It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Our Minds & Lives - Perspective & Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hello. I myself am interested in exploring the intimate details of every day life, and from all walks of human understanding.

I find that when our collective consciousness is open and comfortably shared with other sincere hearts & minds, clarity seems to be close behind.

So if there is anything the pleasant men & woman of ATS would like to ask, concerning any subject, I would be honored to offer my perspective. You will find that my feedback is honest, empathetic, and crisply designed to penetrate the exact shade that you are seeking.

I am not a psychic, so no lottery number inquiries. I am only a pure heart who considers himself a person of interest for those that carry any uncertainties in life.

Thanks for your questions, I will be growing from each one.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What base attribute 'empowers' you the most in unforseeable circumstances that randomly occur?

This is a vague one.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What base attribute 'empowers' you the most in unforseeable circumstances that randomly occur?

This is a vague one.

What empowers me the most would be the faith I have in my independent direction, which has seemingly always been present within my thought process. If you're referring to "base" as the self-appointed cornerstone of our journey, then I would say unconditional love would comfort me in any circumstance.

However, our "developed" attributes can prove to become the most empowering.

Thanks,

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
AnAbsoluteCreation:

I think a better way to go about this would be to establish parameters and organize the direction(s) of inquiry.

First, some links to familiarize your(our)self(ves) with...

Mission Statement

Set the Example

The Format for a Research Project:

For the purpose of making project submission easier, the following format should be used for proposed projects.

GOAL/S:
Text describing over all goal/s of project.

PURPOSE:
Reason/s and intention/s of project.

MEMBERS:
Those selected by team leader (TL), for approval by forum staff.
Format

That said, I see this as an opportunity to collaborate on a general foundation for how we interact with our respective environments on a day to day basis. Once we comprehend how we percieve, interpret and react, then we have a better basis for analyzing and discussing all of the third party information we take in every day.

As a suggestion, I think that this research project should concentrate on and answer the following:

Our daily routine and why we have a routine.

Entertainment options, relative to everyone...or what options are available to society in our respective down time.

The food we eat and how it affects us, physically and mentally.

The people we interact with and in how many different contexts.

Water and the importance thereof.

Sleep and dreams.

By understanding the fundamentals of these topics, and perhaps a few others that I have omitted, we can have a more acute awareness of our immediate surroundings.

I would love to see this project off the ground and urge you, as well as those who read this, to read all of the Research Forum guidelines prior to posting so that we can have an organized presentation.

As well, please correspond with ADVISOR for assistance in any regard. I too am available, however, I have less experience and would like to insure that your questions and comments are met with the most experienced answers.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Please close thread, I moved it myself

[edit on 11-3-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

top topics

join