It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Morning, Noon or Late Nite ATSer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Sodom
0800-1700, monday - friday , 47 weeks/year
ans no, im not addicted to ats...
sodom

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Sodom
0800-1700, monday - friday , 47 weeks/year
and no, im not addicted to ats...
sodom

sorry double post

[edit on 11-3-2008 by sodom]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
mostly late night...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Being a shiftworker, you could find me here any time at all.

My biological clock went offline ages ago

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I HATED doing shifts.
It caused outbreaks of insomnia,memory lapses and psychosis.

15yrs later I still have.. em.. what was I saying?? zzzzzzzzzz..

Fortunately ATS provided a written record of what I was doing at certain times of the day.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First off this probably needs to be moved to the BTS General Chit Chat Forum. (oh god am I that addicted that I know where a thread should be?)

Anywho, I am here as often as I possibly can. mostly I am on in the mornings cause I work at night. When I am off of work I am here. I have changed my homepage to My ATS: Personalized Forum Display. Just so I can get here faster without having to wait for a page I am just going to leave anyway to load.

I still for the life of me can't remember how I found ATS.
It was just on my laptop one morning when I woke up. I started reading and actually spent two weeks away from work just going through all the material. Heck I even faked a doctors note after the two weeks claiming pneumonia.
I have been a die hard ATSer ever since.

Plus this is the birthplace of my little podcast show What U KNO Net Radio, (WUKNR) I can't leave this place now, I got too much male bovine fecal matter invested in it.

[edit on 3/11/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Given the late night time diff, and my lazy sleeping patterns...

Definitely late night, local time

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First of all I'm staying 12 hrs ahead of EST, so my schedule is a total reverse of what most members are. I have to go to sleep when the going gets on, and I have to get up really early if I wanna catch the evning action.

Our European members are in between, 5-6 hrs ahead of the Big Aple. Right now it is 9 pm here and in Calif they are just waking up to the same day I in a few hours time will go to sleep from.

So you see, talking about the times of the day doesn't give much meaning on a global board. Of course I know 2/3 of you reside in the US, so when you are talking about any given time, I just presume it to be 12-15 hrs behind me.

Well, I have to go to bed soon, so I can get up for the evning traffic.

Good night!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm a late night ATSer. Once I get my fix I go to sleep.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
all of em. every last one.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Always first thing in the morning. ATS is more important than my email or newspaper to me. Then I check in numerous times throughout the day.
Completely addicted. Iam usually early to retire for the evening, so I don't normally post at night. Tonight is the exception..I just got home from a concert..relaxing and winding down before bed...and I had another post to put here.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hmm... interesting. Crack. ATS. Crats... hmm...

GIVE ME SOME CRATS NOWWWW!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm usually here for about an hour in the morning. And then off and on in the evening after work.

I like to read through the topics while I have my morning coffee. And I always like to spend some time here after dinner. Beats the heck out of watching TV.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm used to be an ATS addict, then I when through a ATS cyclical phase (where I would be consistently on ATS for an undisclosed amount of time, then I would not go on ATS for the same undisclosed amount of time. But now I'm just a casual ATSer, I'd like to say I'm an afternoon-late night ATSer.

o.s. During the bad times of cyclical phase, I kind of gave myself a nickname: "thread-killer," because basically whenever I posted a reply on a thread, no one post on that same thread again or for a while. Then the thread would get buried with the other threads. I don't know, but whatever its not my problem. lol j/k, i do feel bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm on anytime I get the chance.

morning, noon or night

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Some in the morning.
A little more often in the afternoon.
And mostly at night.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join