It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Movie title: Alien/Future Human Storyline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi,

A while ago (15+ years) I rented a video in Australia.
This video started with the US air force shooting down what appears to be an alien space craft.

It had a similar shape and dimension to the silver UFO in "Flight of the Navigator" however it was biological looking, eg greenish and not metallic.

The movie involves the crash site, a guy finding a "grey" and then helping it make its way back to the ship as it had to flee due to military personal descending onthe area.

The movie has the grey doing mind tricks on the general populace it encounters so they see a small child.
The grey was injured and slowly declines in health throughout the movie.

Our hero then makes it into the ship which we now know is biologically based and has healed itself from the Ait Force missile strike.

What he discovers in the ships computer shocks him as when he sits in the "alien" control seat and goes through their weird language towards the end the system starts to display English text, making clear where the aliens actually come from.

This movie backed up a theory I had held long before seeing it and makes sense on so many levels as to the following:

1. Why visit earth?
2. How do these ships just appear and dissapper?
3. Why experiment or gather genetic material from several selected species
4. Why the secrecy and no open greeting from the visitors
5. Why goverments "in the know" are hush hush
6. Why defences against them never work well

Anyways, I forgot the name of the movie, but for some reason I have ""intruders" in my mind but I may be wrong.
I also have the image of "Richard Dreyfuss" in mind the actor was similar- not thinking of "Close Encounters" but I feel they casted this actor due to a similar theme...

ANY HELP on finding this classic would be greatly appreciated and I really feel a lot of you may enjoy it also.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Was it called "Official Denial"?

From IMDb:

A man who claims to have been abducted by aliens is also abducted by a top secret government agency, the Majestic Group, who want him to attempt to communicate with the only surviving alien from a UFO shot down by the Air Force. Telepathically, the alien tells him it must be returned to its ship, where it will reveal a secret vital to the future of the planet.

I wouldn't read too much into movies and TV shows when it comes to aliens, etc. Considering we don't even have any evidence for the existence of aliens, trying to extrapolate the feelings, motives, and technology of such an unknown is, well, pointless. The first step is to prove they exist, then go from there. Tedious, but the only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thats it! many thanks.

I don't read too much into it at all, just a good movie I wanted to show the GF.

MANY MANY THANKS!!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can get it?
Seems to be naturally only VHS and out of stock everywhere...

top topics

join