It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Files - Disinfo of the century!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I loved the Lone Gunmen. I always enjoyed the X-Files episodes that contained them. I wouldn't have wanted to mess with them. Especially the little, fat dude. If I remember right they saved the agents but ended up dying themselves to end the series?? The big, dumb guy dives headfirst into a bull's ballsack and get's it to attack the bad guys ! ! !

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Did anyone notice what else they did with the X-Files?

A clue:

Season 5, Episode 20 - The End
Season 6, Episode 01 - The Beginning

The names aren't coincidental. Watch them # in their own hat, blatantly, on stage, in front of everyone, then put the hat back on their heads. It was one of the most notable attrocities of the 20th century -- the deliberate culling of the Files.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The same thinking could ultimately be applied to any number of things, not only supernatural and/or extra-terrestrial possibilities.

*cough* Sex and the City *cough*

*cough* 1984 *cough*

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Op has provided an excellent point, even if (as one member put it) his post appears to be made of drunken ramblings.

Does Art Emulate Reality, or does Reality Emulate Art?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oh, and btw - i love the bit on hiding secrets out in the open, it reminds me of my first experience in noticing something like this.

Ever wonder why a tiger's fur is orange, when it stalks around a green jungle?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"Disinfo of the century"! Now, that is not a serious title. Firstly, it is a sci-fi movie, a cinema, a media product, where did you read "a documentary or something". A well grown and inforemd person is not expected to perceive such productions as a legitimate revelations..
Yet, in spite of being tv show, the X-Files put a real deal through the tube. I've watched some episodes even twice, so to note and answer some questions later. During the 97's and later that decade, there weren't any production even close to this one, furthermore, the appearance was not by chance, neither the concept was. I still cannot remember something similar, that had provoked so much profound and fundamental questions in every aspect. The episodes show numerus and various plots, from esoterics and after death existence, to outer-space predecessors and such. Considering the time there was no internet, this was quite overwhelming and thought provoking.
As a cinematic product, nothing less than a pure excellence. Perfect story-lines, directing, and the acting was - jezzz

And yet, the auditory and the post-effect was considerably insignificant..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join