It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW FEATURE: ATS Conspiracy Link Exchange!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
An often discussed and long awaited new ATS service is up and running... an ATS Member Link Exchange. But with a new and interesting twist. I've designed a new page under a new domain to be a Google-Gold-Mine for conspiracy-related links: www.conspiracylinks.com... The left and center column contain live update of current links from ATS forums and news discussions. The right column is the area for a member link exchange. Here is how it will work: If you have a personal home page: Just place two text links on your home page: One to www.abovetopsecret.com... with the text: Conspiracy Discussion The other to www.conspiracylinks.com... with the text: Conspiracies Let any ATS Super Moderator or Administrator know by giving them a link to your page in a U2U, and we'll place a link to your site with the link text you specify in the right column. You'll also receive 500 ATS points for helping to build our link page. If you don't have a personal home page: You can still participate and earn points by obtaining links on sites of friends of yours. Simply arrange for someone you know how has a website to place these two links on their home page: One to www.abovetopsecret.com... with the text: Conspiracy Discussion The other to www.conspiracylinks.com... with the text: Conspiracies Find out what link text they would like us to use on ConspiracyLinks.com, and let ny ATS Super Moderator or Administrator know by giving them a link to the page you negotiated in a U2U (along with the e-mail address of the site operator for confirmation), and we'll place a link to their site with the link text you negotiated in the right column. You'll receive 500 ATS points for helping to build our link page. (Note: If we discover you've been spamming other sites to get links and points, this option will be removed from the ATS Link Exchange program, and the points you've earned will be deducted.) We reserve the right to deny any link. We're trying to build a quality page of ATS Links and Conspiracy-Related links. The right combination of links will make ConspiracyLinks.com a highly valuable page to appear on, so we will be somewhat picky and, aside from member pages, will likely reject any site that is not at least remotely connected to conspiracy topics. [Edited on 20-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So does the webpage you have have to be conspiracy based?

Or coul di for instance put up my WEb- Blog page which every now and then discusses conspiracy related things? Or even if it didn't discuss conspiracy related things?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If it's your personal page (an ats member), it can be any topic. If you're working with someone you know to help build the link page and earn some points, the site should have some conspiracy-related content.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Phew!!!
I thought, from the title, that this was about
"The ATS conspiracy"

I'll say no more.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Assuming the Personal websites could be commercial in design, or not??

ATS Terms & Conditions apply to all links too?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley Assuming the Personal websites could be commercial in design, or not?? ATS Terms & Conditions apply to all links too?
Since this is an off-board link exchange site, some of the normal rules can be bent a bit. We'll be working on a few other things behind the scenes to give www.conspiracylinks.com... a very high Google page rank... so in reality, links from that page would end up being more valuable than links from ATS. There's also a format concept there I'm playing with for a my.abovetopsecret.com concept that would allow members to personalize several board display features. [Edited on 20-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I see no Conspiracy on Relgions !!!!!!!!!!!

Dee[

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Bill, the links to Blackvault.com and Rense.com are wrong.

They should be: www.bvalphaserver.com...

And www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord: I love your avatar!! Hahahahaha!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Can anyone comment on the impact that our nifty new www.conspiracylinks.com... may be having on views or membership?

I know the focus may be attracting new viewers, but as an "old member" I actually enjoy using it to find current interesting threads.

If anyone hasn't tried it, I recommend an occasional glance to see ALL the latest posts ORGANIZED by forum in one easy view page. Somehow the organization of it suits my brain better than the straight "recent posts" or bouncing from forum to forum.

I just hadn't heard much about it since launch and wanted to give some feedback, as well as hear from others.

Thumbs up from me.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Heh, I actually just started doing that today RANT, hadn't been there for a while and thought I'd go look. Then stared at the page for a minute before realising how handy it was.

Oh my god, its full of stars!.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why isn't the 'Conspiracy Link Exchange' a tab on the new ATS? I enjoyed checked out the site, but it would be more convient if we could just click on it as opposed to the daunting task of typing out the entire URL.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
... we will be somewhat picky

Thats 'Pixy Folk' out then

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is there something like this now? I'm building pure conspiracy website (13gag.com...) to list all the conspiracy theories from every topic. I want to build backlinks so if anyone want to exchange links I'm looking forward to it

edit on 28-2-2016 by narky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join