It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman charged with lewd conduct with teen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Woman charged with lewd conduct with teen.

www.ktvb.com

A 20-year-old Meridian woman has been arrested and charged with lewd conduct with a minor under 16.

Ada County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Andrea Dearden says detectives were alerted to an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl after a tip came into the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.idahopress.com
www.idahostatesman.com

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This double standard is one that seems magically etched into my brain. I see nothing wrong with this, yet if the perp was male, I would. To me, this is just girls havin' fun, but when a man is involved it seems predatory.

I know that this logically makes no sense, and yet it just is. And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say everybody here agrees.
Don't tell me what you THINK.
Tell me what you FEEL.

www.ktvb.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

she is a paedophile and should be treated as such ; women who abuse children is a `hush` crime - the numbers are far far higher than anyone dares admit , and its stories like this that show that yes women do abuse children.

she`ll get a slap on the wrist and no one will hear of it again.

to the OP - why do you think that a sex predator like this is `ok`?

edit: actually in certain states in the USA this would be legal 0 age of consent varies alot accross the USA.

[edit on 10/3/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Says she could face "life in prison" for lewd conduct. A little harsh, no? I didn't know lewd behaviour was such a serious crime. On par with murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, and possession of cannabis.

top topics

join