It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist rabbis says Torah permits killing Palestinian civilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Zionist rabbis says Torah permits killing Palestinian civilians

www.blacklistednews.com

The association of rabbis for the people and land of Israel headed by extremist rabbi Dov Lior issued on Wednesday a religious ruling legitimizing the shelling of Palestinian civilian gatherings by IOF troops at the pretext of responding to the rocket attacks carried out by the Palestinians.

According to this ruling, the Torah permits the shelling and bombing of Palestinian rocket sources even if there are civilians living there and considers that the Israeli army must sometimes respond to the source of fire immediately without giving any advance warning to the Palestinian civilians.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
zionist rabbis = what an irony.

So any verses from the Torah to back this claim?

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

to think if this story was Islamic fanatic
says its justified to attack Israelis then we would see an out cry

oh wait we did.

i bet 5000 of my ATS points that we will have the Israeli lobby group rush in and defend this statement. i can name a few aswell lol and they know who they are.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This just illustrates the idea that every religion has extremists. It's just that Muslim's have been so oppressed that these extremists have been able to sell their story.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good to see Democracy at its finest. When you can have bigots like this in Parliament able to say such fascist words without any action being taken.

Zionist Rabbis using the torah as a basis to kill more innocent people. Hmmm, no wonder the REAL jews dont want to be associated with these kind of morons.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Funny thing is, I bet most Muslim's feel the same about their extremists: "What the hell are these people doing?"

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.aipac.com

These are the true terrorists in my opinion. Zionism is not judaism.
AIPAC controls most media, politics, education in europe and US.
AIPAC previous name was :
American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs

As a politician you can't be critical on Israel or else the lobby will put you out of a job and they will discredit you.
That's how it goes in US.
AIPAC/ISRAEL/MOSSAD is the true danger of this world and it's going on since WWII. America is sold to Israel. They decide what happens.

Scott Ritter describes Israel's role in shaping U.S. Foreign policy
nl.youtube.com...

This is a very good dutch documentary on the Israel Lobby.
It has subtitles. This is the only tv station on cable i trust in my country.
nl.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by Attari

Funny thing is, I bet most Muslim's feel the same about their extremists: "What the hell are these people doing?"

Yah they do,i got muslims freinds and they are totally disgusted by the actions of radicals.They don't wana associate with them in any way!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is so sad when a religion becomes perverted. No wonder religious centers are seeing fewer and fewer people worshiping.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Fairy Tales do not provide justification for anything.

That includes exhortation to moral standards.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't understand this.

Whenever someone posts the rhetoric of a radical Islamist proclaiming their desire to kill all Americans etc everyone just says "oh they don't respresent mainstream Islam" yet when a quote like this is posted people JUMP on it.

On a side note... Attari, do you simply google "zionism" and post any and all news items here? Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Because it's proof. I never once said anything bad about Jewish people. That's because I know that this is an extremist who does not speak for the whole group.

The people who are "jumping" on this thread are the ones who have been saying this all along!

Every group, Christians included, have extremists who ignore logic and good taste due to their overzealousness in religion.

Here's a good example on this thread:

Some Christians really do hate gay people

It's sad but it's true.

The difference between, say Christianity and Islam, is that Muslim's actually have something to complain about. Because of the turmoil, and U.S. intervention in the Middle East, these extremists have a far easier time recruiting.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Because it's proof. I never once said anything bad about Jewish people. That's because I know that this is an extremist who does not speak for the whole group.

Yes, I was agreeing with you.

I do not understand why this is "news". I don't think every Mullah who shouts "death to america" is newsworthy either.

Religious fanatics exist in every religion. That has ALWAYS been the case, and that will never change.

top topics

join