Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Jacko has a girlfriend!

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That's right, folks! Entertainment Tonight reported yesterday that Michael Jackson has a new girlfriend! They even interviewed the blonde babe.

I can't help but wonder how much ca$h he's paying her to whore herself like that? What kind of woman would lower herself to protect a f-ing pedophile - I'm sorry, an accused pedophile?

The lengths he goes to never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
At this point, he could have a Paris Hilton style sex tape of him and this woman, and we STILL wouldn't believe it, hehe.....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
At this point, he could have a Paris Hilton style sex tape of him and this woman, and we STILL wouldn't believe it, hehe.....

and i quote "that's stupid"

haha micheal jackass should just go away...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Micheal is a very unfortunate person. Who's to say wether or not he is guilty. He is an easy target, mainly because he makes himself one. I am unsure if he is guilty or not, but this new GF stuff must be complete BS. He spends so much money to try and create this real world around himself because I think he is incapable of living in reality anymore...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh for the love of go. What a loaf of steaming crape. Wacko's new woman must like Jesus Juice and playing Rubba Rubba!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Every time he gets in trouble he gets a woman.

The last time charges were levelled at him Lisa Marie Pressley married him. Then it was Debbie Rowe. Now this girl.. He's pretty warped to think anyone would fall for this.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is she from the church of scientology? lol

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Are you sure its not one of these 3?

Deep

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Another Jackson smokescreen....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Are you sure its not one of these 3?

Deep

OUCH!

she's a busty, blonde with blue eyes. She only looks to be about 23 or so.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yeah This is gone way beyond ridiculous. The guy is #en crazy and belongs in a mental institution. That woman has got to be getting paid a # load of money to hang out with MJ..... and the kids. LOL!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's unreal how people will debase themselves for money.

Jacko better pull his bleached head outta his arse. They're already saying he's insolvent. He's gonna blow the last bit of his money on cover-ups and bribes.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Every time he gets in trouble he gets a woman.

With me its the otherway around every time I get a woman I get in trouble

top topics

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution