It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and the Atom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ive always been a skeptic but recently i have found faith... So of course when anything about how the world was made I have to justify!!!. In conclusion God must of created the atom not the heavens and the earth..I dont know if I have a Question but any one's thoughts on this I would love to hear or debate CYA!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'll start off by saying that I am not religious in any way, mainly because of the clash between 'what religions try to sell to me' vs 'what science has taught me'.

The trouble with all or most religions is that they have already offered up their take on the universe, it cannot be questioned or argued with, it is what their God has told them to be true. So where does that leave them when Darwins Theory of Evolution or the Big Bang Theory come into play? They are too rigid to be able to cope and dismiss these ideas. That's not good enough for me.

So, for me, I guess science is a religion, and we are slowly peeling away the layers to reveal how the universe came to be like this and why things work the way they do. If there is a God who created the universe, the Big Bang is how he did it. If we were created by a God, evolution is how he did it. etc etc

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

Well, if God made the atom, by extension that means he also made the heavens and earth, would you agree?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
that was my point exactly!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join