It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people in OTHER countries waking up AS WELL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
GLOBAL awareness is the public's weapon; not national awareness.

The US and Canadian population has almost woken up, but is the rest of the world?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Awareness of... what, exactly?
(I am not being fastidious - verbal precision prevents misunderstandings and its unsavoury consequences. ; ))

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Awareness of... what, exactly?

Of the Agenda, of course!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The UK is starting to. Although I still hear the line if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear being trotted out with monotonous regularity.

Some people here are aware others aren't and never will be, some seem blinkered and will not be persuaded.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I thought everyone but Americans were aware...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi.

I have felt differently since the start of the year and almost feel like i am seeing things with new eyes.
I have tried to tell people around me (subtely,of course) that things are changing and not neccesarily changing for the better.
I think i have gotten through to a couple of people,but the only advice i can offer is,keep your eyes open and your wits about you.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'd say about 10% of Australians are aware.....and that's alot.....

[edit on 11-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I just feel sooo unconfortable with revealing my current location, but yes, here awareness is high. Still, most people go about their normal zombie-business but I would say that the average awareness is at a decent level. You'd be surprised of how well informed people over here really are.

Where is this mysterious location then? Well, it's another continent than the North American. That's all I'll say.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm a hunderd % aware here in the Netherlands but I must say that not all are aware here. Perhaps 30 % is. (I'm not sure just doing a quicks guess based on what you hear on the streets). A lot of other people are starting to get doubts but don't get the complete picture yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Really, Canadians are aware? Thats odd, being a Canadian i disagree. There are those that feel strongly about certain governmental projects (SPP, NAFTA, GATT, FTA, IMF/World Bank, etc) but for the most part we enjoy unfettered ignorance. You think because the few people you talk to, the rest of the country is waking up as well? Sorry, I disagree.

And again, waking up to what? What agenda? The popes agenda? The reptilian agenda? The fascist agenda? Are you using board terms on purpose as to rope in as many people as possible?

I hate threads that say "we're waking up." You know why? Because we're not waking up. Not in the least.

There is little to no concern about the rise in militarism. Little to no concern about the rise of client-state fascism. Little to no concern about the growning rate of poverty. Little to no concern about our finite resources we are sucking dry.

It has been this way since the days of colonial imperialism and it continues threw the days of economic imperialism (thats now by the way) Nothing changes, it just puts on a new face and adopts a new name, but its still the same system of exploitation, expropriation, and world destruction.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I'd say about 10% of Australians are aware.....and that's alot.....

[edit on 11-3-2008 by andre18]

My grandfather and auntie who lives over there amongst a decent other chunk of rellies on that side of the ditch surprised me with their knowledge of of 9/11 and other CTs. (Grandpa was previously all for the war of terror until he looked into it..). Seems like it is spreading slowly, but only to those with open minds. The closed minded govt believing drones are the ones that need to be cracked next!

Even got my parents looking into it with some interesting tidbits of info for them to ponder and research... they are slowly opening their eyes too, along with friends and other associates who have been doing their own eye opening.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's a shame that we all consider ourselves Illuminated,awakened in other words.However what we know or Think we know would probably fill a thimble.We tout ourselves as British,Canadians,Australian,American etc.
We revell in the thought that just because it happens to "them"it can never happen to us.I will tell you this, every one of our perspective governments are working together against their people.There are truths and tales that they will never share with the general masses.As we are considered unintelligent spineless quivering sub humans.Prone to hysteria when confronted with the least little problem.To really be awakened you must think outside the norm.Question every motive,weigh each fact that is learned and act with conviction.MAKE those that work for you answer the hard questions,if they refuse,replace them.Learning the truth is not for the faint hearted.I wish you all luck!

top topics

join