It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 eyewitness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I made this thread because as a survivor with health issues I am sick and tired of people telling lies about 9/11.

That means people like Octopus AND N.I.S.T.

I don't care if you push 99% truth and 1% lies.

No more lies.

I would like to pose a series of questions that I think might help those affected by this understand the truth of that day.

Honest questions and honest answers , if you plan to lie don't bother posting.

1: Explosives.
I heard smaller explosions from within the WTC complex from 4 blocks away prior to a huge explosion that preceded the collapse of the North Tower.

Over five hundred of us"on paper" heard and in some cases saw them "zipping" around the base of the Towers, the Pyroclastic flow was 30-40 degrees hotter than the ambient air at 4 blocks away.
: What, if not explosives did we witness?

2: Ten second collapse.
Although I cant be sure as a eyewitness since I was on the move I can say it felt longer but the video evidence seems to back up this time frame.
Was it ten seconds or longer? if it was 10 seconds or so for each tower how with or without explosives?

3: Alleged thermite videos, video and images of alleged molten steel and Grossman lying on tape.
What is that all about?

4: The ground shook as I was on the move during the collapse of the South Tower and Broad and Water is a good distance, how could a collapse so far and high up in the air make the ground shake all that distance away?
P.A.L data

5:Alleged N.A.S.A Images of high temperatures that should not have been present.
Real or not?
NASA

I hope someone can give me some honest, verifiable answers as regardless of what happened only the truth will let us heal.

David

[edit on 10/3/2008 by SButlerv2]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SButlerv2

Hello there, SButlerv2!

First, glad you survived!

We need people who were there, to continue the quest for truth.
Your eyewitness testimony will continue to help the effort, I'm sure.

I'm bending more and more to the side of controlled demolition, but I
was NOT there. I was watching on TV. With my heart defribrilating!
So, what do I know?

Except that I got a very strange sensation about it. (besides sadness,
shock, disbelief, etc...) Something , , , I don't know, EVIL?

(Like my first viewing of the JFK assassination, in about 1980 or so).

Lots of live camera footage was my first clue to thinking that some
persons had prior knowledge, and were ready to film it...

And the way they came straight down, as opposed to toppling over;
which would have made it, what, 10 times as horrible? As if collateral
damage was intentionally minimized. Sorry, wrong word, minimized;
but you know what I mean.

You hang in there kiddo; keeping your head, and reading here at ATS,
will most likely give you a tiny bit of resolve to this terrible event.

There's tons of great members sharing anything & everything they can
possibly find about it. Sorry for not viewing your video,,, but with my
old phone-modem, I could grow a beard; long before it downloads!
So I tend to skip them now.

One of the most horrible things to me, was, all the people who jumped...

God rest their souls.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Thank you.

I have heard many lies and all I am looking for is a logical explanation and "you are crazy" does not seem to put this to bed for me.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by SButlerv2]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I keep hearing more and more about Silverstien, all bad.
Obviously there was someone inside planting explosives in the building.
A lot of suspicious moving of things around.
The planes could not have done more than the most superficial of damage to the building.
They try to make out that the plane went right through the building, but it does not look to me to have done anything like that.
The center of one plane ran square into a floor and left it intact.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I have seen video from eyewitneeses who said bombs went off before the planes even hit.

On the citywide channels there were many reports of secondary devices and explosions that I heard with my own 2 ears.

To think all the had to do is say that the Arabs brought in bombs and that would have taken out my suspicions.

I know what an explosion sounds like and this was heavy duty ordnance.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I apologize but I have to call BS. I was 600 ft from the base of the 1st tower as it fell. I heard no such explosions nor viewed a pyroclastic flow.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ferretman2

I have contacted SkepticOverlord to be verified as a witness , would you be willing to submit to the same process?

Also I can believe you heard nothing at that range , if you were deaf.

I guess all the other first responders are wrong and you are right.

Can you prove at this very moment that you were in fact there?

I sure can but something tells me you cant.

Therefore I call BS on you.

There is nothing more pathetic than a 9/11 poser and I will bet money the only thing you saw was on TV

[edit on 13/3/2008 by SButlerv2]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I will scan in my proof this weekend and submit it to SkepticOverlord........and just what do you think a 110 biulding would sound like when it collapses?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

I apologize but I have to call BS. I was 600 ft from the base of the 1st tower as it fell. I heard no such explosions nor viewed a pyroclastic flow.
Why did we see and hear on the news, the explosions then? As for the pyroclastic flow, as the buildings were coming down, it looked like Mt St Helens as it was exploding. Everything was pulverized.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by saturnsrings]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Saturnsrings - There is a tremendous different between experiencing an event first hand than watching it on TV.

Those were not explosions.............those were snappings. And before you mention 'squibbs' search previous threads as that has been covered Ad nauseam.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OK so then what do you call all the dust that would have hit you when the towers collapsed? 600 ft from the base of the tower? Why were you so close? How did you avoid being hit from the debris? Please tell us your story.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Simple question: Why should a collapsing building, even a massive one, produce the heated blast wave the OP describes, and surviving NYPD and FDNY do as well? Many of them compared it to a volcano that swept them literally off their feet and carried them for yards. It melted some of their gear, too.

Strange, yes? Were you caught up in that? What do you think caused it? Jet fuel?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To the Opening Poster :

Sad to read you suffer from respiratory problems related to the Eleventh day of September 2001.

I have seen you post in one of the seismic evidence threads here, so I suppose you have read my main thread about firm and undeniable seismic evidence that 9/11 was an inside job by a yet unknown entity.
But an inside job it for sure was :

I challenge NIST Answers to FAQ - Supplement (December 14, 2007)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read my posts with the explanatory graphs at page 8 first, to get a quick grasp what's it all about.
Then read the whole thread and follow the links to my posts in other related threads, f.ex. :
Seismic Data, explosives and 911 revisited.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then read my original thesis :
Interpretation of Seismic 9/11 charts from LDEO, compared to NIST photo time stamp - Studyof911 Board
www.studyof911.com...#

And it will become clear to a reader with an open mind, that the WTC 7 building pre-collapse huge energy inputs must have been artificial, and by human hands.
And when that energy input was artificial, then the pre-collapse energy inputs of WTC 2 and 1 were certainly also caused by human hands.

Too many people come swarming this board and especially this 9/11 forum lately, obviously originating from "debunking" sites. It sure begins to look like an orchestrated effort.

This in fact gives me hope for the historical truth to prevail in the end.
Because it gives new impulses for those who know and are sure that 9/11 was an inside job, to re-enter the discussion and confront these debunkers.

I am really interested to hear more about your experience of that ground shaking just before a tower collapse.
There are just a few people who have come forward with the same experience, so a bit more detailed report of what you remember would be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why do I keep coming back to this 9/11 forum, where up is down and black is blue to the skeptics?

Because of people like you, OP. The eyewitnesses, the firefighters, the people who use common sense instead of degrees in BS....

I'm sorry, but the skeptics are dead wrong. They need to know this, because they are holding back a major investigative effort that will affect the whole country, and could bring some real justice and closure to the victims and their families.

I'm sorry you suffer respitory problems. I hope you get better, man.

Maybe the infinite bless your heart, mofuggin' yeahhh.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I guess the Firmen are liers as well, and the first responders who where there including, the NY police department, that where there when the buildings came down. I know for a fact over 500 people that where there that day reported on paper to investigaters and FBI, saw and, heard explosives, as the buildings came down.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

As I am told after the South Tower went everyone that was not in the North Tower got the hell out of there .

I got there after the collapse of the South Tower but well in time to see the North one go down.

Don't these debunker's understand that almost every First Responder who was there knows something is very, very wrong with what we are being told?

I guess that is why they want to let us die.
Thats why they wont diagnose half of us.
Every doctor says the same crap "unknown pulmonary disorder"

Civilians were not allowed to go into the direction of the Towers.

Anyone with standard hearing would have heard them.

I wonder if he can come up with 500 more people who where there that say they did not hear anything?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

We need more people like you to come and give their testimony. I think this is the step toward the "TRUTH", and I THANK YOU for letting us know your experience.

The explosions you heard I believe indicate there was something going on, beyond what we were lead to believe. The fireman heard them, many people reported them initially.

I think this is an important piece of information, its another piece in a very large puzzle.

Just to add; don't worry about people who say they didn't hear explosions, as eyewitness testimony after eyewitness testimony proves, they are FAR IN THE MINORITY.

Its better to deal with corroborating testimony which is yours and the first responders, then the testimony that doesn't harmonize. That is what the courts do. So your testimony is indeed very valid and you are in the MAJORITY.

Many people, heard explosions. Some heard them below, the lobby was blown out, Laptop has done extensive research here on the seismic events pre-collapse, so this is a strong case, feel confident in your assertions and we will keep digging.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Thank you.

People like you give me hope.

I don't have much of that these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
so with all that said?

is there any evidance of work going on before hand in the WTC it would of taken quite a while to get these so called Explosive material inside would'nt it?

i cant understand how a plane/aluminium can cut through steal but i realy dont think this was a inside job, otherwise it would have been done by night to less the chances of genocid on its own people,

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Read up on Scott Forbes Here

I have also heard that much of this work could have been done within the core of the buildings and out of site.

I do understand that to prep a building for demolition is a noisy dirty process but work was always going on in the towers believe me very few would even remember what they heard and just assumed it was normal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join