It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bisexual teen boy get 17 year sentence for oral sex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maby because i was writing something longer but then i decided to just say that. Your the one whos stupid you sent me a u2u sayin stop sending ne messeges. You cant even spell me.

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Posted by T-B0

hahaha he deserves that

I said one thing and alot of you all react to it and you people say im inmature cant you learn to ignore things that other people say.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
Posted by T-B0

hahaha he deserves that

I said one thing and alot of you all react to it and you people say im inmature cant you learn to ignour things that other people say.

can't you learn to spell?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This was a serious and topical story.Many who have posted here have shown that they can discuss such a topic with maturity,which bodes well for the future of ATS.

I am moving this to RATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I just woke up so i haven't been following this thread, i just read the original post so i won't post my thoughts yet, but i was wondering why this was just moved to RATS? did somebody decide to hide it?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why has this been moved here?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's a major inflammatory story that should be discussed intelligently.

P.s. Put your hand up if you've done worse

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why are you trying to hide this story in RATS? what's wrong with it being in public? this should NOT have been moved to RATS, move it back.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
P.s. Put your hand up if you've done worse

*ahem*...no comment...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I still don't understand why this has been moved here???

Didn't we have this same argument over another thread that led to this place being redefined?

That thread was moved out of here because it was felt that the only reason it was in here was because the author didn't want new members, or people they felt couldn't discuss the subject "intelligently" e.t.c on their thread.
Yet the exact opposite has been done here, now I'm confused...

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Maby because i was writing something longer but then i decided to just say that. Your the one whos stupid you sent me a u2u sayin stop sending ne messeges. You cant even spell me.

More proof , keep talking STUPID, YOU KEEP U2UING ME STUPID, I AM ONLY REPLYING TO YOU STUPID.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Posted by T-B0

hahaha he deserves that

I said one thing and alot of you all react to it and you people say im inmature cant you learn to ignore things that other people say.

Your mom deserves that.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I hate to take my own thread off topic, but since someone obviously has an issue with it, I will address them here.
I don't know which member of the admin decided to change the location of this thread, but I think it deserves an explanation. This is a serious topic and there was no justification for moving it to BTS. It is not a "news discussion" because it wasn't in the news, and if that's the reason it was moved here then there are a hell of a lot of other truly news related threads on ATS that you'd better get to moving. If you moved it because it wasn't "ATS material", then there are still a lot of more frivolous threads that need to be moved.

Seeing as how this is not the first time in recent history that this has happened, I am inclined to believe that this is something personal. I don't know who I've pissed off or why but if my presence isn't welcomed here, I will go somewhere else.

Here are just a few of the threads that are currently on ATS which are either "news discussions" or of a more frivolous nature. Please justify the relocation of my thread, when so many others are left alone. I, personally, do not have a problem with the location of any of the following threads, and am merely using them to illustrate my point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not wish to stop coming here, it is a great place to work out my thoughts and ideas, but I will not remain where I do not feel comfortable and welcome.

Thank you to all of the people who replied to this thread, I think that this is a serious matter and I hope that it left you with a greater view of how powerless the government thinks you are. If they can do this to a semi-retarded boy, without any justification, then what is to stop them from doing the same thing to you, for something just as illogical? I hope that this subject continues despite this digression. It is not a gay/straight issue, it is a freedom to live your own life as you see fit, without government interference, issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join