It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Have Given Me a Tour of 20,000 A.D.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi everyone, as my join date and ATS points show, I've been a member here for quite awhile now without really joining the discussion topics as much as I'd like to, I've been more of a "lurker" as you would call it. I've always been a bit skeptical of aliens/UFO's....until now. I'd like to tell you all of a revelation that occured to me after a vivid dream automobile accident. Now mods, please listen to my story before moving this to the dreams section of belowtopsecret because the details are very realistic, and I feel as though this accident has indeed occured in the future.

I was driving home from my aunt's house in an area of the state I wasn't familiar with. I don't remember much of how it all happened, it was late at night (more like early early morning, around 3 a.m.) and extremely dark on a back forest road. All I remember was coming to on the ground and my car upside down on the side of a ravine. I was laying face down being thrown from the crash (or had been placed aside from the crash after being abducted). Almost immediately after waking up I remember getting to my feet and calling my cell phone for help. I was released from the hospital with minor cuts and scrapes shortly after.

Now, cut to the most revealing part of my "real" dream I believe is a revelation to me by the "good" aliens. After my abdution/car crash, even though I don't remember being abducted, I had a strong sense of fear towards aliens. One night a craft showed up near my home, my family was with the craft and came to get me out of the house. At first I was terrified, but my family assured me that it was alright. (I think my "family" was really the aliens disgused as my family members in able to lure me into the ship).
Upon proceeding into the craft, I saw the pilot who at first appeared to be your typical alien looking grey, as soon as she sensed my fear, she morphed into human form. The craft was rounded in shape and stayed afloat from the ground while the entrance ramp came down from underneath. Underneath the craft was a cross light section of red lights. I sat next to the pilot who digused herself in human form and she immediately told me to not be afraid. I told her I WAS in fact afraid because I had been abducted by them. I was told that the abduction was done by the bad aliens, that they weren't aliens, but demons.

The pilot then proceeded to tell me that we were going to take a look into the future by traveling on this craft, that they were from the year 20,000 A.D. and she wanted me to view how different the world was by taking a trip with them. Travel time into the future to year 20,000 A.D. was a mere few seconds. We traveled through a "rabbit hole" type tube. I don't remember feeling any kind of propulsion shock to my body at all, it was an extremely smooth ride. Immediately upon entering this future world I sensed a feeling of euphoria. The city was bright, airy, clean, and full of positive vibes. While riding the craft through the city, I witnessed people going about their daily lives on the sides of the streets. They all appeared in human form, and I asked the pilot why this was, she responded with the answer that by 20,000 A.D. the aliens have decided to stay in the human form, but can also have the option of morphing back to the "Grey" form.

The streets were pristine, with towering buildings and absolutely beautiful landscapes strewn about the city streets. The beings had smiles upon their faces and there wasn't a single piece of garbage or any kind of litter on the roads or sidewalks.

Now I'll get to the most revealing part of the dream. Sometime during my tour of the world at 20,000 A.D. I asked the pilot about God/Jesus. She looked at me with a very stern looked, almost shocked that I mentioned it.
Her words were "You know about demons and the devil? Jesus was a demon in the worst form. That is why your prayers weren't always answered and your life was terrible. He loved seeing you suffer" I knew she was a bit upset at the question I asked so I didn't want to further upset her and ask her more questions about jesus or god.

Afterwards we went into some kind of "airport craft" lobby and exited the spaceship for a very short time. In this lobby there were holographic images strewn about, but not just any holographic images, they were lifelike. I remember seeing an advertisement with a surfer in the ocean, and being able to feel the water from the waves out of this "projection" screen. The lobby was made up of different kinds of metals and the floor seemed to shine. There were still the typical escalator types in order to travel from one level of the lobby to the next. We went into another section of the airport lobby and proceeded to get into another craft. Before entering this second craft, the pilot warned me that I would have great feelings of wanting to stay in this future world, but I wasn't able to and had to go home, back into the past living. She said if I were to stay in this world, I would be the only "human" living there and wouldn't fit in at all. I was saddened by this and was told that I would forget most of my journey once I returned upon home.

[End of deep visionary dream]

Now thats all I can remember of it. I think a lot of details were revealed to me about the future of this world 20,000 A.D.
Although this would be a "dream" in the proper sense of the word, it wasn't to me. I really believe the aliens tried to contact me and tell me what lies ahead for the future of mankind. This dream was very real to me and I was happy to share it with you all at ATS, as it might hold some clues to some of life's mysteries.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Very interesting. Doesn't it occur to you that these aliens might be "demons" themselves trying to trick you?

Think of the bright side, only 18,000 years to go!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Cool dream, or vision.
About time some one had a glimpse into the future and it turns out to be a good experience.

So humans and the aliens are living together in this city, and I assume this city is on Earth? Do you remember witch one it is?

I assume there is some sort of struggle between us and the good aliens, vs the bad aliens/daemons?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Nice vision of the future, but question is why would they take you to the far future and just show the 'airport'?
As for being the only 'human', 18,0000 years in the future, we would have (hopefully) evolved a bit more, or genetically been tweaked

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The person in the Bible is not the messiah mentioned in total true context in my opinion what you was told is only half truth.

Because you may think the world is evil, your mind would be set to thinking Jesus and god is evil. Demons are so clever they will manipulated you to the very end to any means. I have been shown that Mary was evil but it doest mean I believe this.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
OK, just analyzing it as straight dream imagery, which I'm terrible at - my wife is great but I suck.

For what it's worth:

Dark back road. Forest = Unknown, dark or unknown area

Auto Accident - upside down
The world seems Unpredictable, values upside down

Thrown free - escape a paradigm
Trying the new and dangerous, only minor injuries.

Family=the familiar
Family=betrayers

Betrayers=good, after all

Demons exist

Positive future - clean, smooth, airy.
Worries about environment, or some personal thing smothering you?

Beautiful
Towers
Landscapes

Things are expansive, free of clutter. Examine areas of life with confining, cluttered. House, job?

Alien gives negative reaction to head of a religion.

Religion=demonized by them
Religion=misleading

Lobby similar to Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, or other futuristic movies, showing fantastic gadgets=Technology will save us?

Only human in the future; can't go there

Heaven=future
Humans are changed before Heaven
Have to be 'ready' to transcend

Not ready to 'die', transcend, or move on?

----------

Look to your current life or wishes for things that might be related. Did a family member or pet die, or will die? Are you afraid of anything related to the future (besides the usual, lol).

Of course the dream is valid as a 'vision', not necessarily dream interpretation, but might as well check that.

HTH.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Badge01]

join