It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Christians Been Duped?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

I am not so much concerned about the coming of the lord, the rapture, the tribulation. I try to look at now. I gave up trying to figure out the timing after researching many view points.

Because your faith is not based on something as tenuous as religious doctrine. God uses many of us to dispense his light as he sees fit. This doesn't include all, because too many of us work, or believe, through filters. These filters blind, us or keep us behind.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I agree, there are allot of different ministries and not all of them are popular or sought after.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
Yes christians have been duped big time in one of the most sinister and longest lasting political conspiracies in the history of man. JeZEUS is a joke - a "divine" comedy fabricated to deceive the Jews into worshiping Caesar.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Lilitu]

Ok... if Jesus is fabricated than why do we have a buddhist temple in Nepal that both recognize him as being a enlightened person and have texts about the time he spent there studying the Naacal tablets?

Which by coincidence matches the time the Bible says that he spent (disappeared) in the desert.

He did existed, there is nothing fabricated about that. Religions (as corporations) in general that usually twist everything so they can gain control of their sheep's.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

He did existed, there is nothing fabricated about that. Religions (as corporations) in general that usually twist everything so they can gain control of their sheep's.

I personally believe that there were many counterparts leading to Jesus. He made too big an impression to not have existed. Now, the reason he existed IMO can be a far cry from what is taught.

Thanks for your post and welcome to ATS!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join