It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Canis Lupus...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is: Canis Lupus, which is the scientific name for the Gray Wolf. I live in California. I love dogs and work at a doggy daycare where I get to watch after 15-25 dogs all off leash in an open environment every day. I am also a dog trainer.

I am interested in New World Order, Alien and Government Conspiracies. I have read or seen all of the speeches from Phil Schneider. I've also been watching the speech from Naomi Wolf, Freedom to Fascisim, for her book. I've even printed and started studying the constitution. And I have read/seen vast amounts of other information online. I am interested in learning whatever I can to help piece it all together. Based on what Ive been reading/seeing so far it seems that "We the people" are in deep water.

My basic understanding of it all is this: The Government, or rather the elites such as Rothschild, Rockerfeller etc. have taken over our Banks, thus taking over our government and are trying to lead us under one world government where they will have complete power (Also murdering 80% of us) through groups such as the Illuminati and now the Bilderberg group. I'm not sure if the CIA is directly involved with the elites or wether they are also fighting for their own version of NWO but they are dealing drugs and funding terrorism etc. through their "black budget" and have supposedly been working with the grey aliens since 1954 (When Eisenhower signed the Greana Treaty) by trading roughly a million people a year for technology.

Ultimatly I believe our government is decieving us and I believe its time the people stood up for democracy, that is why I came to these forums to learn from other people what they know and to try and figure out what we can do to stop them.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
welcome canus lupus...you've come to the right place. Look forward to seeing your postings.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Canis Lupus

Welcome, Canis Lupus!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Canis Lupus

Welcome, Canis Lupus!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

join