 'many will see the signs and many will not recognise them'

Now, sorry for not quoting scripture but I don't have the time to do so today.

Well, last year I was driving my car home and I looked up and I could see a huge face in the clouds. I am not going to describe it, but I saw it and noted it in my mind.

Well, I had the day off work today and have been meditating for a little while. I saw myself go 'somewhere'...this place is a white place and it has many gold stars (like fairy dust) floating. I was in spirit there. Well, 'someone spoke to me' and said some things that are profound (for me anyway) - (the wisdom is beyond me so I could not even think of anything like that to say!!!!)

I spoke and said 'who is talking to me' (because it is hard to see there)
A face flashed before me and I just looked at it. A second later, I was not there, immediately I was out of the meditative state.

It wasn't until 30 minutes or so after that, that I realised the face I saw in the clouds was in fact the face that appeared in meditation.

Now, I am like, wow I saw it. That is the face I saw in the clouds!!

AND this post is my 777 th post!!

anyway, the signs could be right in front of our noses but we will not see them because we are distracted or not connected to God!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
ok well wow... in the Bible it says 'many will see the signs and many will not recognise them'

Unfortunately I can't recall which part of the bible relating to this quote.
Anyway, can you describe the face that you saw?

Well, 'someone spoke to me' and said some things that are profound (for me anyway) - (the wisdom is beyond me so I could not even think of anything like that to say!!!!)

Care to share that some things?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Is this the scripture you are referring to? I know you mentioned scriptures relating to the end-times and people not recognizing those signs but if this is the scripture you had in mind, it will be one that is undeniable and most definitely recognizable.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Care to share that some things?

I can't. I know it sounds strange, but I can't structure it into words.

It is a knowing thing.

Stupid me posting this because I can't tell what was said. It was to do with me and God's will etc and the future.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
Is this the scripture you are referring to? I know you mentioned scriptures relating to the end-times and people not recognizing those signs but if this is the scripture you had in mind, it will be one that is undeniable and most definitely recognizable.

No, there is verses (not just those stated in Revelation) I have read that state many people will not see the signs and but there will be many signs.

I know feel the face I saw in the clouds is relevent to me. It is, it was a sign for me along my spiritual journey or the path I walk with God.

top topics

join