It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Our Minds & Lives * Perspective & Answers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Researching Our Minds & Lives - Perspective & Answers

Hello. I myself am interested in exploring the intimate details of every day life, and from all walks of human understanding.

I find that when our collective consciousness is open and comfortably shared with other sincere hearts & minds, clarity seems to be close behind.

So if there is anything the pleasant men & woman of ATS would like to ask, concerning any subject, I would be honored to offer my perspective. You will find that my feedback is honest, empathetic, and crisply designed to penetrate the exact shade that you are seeking.

I am not a psychic, so no lottery number inquiries. I am only a pure heart who considers himself a person of interest for those that carry any uncertainties in life.

Thanks for your questions, I will be growing from each one.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What base attribute 'empowers' you the most in unforseeable circumstances that randomly occur?

This is a vague one.

I like the viral campaign btw.

[edit on 2008/3/10 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Spiritual Fortitude. Renunciation. Faith in personal growth & destiny.

We all should believe in Love at first sight... with everything.

re: viral marketing.

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well... when you're right, you're right. And you're right!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not as popular as I had expected. I've seen some go on for pages and pages.. perhaps they are in another forum? Anyway...

What is your winning formula, personally?

Not the generic combination you listed above surely..

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Why are we here? I know this is a generic qeustion but it is one that is important to me. I would like to hear your perspective please, as I too am iterested in hearing and understanding other peoples points of view.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Why are we here? I know this is a generic qeustion but it is one that is important to me. I would like to hear your perspective please, as I too am iterested in hearing and understanding other peoples points of view.

An opportunity for the spirit to experience itself. We are responsible for increasing the light within, so that we may find the dark corner where the flame is obscured. My perspective anyway.

Kleverone, what is you perspective to share?

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Confidence without arrogance. Authority without empowerment. Love without vulnerability. Just being awake enough to notice the importance of the opportunity we all have here.

Generic?

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I really don't have a particular perspective, in other words, I don't subcribe to any particular belief at the point but I am certainly open to hearing what others have to say and listen with an open mind. I find your perspective brief yet rich in content and sastisfying to the soul. I very much enjoy your ideas and could certainly subscribe to that explanation. I suppose I would say that I agree with your ideology for the most part but still operate in the realm of th unknown as far as certainty is concerned.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Generic?

Guarded.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
RE: SteveR

I am a working mechanism of spirit. Truth is my only endorsed language. There is nothing greater or more simple, yet it is seemingly so hard to ascertain the comprehension that I am, what I am becoming. Devils in the details.

AAC

[edit on 14-3-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We are here to breed like rabbits, and keep the DNA alive.

DNA just wants to have fun.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
but still operate in the realm of th unknown as far as certainty is concerned.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by kleverone]

Be certain of only yourself. There is a religion within everyone and the purpose of each congregation should be not to have one, but to insist that each and everyone person search for the principals of spirit that fit their spiritual designs.

We too often weld spirit into shape, when an effortless fusion is all it takes.

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I see this thread heading off topic. If you have a question for AAC then please feel free to submit it. If you wish to contribute to a post, please make sure the submission is of substance and relevant to what is being discussed. One liners are unacceptable.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Inverted_VaV

I dont think putting your fingers in your ear and shouting "Nawwt uggh" constitutes as a valid rebuttle.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Devils in the details.

I would imagine we each apply our own details. If one doesn't have the right set, the generic context loses meaning. I don't think that all truths are necessairly formulaic.

[edit on 2008/3/14 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I don't think that all truths are necessairly formulaic.

True. Truth has no direction. Ultimately the spirit shapes the take on truth.

AAC

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That being said, I do think there are gems here.

My question is from a penetrating perspective. I do wonder what keeps you glued together through your trials and to arrive at the end of the tunnel with a fresh heart and mind. Everyone has a unique 'mechanism', indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
That being said, I do think there are gems here.

My question is from a penetrating perspective. I do wonder what keeps you glued together through your trials and to arrive at the end of the tunnel with a fresh heart and mind. Everyone has a unique 'mechanism', indeed.

Truthfully, I do not know. I feel as if I am an envelope that has yet to reveal what message awaits within. It is my unquestioned confidence in my destiny that keeps me together. Not the destiny I see, but the destiny I feel inside.

Any better?

AAC

top topics

<<   2 >>

join