It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your opinion doesn't matter! -NWO- Justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why do "we" vote on "our" laws?

In this life that is fixed and mathematical.

Life and its laws do not change, but they do vary and variate (like narrate) variables upon variables of variations.

Surely, this life is invariably complicated. But, at least in the department of man made laws, it is not as complicated as.. lets say ..trying to predict the future!

It is really as simple as..

"When it rains, it is wet: When it doesn't rain, it is dry"

This simple "variable" is what life is made of..
Billions and zillions of them! ....Basically..

For an example:
When it rains, you know, to take out your umbrella ....right?
This 'Know how' will never change, so long as life stays the same, it will only vary between the not and the need.

It is exactly the same for man made laws.. simple and exact.

With this in mind..

I know that the only thing we should be voting over is culture'all taste.

-Becuase justice is not a personal flavour, taste, or relativity-

Also..
Life and its laws are unchanging and even if the people were to change..
....'just law'.... would not.

I know too, that it is hard to define and single out the tough concepts of ideas like: abortion, helping people against their will, gun control, and etcetera.

And on top of that..
In america (the only place I know much of) unjust laws run rampant and a plenty..
I don't know the half of it..
But I do know that on the frontlines of the law, where every day people meet and greet it, The details seem to have been cleverly structured to stand behind a facade of a "good for all mankind" sentiment.

And on the specific topic of 'freedom' I would like to note the hipocrisy that is so closed mindedly accepted here in the usa.

Never mind the acceptance though..
For it does not matter what anyone thinks.. ....heh...heheh... ..eh..

...Uhh.. ....really though, I suppose that it does matter a little bit..

But, for that reason, I believe it is important to note how this government that is ALL about freedom actually COMPLETELY restricts the freedoms of its people!
And to make matters worse.. err... maybe even what made this matter possible in the first place is the fact that the main freedom being completely stolen is reguarded as a good thing by many who think that "freedom" is a bad thing!!

This stolen freedom is "recreational use" (obviously).

(Most of the other laws impeding personal freedom do not completely close off access and are "understandable" ..like gun laws, child safety, etc..)

Though..
There are other freedoms that have been completely stolen as well, I do not know them all, but another one is the freedom to gamble online.

Alot of these laws impeding on personal freedom revolve around reasons: like "personal safety" (the belief that weak minds can not police themselves) and "emotionally fragile mindsets" (people who may have been traumatized by their past and live a "stoned" life ..and or.. they are just stuck up and feel they can police others in their own perverted image of purity or villiany.)

These people seem to rule the massess with their numbers and not their brains, though, some are also undoubtedly smart and in high places or this world would not be the way it is....

I guess it is only natural that they would rule when the mass of sheep to choose from for leadership is full of them..

anyway, I am running out of space and I want to keep this to one post. So...

Righteouss.

In this world full of filth, where not one is pure

Purity is a thing that many strive for

A general purity of many aspects

Some aspects are loved by people who seem to than love forcing them on other people with regulations, jurisdiction, and intelligent perversions of truth that hit hard ... like the topics I noted near the top that have tough concepts and are hard answer

What answer is right?

what is righteous?

Is righteous untolerable of filth?

is it a spoiled mentality? or a corporation?

[edit on 10-3-2008 by WishI]

[edit on 10-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
dang...
I did a really poor job writing this and especially summing it up at the end.. ...Not to mention I hardly tied up the NWO into this rant at all.... ugh... sorry ATS readers.... I didn't mean to make it such junk..
hmmmm.... I should probably ask a mod for a re-edit... but I am too dumb to make use of the time right now....

new topics

join